It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defence Legislation Amendment (Enhancement of Defence Force Response to Emergencies) Bill 2020

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The Australian Government is currently sneaking through an extremely worrying Defense Legislation Amendment Bill. Submissions on it are closing today.

Under this Bill, FOREIGN FORCES (armies, police, storm troopers) can be brought onto Australian soil at the direction of the ‘minister’ with complete IMMUNITY from CRIMINAL or CIVIL LIABILITY in certain cases while performing duties to support civil emergency and disaster preparedness, recovery and response.

The Australian Defence Force is trying to give itself unlimited restrictions or sunset clauses, access to call an Emergency and to bring FOREIGN ARMED MILITARY ONTO THE STREETS OF AUSTRALIA.

www.aph.gov.au...

Hidden in the finer print of this otherwise unremarkable Bill giving legal protection to the ADF personnel, following lawful instructions while on service, is this extraordinary extension of emergency Commonwealth powers –

- Item 4: subsection 123AA2 provides for a general emergency power for the Defence Minister to deploy the AFF. Such directions do not need to be published, they are not time limited, and the Minister does not need to consult with the states and territories on the Nature of the emergency – the emergency does not need to be defined.

These declarations are not disallowable by the Parliament. This is tantamount to full Dictatorship Powers!
The word “Emergencies” are undefined. Could they include industrial actions or large-scale peoples protest actions or any other people’s protest you label an “Emergency” in order to quell the peoples voice? This is clearly wide open to abuse.

Clause 123AA:
(4) The Chief of the Defence Force, or the Secretary, may, in writing, authorise a person, or each person in a class of persons, to perform duties in respect of the provision of assistance mentioned in subsection (1), if the person, or each person in the class of persons, is any of the following:
(a) an APS employee or other employee of the Commonwealth or a Commonwealth authority or agency;
(b) a member of the naval, military or air force of a foreign country, or a member of a foreign police force (however described).
Assistance is described as follows in clause (1) of 123AA:
(b) the assistance is provided to prepare for a natural disaster or other emergency that is imminent, or to respond to one that is occurring or recover from one that occurred recently; and
(c) the assistance is provided at the direction of the Minister under subsection (2).

It enables the ADF and Reserves to be used in “emergencies” but “emergencies” is undefined. Bush fire assistance is one emergency which might be justified but so could certain so-called “disruptive” industrial actions or “disruptive” mass freedom protests or any protests of any size be considered “emergencies”? These are legitimate actions in our democracy but being confronted or suppressed by the Defence Forces or Reserves would not be a legitimate use of these Forces in a healthy democracy. One wonders whether the government is preparing for a militarised response to ANY matter they choose, including the people’s lawful refusal of any government unlawful dictate, such as our refusal on-mass to mandatory vaccinations, and this being declared an “emergency”, despite the fact that full informed consent is required for any vaccine.

Medical experimentation and torture by vaccination breaches all Human Rights and Australian Constitutional Laws! Further the legislation includes the use of foreign military forces and foreign police to assist in “emergencies”, which is of MAJOR concern to our Australian Democracy. Surely we Australians are, with appropriate resources and organisation, capable of addressing emergencies without the need for foreign troops or foreign police, and we will not condone any legislation which takes away the Rights of We the People.

The Strong Cities Network (SCN) – a privatised Police Force governed by George Soros' “Open Society Foundation” of globalists has already been brought into Victoria. The SCN is a construct of the London based think tank, ISD whose mission statement is to provide “Power Solutions to Extremism and Polarisation”.

It is our Will that NO foreign military forces are to be “Armed and Ready” to act in any capacity on the streets of Australia nor to hold power or authority over the People of Australia, nor will we condone any foreign forces confronting and suppressing legitimate protest or the freedom actions by Australian citizens as the SCN foreign forces have already done in Melbourne Victoria in full riot gear last month. In addition, the legislation provides immunity from civil or criminal prosecution to the defence forces including foreign military, for their actions in these “emergencies”. This is totally abhorrent to We, The Australian People.

Clause 123AA:
A protected person (see subsection (3)) is not subject to any liability (whether civil or
criminal) in respect of anything the protected person does or omits to do, in good faith, in the performance or purported performance of the protected person’s duties,…. A protected person is defined under 123AA :
(3) Each of the following is a protected person:
(a) a member of the Defence Force;
(b) an APS employee in the Department;
(c) a person authorised under subsection (4) to perform duties in respect of the provision of assistance mentioned in subsection (1).

Foreign military forces and foreign police are included in subsection (1) are so are also provided with immunity from civil and criminal prosecution arising from their actions in performing duties in these “emergencies” which leaves them wide open to perform atrocities, as the Victorian Police Force are currently unlawfully doing, on the People of Australia.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That sounds extremely dictatorial even for the new normal in Australia. In my thinking, a bill like this doesn't get proposed unless they know they are going to need it. I would say start learning Chinese as your PM is likely gonna invite them in. Might have a Vichy Australia soon

edit on 15-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Feels like groundwork for ww3...great

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: NeuronDivide

FFS before I clicked on the topic I was praying this would be US legislation. With no escape via international flights to my bug out island Crete for at least 18 months, I'm screwed.

our refusal on-mass to mandatory vaccinations,

which leaves them wide open to perform atrocities, as the Victorian Police Force are currently unlawfully doing, on the People of Australia.

