It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret behind China flu

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
makes sense when you think about it. People are more afraid of catching the covid then are actually at risk of catching SARS Corona type-1 or it's mutation type 2. If people are panicking then you treat them for that and call it a covid treatment.

I was expecting you DB to be posting some kind of joke, but sadly you did and that joke is the truth. People are fearing so much about the covid that they are literally making themselves sick over it, and need mental treatments because of this mass-psychological attack done on the population.

Thank DB for presenting us with this truth bomb. As a side note SSRI drugs are also linked to many-many of the mass shootings.

Exactly..they are sucidehotlining society with general cold symptoms.
(Studies showing suicide increase around areas broadcasting the hotline on tv.)
Then confirming the psychosis with the pcr test.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: FinallyAwake

This was not a double-blind study as far as I read. It was just a bunch of people who took a certain drug and their health did not deteriorate rapidly. They argue fluvoxamine has anti-inflammatory properties which minimize cytokine storm that could cause severe inflammationin the lungs, but i think we are at the point we are more concerned about a bradykinin storm. In terms of a strong anti-inflammatory i would rather stick to dexamethasone than an ssri repurposed as an anti-inflammatory.

Thank you 👍🏼

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I hear you my daughter had really bad anxiety starting at an early age.....she was slow because her hands were slow she got sick a lot always the first one to catch something and always got it the worst allergic to darn near everything (the only saving grace no anaphalactic shock) allergic to corn which was in many many foods medicines etc..extremely sensitive to caffeine to this day....artifical sweeteners make her vomit, very sensitive to paints and and thinners especially oil based..this was 30 years ago not like the paints today...allergic to mold.but if I wanted to clean with bleach had to send her to play at friends house so she would not get a headache........and she got sick on a regualar basis it was 3 days of vomiting and they couldn't figure out what was wrong..curvy she roads needs to take something so she doesn't get sick...and sleep apnea

who wouldn't have anxiety with all these medical problems together

in her late teens Paxil came out the first new kind of anxiety drug...it made such a difference with her anxiety...and her vomiting stopped..I did not no why but I was so so grateful....one day we see an article about cyclic vomiting disorder..described every symptom my daughter had and it was caused by a part of the brain over working and paxil and drugs for seizures can quit the brain down.... the paxil had the unknown side benefit of stopping this horrible condition.....so these drugs can be REALLY REALLY helpful.....I know sometimes they get over prescribed and yoiu have to try different ones and different dose but when it is right......oh my daughter started going places she road the rollercoaster the regular vomiting stopped......just seeing her have a NORMAL life to do normal things everyone takes for granted that gave her so much anxiety was the most wonderful thing!!!!!!!

originally posted by: HalWesten
I don't know about Covid relief but I have a severe anxiety disorder and I've been taking SSRIs since 1995. It takes a while to get the dose and type right but when you do it allows you to function normally. I didn't start having panic attacks until I was in my early 20s but I've had anxiety since I was eight years old. I also have mild Tourette Syndrome and my daughter has both as well. Fortunately our Tourettes tailed off dramatically as we became adults, we have few symptoms now. I say these things because SSRIs have gotten a very bad name in recent years because they are over-prescribed, especially in young people and that can have deadly results.

So I'm wondering now if because I am on blood thinners and an SSRI if I have had Covid and never knew it partly because of some of my meds?

It's an interesting thought.

edit on 14-10-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Bull#

No way in hell the goal is becoming more and more clear

A preventive drug how it makes no logical sence

Unless the goal is to controll the masses and break there spirit

I know ssri work for some but for others its not a good idea that 10% or so chance it will turn u into a bloodthirsty psychopath is real I know first hand

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was put on zoloft when I was 16 for anxiety, I took it for about a year and a half. I stopped because of the sexual side effects, which for a 17/18yo were pretty awful. I really did have bad anxiety, with frequent panic attacks, I thought I was gonna die a premature death for a long time. I finally was able to deal with it myself sans medication and it was the best thing I've ever done. Long story short, I'd rather contract covid!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I hear you they are not for everyone , my daughter was very very lucky....oh never quit cold turkey ...taper off slowly.....

a reply to: markovian

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Effexor prob the most commonly prescribed snri. I like the side effects used to list "death" so i knew to not take it. I took zoloft maybe 20 years back because i had some chronic anxiety. It numbed my mind for sure and had terrible sexual side effects. That anxiety itself may or may not have been a side effect from mdma that i may or may not have knowingly used at that point in time, but these days i only get what i call "hangover anxiety" on the rare occasion i have a few drinks. Aging has made me boring :-/.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oppositeoftruth

Wow! Are you me?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I read the evaluation of the evidence and it is not really a big enough study to evaluate if it works or not. You would need the availability of all of the patient data to evaluate if it is correct. Age, medications they are receiving, health conditions, etc.... all need to be considered and noted.

