It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat!

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

What does your rant have to do with the recored listed physical phenomena impossible on a flat earth.

How are tidal bores possible.

You cannot address what is listed. Only go with your proven lies.

You

They are breaking international law by claiming rights over part of the Atlantic Ocean, just there alone! Stop being so naive. They break any law they want to, or NEED to, and get away with it, every time! The whole thing is disgusting.

anyway….

Passengers get superb view of ULA Atlas V rocket launch from plane

www.wtsp.com...

The launch happened Tuesday at 1:37 p.m. at NASA. It was a United Launch Alliance (ULA) launch with the Atlas V rocket carrying a missile-detection satellite for the United States Space Force.

What internal law is being broken?

Suborbital flights and the delimitation of air space vis-à-vis outer space: functionalism, spatialism and state sovereignty 1 2
A Submission by the Space Safety Law & Regulation Committee of the International Association for the Advancement of Space Safety
Prepared by: Paul Stephen Dempsey∗ and Maria Manoli∗∗

www.unoosa.org...

edit on 28-11-2021 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Considering you have had this explained to you countless times it really must take some effort to post such a long-winded, ill-informed, fact free diatribe.

Rockets can't be seen after a few minutes because of (wait for it) vanishing point. Cameras can only see so far.

Rocket launches, and their orbital trajectories are advertised well in advance, anyone who wishes to can find out about them. You've been shown this over and over, so claiming otherwise is either a deliberate lie or a demonstration if ypur skull's density. I have posted photos I took myself of rockets launched 5000 miles away precisely because I knew exactly when it would appear.

Rockets do not crash into the Atlantic (or anywhere else), if they did then people all over the world wouldn't be able to see them, which they do. Leave your tinfoil enclosure from time to time and you might see them yourself.

No-one claims ownership of any exclusion zone, and they aren't enforcable. They are there to stop lumps of spacecraft landing on stupid people who ignore warnings. Where did the debris land when Challenger exploded?

Time and time again you make these stupid and completely false claims. You might think your walls of text sound like great oratory, but the reality is that it makes you look like an ignorant stupid troll.

Post some evidence. I dare you.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

~yawn~

Is there no topic you won't regurgutate your nonsense on?

Stars do change position over time. A long time. You know this. You've been shown this. It was demonstrated long before NASA ever existed.

Saturn does not change shape and wobble at high speed. You know this, you've been shown this. No-one lies about it and you have never been able to provide any evidence anywhere that you are right. You have shown no interest in making the slightest effort in proving it to yourself or anyone else. No-one is ever going to take seriously the rabid mouth-frothings of someone who has never looked through a telescope making false claims about those who have.

I wish I could be there with a camera the day you finally realise how wrong you've been and what a dick you've been making of yourself all these years.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

No one would know that

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

If man made Internet satellites (you know those things that weren’t in orbit around the earth 100 years ago changing the night sky, some visible by sight, and verified by radar and their own broadcasts) are not being placed in orbit by rockets, then why is satellite Internet prone to long latency as revealed by gaming?

Satellite internet works by bouncing your data to satellites orbiting 22,300 miles above Earth, then to the game server, then back to the satellite, and finally back to you. (Whew, what a journey!) Because your data has to travel such a great distance, you’re going to experience latency. There’s just no way around it.

www.satelliteinternet.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

edit on 30-11-2021 by Akragon because: nevermind

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Well, look at this..

More sunset photos impossible on a flat earth where the sun is always above the earth.

The clouds are illuminated from the bottom up. The cloud undersides are darker at the top. Like the sun setting behind a curved spherical earth.

Hmm 🤔

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yet another example of a launch not publicising itself at all:

www.ulalaunch.com...

Yep, top secret, hush hush.

psst - turbo, NASA doesn't do a whole lot of launching these days. Maybe get up to speed with that.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
I'd like to see that rocket fly for more than the first 3-4 minutes, from a couple hundred miles off the coast, but they tell us it's far too 'dangerous' to go there, only THEY can go there, it's safe for them, not anyone else!

That's the missing part of this whole ruse, it HAS to be off limits to everyone, it always crashed into the ocean at that point, and shred their whole fairy tale to pieces, if we ever saw THAT happen!

They are breaking international law by claiming rights over part of the Atlantic Ocean, just there alone! Stop being so naive. They break any law they want to, or NEED to, and get away with it, every time! The whole thing is disgusting.

Simply let people see a rocket fly over them, from the ocean, a couple hundred miles, have them all sign a waiver that they are fully responsible for anything that happens to them, that if they are killed by falling debris, they are wholly at fault for it, and no legal action can be taken against the US for it, afterwards.

I'd sign a waiver for that, many people would jump at the chance to see rockets from the ocean, nobody ever HAS seen one from there before!

Do you know what the word 'transparency' means?

Sure, it means that someone is completely open, honest, and shows everything to others, no secrets, no hidden things, and having no excuses about having to keep things from being seen by others.

NASA has never been transparent about anything, especially seeing a rocket from anywhere on Earth, other than around the launch site! If they have nothing to hide, why are they always hiding their rockets from being seen off the coast?

They spew out the most ridiculous excuse ever, that it is 'too dangerous' for anyone to go there, while telling everyone to see it at the most dangerous area of ALL, the frickin' launch area, where most rockets have always crashed!

How stupid an excuse is that? Tell us more BS, you'll gladly eat it all up!

