It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Coverage: Day 4 of Senate Judiciary hearings on Amy Coney Barrett Nomination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oh wow
Blind ladies aren't gop supporters are they?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Committee Vote to happen next Thursday 😎

Senate Floor Vote next Friday !!! 😎

What will happen between now and then ? 🦇

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not sure why the week delay, I would just go ahead and do the Committee vote today and the Senate vote tomorrow and be done with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Watching kennedy make da nang dick eat his words was amusing.

I was getting coffee and missed it. He's the one I like hearing the most.

When I got home from work yesterday, I heard my 15 y/o son laughing in the living room. He was watching the hearing. He said that the Dems were asking her if she was a sexual predator and if she thought smoking was bad for your health. Then I heard him laughing louder. He said Senator Kennedy asked her is she had anything against puppies!
The honorable senator from Louisiana made the Dems look silly with that one.

Well I am amazed personally. I have never taken sides because I feel as a Christian I am no part of this worlds politics unless ordered by law.
Still I am going to vote, first time we all are in my Family. The evil is so huge and so notable how can we conscientiously ignore it!
These People put this poor Woman through hell all this stupidity that has nothing at all to do with the job she is up for!
I have to admire her calm collected response.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Today is one long parade of PEOPLE WILL DIE witnesses if you confirm this woman.

What I can't figure out is who thought the doctor dude was a good idea. He actually thinks that there is a hidden body of dead people in this country -- dead from COVID. At first, I thought he misspoke when he said we had around a million dead from it, but then he was talking about testing, and he said because we don't test we don't know how many have sickened and died from it, and he said it like there are people dead in this country that are just sort of lying around undiscovered or something.

(Just so everyone knows why I capped PEOPLE WILL DIE)
edit on 15-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh boy
More dick

Oh hell yeah
Tell us again dnc how much you hate the 2nd!!!!

edit on 15/10/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Democrats are truly and utterly disgusting.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Wow. Blumenthal just dog whistled the overthrow of the Supreme Court by the people.

edit on 15/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Democrats are truly and utterly disgusting.

Some of them are particularly so.
Da nang dick much so.
That lady they kicked out of hawaii too.

Oh and of course blackhillary herself, don't forget her.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow. Whitehouse just dog whistled the overthrow of the Supreme Court by the people.

Hmmm
Are they figuring out they can't win by legitimate means?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I thought the questioning phase was over.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wow. Blumenthal just dog whistled the overthrow of the Supreme Court by the people.

Hmmm
Are they figuring out they can't win by legitimate means?

Not sure, but Blumenthal said something along the lines of the "SC does not have an army" and their decisions are dependent on the people adhering to them.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats introducing loads of motions and debate on those motions. They are coming in one by one.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Looks like the gop just used the ludacris technique to finish the vote.

edit on 15/10/2020 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Looks like the gop just used the ludacris technique to finish the vote.

The virtue signalling and emotional blackmail arguments being made by Democrats today is utterly sickening.
They are a joke if they think ANYONE would believe they would not be confirming a SC judge in the same situation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly - its coming week is going to bring a whole host of accusations and probably calls for an FBI investigation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

My money is on Barrett raping a 25 year old man that she held hostage with a gun in the back of a dark alley. Anonymous source said so. He'll be afraid to speak out. Whether this happened before or after she waited behind a bush, sneaked up to a woman who walked out of an abortion clinic, and punched her in the back of the head is anyone's guess.

ETA: Barrett was wearing a MAGA hat during all of this and her victims were Biden supporters.
edit on 15-10-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Today featured top democrat Senators campaigning for Biden telling America why they're not voting for Amy Coney Barrett.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It is in the works. Graham said he is extremely nervous waiting for the other shoe to fall. He even moved up the confirmation vote by 7 days.They will drop an 11th hour bomb in attempt to derail her confirmation. The only question here is if the republicans have the stones to push through the slander attempt to get this done. I don't have confidence that they will. All the dems need is to peel off at least 2 more RINOs and the deed is done. If they will tank our economy, and burn or cities to gain control do you think they will not resort to despicable accusations to kill this nomination. (rhetorical question no need to answer) This is too important for them to hug each other and say nice game, you won. Oh by the way i started a thread on this the day Hirono set this up with her weird questions regarding rape and sexual harassment. It lasted about 15 minutes and ATS pulled it down. No post as to why or if there was and infraction no nothing, just bald censorship. too much of that of late on this site. No wonder ATS is decline. I have moved on and wont be coming back to ATS as frequently.

edit on 15-10-2020 by bladerunner44 because: misspelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join