Basic studies like this are often flawed, especially when they are looking for funding to fund more research. You can steer the creation of the research with bias. There is no link to the actual research parameters given, this appears to be a fundraising event.

I would highly doubt if a SSRI would be of benefit, but it is better than someone on a antidepressant which would actually be a negative when related to covid. There doesn't appear to be an increased risk of worse covid reactions with Prozac, I researched that because I know a few people I know are on those. That was back in March that I did that. It may be different now.

It could be real, but the benefit of one property of a medicine may be drowned out by a side effect. I would bet that because it is an antianxiety med, it dampens the cytokine a little, but that would only dampen the cytokine storm, these people may not properly fight the disease sometimes. I would not get excited about this, the med is not something that actually fights the disease in sicker people and may work for some people and cause harm to others. If they had a good solid lead, they would approach the government for funding, evidently they are trying to secure donations which means there is not enough evidence to get federal funding.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just find it too convenient that a "treatment" for covid is also a drug that has the potential to numb the population and make them more docile.

If all the "right" people endorse it and quickly, then you're suspicions are likely correct.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Worrisome news at best.

Imagine young children and teens prescribed
this for no other reason than a positive Covid
test. As if things were not bad enough on that
front? That is truly a frightening thought.

Nice find DB, thanks for the share.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I just find it too convenient that a "treatment" for covid is also a drug that has the potential to numb the population and make them more docile.

Which reminds me...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why would anyone want to treat people who are "sick"
with the "flu" anti-depressants? I am NOT getting any
vaccines,flu shots,nothing,nada,zilch.

I do take blood pressure medicine and vitamins.

It's as confusing as using ivermectin for coronavirus when it's for parasites, at least that's what I use it for on my animals.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Sounds like the PAX from firefly/serenity.
Reavers like to loot & burn.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I thought we were against SSRI's because of all the mass killers who were on them or recently quit when they murdered massly?

They can make people into crazy killers man!

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

I haven't used fluoride based toothpaste for the last 30 years. The Germans started using it during WW2 if I remember right. Keeps the peeps compliant.

Fluvoxamine is used to treat obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It helps decrease persistent/unwanted thoughts (obsessions) and urges to perform repeated tasks (compulsions such as hand-washing, counting, checking) that interfere with daily living.

side effects: Nausea, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, weakness, and sweating may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

That's a terrible treatment.

The side effects will be lesser the older a person gets but that doesn't take away that these things screw with serotonin levels. They know where these class of drugs work, they know somewhat how these drugs work.

They're still not 100% why these class of drugs work.

I'd have to do some reading but I think this particular brand is one of the worst for side effects.

Just think of it man... 6 weeks of taking these and you're 'healed' only to have nasty withdrawals and a mild case of suicidal thoughts.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Makes no sense at all using Fluvoxamine, those drugs will stab the user in back .

Shadow pandemic from this hoax

Over one million Australians impacted by mental health 'shadow pandemic'

The figures revealed about one million Australians sought treatment for mental health issues since the beginning of the coronavirus. More than 351,000 Victorians sought Medicare funded access to GPs, psychiatrists, psychologists and counselling services in September and October, which marked a 31 per cent increase since last year. Young Victorians were also significantly impacted by the harsh lockdowns as the Kids Helpline saw a 61 per cent increase in young people reaching out over the past four weeks, with about 3700 calls made. Experts were increasingly concerned about a 33 per cent spike in eating disorders in young people during the lockdown. The distressing figures reignited calls for a national response to the mental health fallout of the pandemic.

edit on 15-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

From what I'm reading this drug accumulates heavily in a receptor that affects inflammation. It affects the body's immune system response. With most infections we in essence kill ourselves reacting to it.

I'm also reading that this drug has massive potential for bad drug interactions and liver functionality, especially with the elder and the drugs they'd typically be using. Seems the elderly don't metabolise it well.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Fisherr

That was my first thought. LOL

Trying to make society docile and unquestioning because that was the undercurrent with masking -- breathing your own CO2 for too long can do that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join