It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

page: 195
<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Dear moron: the picture of Tricky Dick with the Earth seen from lunar orbit? It was taken FROM LUNAR ORBIT. Not from the surface of the moon. Sincerely yours: Reality.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Still having trouble with understanding stuff I see.

The photo I am asking you about was not taken with a digital camera.

The photograph if Richard Nixon was not taken with a digital camera. Neither was the photo on the wall, nor the satellite photos that prove that the image of Earth in that photo is absolutely accurate.

The OP is discussing the content of a photo, not the manner in which it was taken. It is a photo of a phenomenon that can be seen with your own eyes.

All of your statements were processed by a cpu. They are all, by your standard, false.

posted on Apr, 12 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox

Apollo 8: December 1968
Apollo 11: July 1969

Take your time.

edit on 2022/4/12 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:37 AM
link   
New documentary destroys the "globe" Earth nonsense:

Next Level (2022, 80 mins)

Enjoy!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlantisRisingPodcast

80 minutes of "boohoo everyone's being horrible to flat earthers", "they" are lying to us and absolutely no actual evidence of anything that hasn't been thoroughly debunked and discredited before.

What would destroy globe Earth "nonsense" is a working flat Earth model. Or some evidence of the Earth being flat. Or not telling lies and misrepresenting black box modelling or the Antarctic Treaty.

The only thing this BS destroys is the people who made it.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I know for a fact we live on globe, but the horizon does rise away from you no matter what direction you go.
Being on globe means you always are walking up hill.
You can never get to the horizon on a globe. Never, ever.
I want a flat earther to get to the edge, then lean over and take a pic to their left along the edge.
will we see a 90 degree angle along the flat earths edge?
You can’t do it because you can never, ever, ever, ever reach the horizon and once again, the horizon does rise away for you.
Third times the charm.

a reply to: Akragon

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlantisRisingPodcast

Enjoy!

I just watched this randomly and came to this thread. I recommend a watch if you like the subject. Here's my take:

1. Intro was almost unbearable.
2. Their new idea that there's hidden land around and beyond Antarctica is pretty funny, and fun to imagine.
3. The Constellations and Stars never changing as we spin and hurdle through space is pretty intriguing to think about. Googling an answer to that is the light is so far away. I'd rather hear a mathematical explanation, it's honestly a great observation. The time lapse cinematography helps their argument.
4. Antarctica being completely off limits except a little peninsula. Not sure if that's completely true, but interesting claim nonetheless.
5. That water always levels out. If water can curve we should be able to pour it into something and see it curve? Interesting thought.
6. Debunking horizon... horizon is an optical illusion debunked by hd cameras and their super zoom. A ship is disappearing over the horizon from the curve of the Earth... because if you used your hd camera and zoomed in you can see the ship again. That's really interesting.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

1. The whole film is.
2. It's funny because it's false.
3. Google can also tell you that it isn't true. They do change over time, it just takes a long time. Some stars have been observed to move in much less time.
4. It's not in the least bit true.
5. The curve is very slight - it can only be seen when you get very high. The fact that it curves can be seen in the horizon hiding things.
6. Not true. An object that has genuinely gone over the horizon can never be brought back by zoom.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtlantisRisingPodcast

Enjoy!

Oh look, a link to a load of absolute twaddle. More flat earth nonsense, none of which is true.

posted on Jun, 8 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The sun rises and sets locally to the observer. We live in a simulation/virtual realm. We do not live on a spinning ball flying through infinite space. That is what the controllers of this realm have brainwashed you to believe.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Battery79

That is what the controllers of this realm have brainwashed you to believe.

Why?
What is the purpose of this great deception?
What is the 'reality'?

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

What do we live on then, since you seem to think you know the "reality" of the situation...??

Do enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battery79
The sun rises and sets locally to the observer. We live in a simulation/virtual realm. We do not live on a spinning ball flying through infinite space. That is what the controllers of this realm have brainwashed you to believe.

What do the controllers live on?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Love this one
youtu.be...
The ISS is fake. All filmed in a studio.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

What do we live on then, since you seem to think you know the "reality" of the situation...??

Do enlighten us.

I don’t think anyone really knows. Maybe the globalists.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
What happened to Turbo guys?

He hasn't posted since the beginning of April.

For all I think he talked utter nonsense on this subject I did admire his determination to defend his opinion.....even though it was mis-guided.

I hope everything's ok with him?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
What happened to Turbo guys?

He hasn't posted since the beginning of April.

For all I think he talked utter nonsense on this subject I did admire his determination to defend his opinion.....even though it was mis-guided.

I hope everything's ok with him?

In the past (Over years), I always just assumed he went off his Meds and was admitted to a Psych unit for a bit until he was on his Meds again.

I only say that was because for periods of time his writings were coherent, then after a little while they would go very 'Rambling, Ranting and Incoherent', then for a month period he would come back Coherent again.

I haven't seen that in the past 2 or so years, so it may be possible he may be currently having some life issues?

Hoping he's okay.

edit on Julam172022-05:00012022 by MagnoPho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Just in case you decide you want to visit Antarctica.
www.adventure-life.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Perhaps he actually read some of the mountain of evidence that proved that he was utterly wasting his time and had a lightbulb moment?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

now he is roaming the globe preaching of the sphere to anyone who will listen

top topics

<< 192  193  194    196  197  198 >>

join