This is what worries me

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
It's looking increasingly like your government is laying down the preparations for an imminent conflict with a formidable adversary. Intelligence must be pointing to china taking action after the US presidedial election knowing their paid politicians are about to be removed from office wholesale.

Well friends, it sounds like living on yoir island is about to become very unpleasant as a result. If you have the means to do so I reccommend a temporary relocation to the southwest or interior. Assuming of course you have no plans to assist with the war effort I mean.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I really hope you're wrong, but it's starting to look that way. The country has been disarmed, so we are completely defenseless. The CCP already has 99 year leases on the Port of Melbourne and Darwin as well, so it would seem they effectively have a "beachhead" here to covertly bring in troops and equipment.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

FFS before I clicked on the topic I was praying this would be US legislation. With no escape via international flights to my bug out island Crete for at least 18 months, I'm screwed.

which leaves them wide open to perform atrocities, as the Victorian Police Force are currently unlawfully doing, on the People of Australia.

This is what worries me

Yes this some scary chit, there is no way the COVID situation warrants this kind of legislation.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Oh so now some of us did not sound so crazy when we warned that the global border closures and information control tactics( social distanceing, limited crowd sizes) as well as continuity of Goverment contingency activations were a sign of impending global conflict, rather than a pandemic of a cold virus.

We have already moved the pieces here in the states. Looking like your governmemt is finally getting around to it. You know the foreign forces thing may very well simply be to allow our friendly forces their legal deployments is all.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yes this some scary chit, there is no way the COVID situation warrants this kind of legislation.

I remember reading in the Illuminati insiders thread ( I forgot to download it ) that there was going to be a short war between US and China and then the reserve currency would be the yuan; then peace. I didn't expect Australia was going to be a beachhead.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The only hope that I cling to is that some 12 years back an ex-military buddy of mine who claimed to be in an "unmentioned division/unit" that we have some scary weapons in the North of Australia and that the UK had huge investments in Australia and would never allow it top be taken over.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight]
I didn't expect Australia was going to be a beachhead.

I think after they've used CCP troops to round up the dissenters and reduce the population to 10 million, Australia will be more like a stronghold for the elites to pull back to and watch the world burn.

edit on 15-10-2020 by NeuronDivide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I hope I'm wrong too really wrong, but the proposed legislation doesn't make sense, how could that find public support regardless of party affiliation. I'm definitely going to read more about this, dangerous times might soon be the time to bug out from the cities. Once that army gets there won't be any leaving. Not to be overly dramatic there is no good reason for that legislation, would slowly start researching options just in case.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Oh so now some of us did not sound so crazy when we warned that the global border closures and information control tactics( social distanceing, limited crowd sizes) as well as continuity of Goverment contingency activations were a sign of impending global conflict, rather than a pandemic of a cold virus.

We have already moved the pieces here in the states. Looking like your governmemt is finally getting around to it. You know the foreign forces thing may very well simply be to allow our friendly forces their legal deployments is all.

Not my government, I'm just responding to this overbearing legislation. There would have to be some incident to warrant inviting "friendly forces" in. Who would it be the Brits?, America? the UN? people would freak if we had our own troops in the streets in America, I'd imagine the Aussies would be the same way. It just seems overtly tyrannical.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

This is what worries me

Might cost a fortune and/or take a while how about private flights or a sea cruise if they are still operational. I'd definitely hate that trapped feeling especially if I had a beautiful bug-out location to go too like Crete.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

as well as continuity of Goverment contingency activations were a sign of impending global conflict, rather than a pandemic of a cold virus.

I didnt accept the virus thing, but to be honest I thought war was at least 3/5 years away.

Ithought it was to cause bank runs and bring in digital currency

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I dont think Cruise ships go to the Mediterranean from here

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I dont think Cruise ships go to the Mediterranean from here

No I know that but it could get you somewhere to fly there, like I said would cost a fortune and take some time but you would be out of there, if something was imminent.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   

There is a difference in that the American mainland would be a very difficult place to land troops by a foreign adversary. Australia on the other hand is a stones throw from one of the worlds most powerful enemies of liberty. The Japanese successfully attacked australian towns and coastal waters nearly 100 times in ww2. In the 21st century, China could easily accomplish more than that if their allies could not be deployed there to assist in the war effort.

Hmmmm... What with impending deliveries of advanced weapons systems to Taiwan as well, I would speculate its a safe bet that the Pacific campaign of ww3 is less than a year away.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight
The changes in economic models happen after the wars if 20th century history showed us anything. Global border closures usually point towards imminent conflict.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
it sucks.
the peoples of australia, and for that matter europe, canada, and new zealand, all lost their freedom of speech to the money lenders years ago.
that was the beginning of the end.

until WE as earthlings, break banker rule, there will be wars, murders, taxes, death, loss of liberty, loss of basic human rights.

we are considered cattle to them.

so when i see articles like this, i think oh yeah, australians only have so much powers of speech to combat 'their' nonsense.

internaional money men want THEIR laws and THEIR armies 'ruling' with an iron fist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join