Any moron knows it's more dangerous to cross a busy street every day going to work, which has killed many people. Someone could be killed just watching planes land and take off at airports, they don't make it 'off limits' to go there!

Anything can be called 'dangerous', if you want to. Eating pizzas with extra cheese is 'dangerous', driving a car is putting your life in peril, and telling us it's 'too dangerous' to go out there, because some debris 10 miles up might hit you, is complete BS! What a joke!

How incredibly dumb can one be, to actually BELIEVE this crap, truly boggles the mind!

I hate to waste space by repeating someone else's nonsense, but that is what the above is - pure nonsense. It's lies, distortions and desperation. Turbo was pushed into a corner many years ago (or that's what it feels like - how old is this thread?) and is either up to his eyeballs in angry desperation that no-one is buying his bullcrap, or he's trolling us all by continuing to parade his bullcrap over these pages. He has nothing new to offer us, just the same lies, smears and desperate woo.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo

~yawn~

Is there no topic you won't regurgutate your nonsense on?

Stars do change position over time. A long time. You know this. You've been shown this. It was demonstrated long before NASA ever existed.

Saturn does not change shape and wobble at high speed. You know this, you've been shown this. No-one lies about it and you have never been able to provide any evidence anywhere that you are right. You have shown no interest in making the slightest effort in proving it to yourself or anyone else. No-one is ever going to take seriously the rabid mouth-frothings of someone who has never looked through a telescope making false claims about those who have.

I wish I could be there with a camera the day you finally realise how wrong you've been and what a dick you've been making of yourself all these years.

All the stars have stayed in the same position since day one, and ever since then, and forever will be.

How could ancient sailors navigate by the same stars we can today, if they change positions over time? We'd never be able to navigate by stars if they changed positions over time, it wouldn't be possible, but it does work, because stars do NOT change positions over time, they remain in the SAME positions, always have, always will.

You believe all the stars we see above Earth are trillions of miles away, which is nonsense, proven by seeing details of them though magnification, which shows distinctly unique details, movements, patterns, and colors, for each and every star, unique from all other stars. They are ALL different. This isn't an 'effect' of atmosphere, or whatever, it's the stars themselves which are unique.

As for Saturn, I told you that they've never once mentioned how it always appears to move, which makes them liars. Even YOU have said it always appears to move - it's an absolute fact.

We've only argued about the CAUSE of it's constant movement, as you claim it's due to atmospheric effect, and I say it's Saturn itself moving. But both of us agree that Saturn appears to always move, and that's what these liars have NEVER said, they've kept it a secret all along, or treat it as such, while it's no longer a secret anymore. They cannot say it appears to move now, after centuries of keeping it a secret from us, that'd make them look worse.....if that's even possible...

Why wouldn't they ever say Saturn appears to move, when looking at it through a telescope? YOU'VE said that Saturn appears to move, but that it's due to an effect of atmosphere, right?

They've never mentioned it, over centuries, and they still never have mentioned it, to this very day.

That is the very definition of a secret, which is something one knows, but never tells others about, deliberately. They kept it secret from us about Saturn always appearing to move, which is true, and we know it's true, as they have long known is true, but kept it secret from us, all these centuries, caught like rats in a trap of their own making, which is sweet justice indeed!

We've caught them lying about Saturn. The reason they lied, is to support all the other lies they'd made up. The main lie being that Earth is a ball, speeding through an endless universe. Everything else must support that lie, or it doesn't hold up.

Saturn had to be called a planet in our 'solar system', and so forth. Nobody knew what Saturn looked like up close, at the time, so they lied about it not moving, slowly moving, to fit their fairy tale story. They probably assumed we'd see it's rings eventually, so they told us that part. But they didn't tell us it always moves, excusing it as an effect of atmosphere, which YOU are trying to do, but they're caught, and nothing you make up now, is ever going to change that fact.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

All the stars have stayed in the same position since day one, and ever since then, and forever will be.

Except that isn't true, and you know that because you've been given the evidence. New stars have been observed forming, stars have changed position. Deny it all you like, it just makes you a liar.

How could ancient sailors navigate by the same stars we can today, if they change positions over time? We'd never be able to navigate by stars if they changed positions over time, it wouldn't be possible, but it does work, because stars do NOT change positions over time, they remain in the SAME positions, always have, always will.

Because they move very slowly. It really isn't difficult. They navigate pretty well using sextants. Do they work on a flat Earth? (short answer: no).

You believe all the stars we see above Earth are trillions of miles away,

They are. Someone interested in finding out facts and acquiring knowledge would research that and how we know it.

which is nonsense, proven by seeing details of them though magnification, which shows distinctly unique details, movements, patterns, and colors, for each and every star, unique from all other stars. They are ALL different. This isn't an 'effect' of atmosphere, or whatever, it's the stars themselves which are unique.

People who can't focus their telescopes and cameras should have them taken away and then beaten over the head with them to keep them from spreading their garbage on youtube for the deluded.

As for Saturn, I told you that they've never once mentioned how it always appears to move, which makes them liars. Even YOU have said it always appears to move - it's an absolute fact.

They never once mentiopn that because it doesn't. Appearing to move and actually moving are not the same thing. Any time you want to prove this by making simultaneous observations showing identical 'movement' would be fine. Otherwise, carry on making yourself look stupid - it's a skill you excel at.

We've only argued about the CAUSE of it's constant movement, as you claim it's due to atmospheric effect,

Because it is.

and I say it's Saturn itself moving.

Because you are utterly clueless about it and have never even seen a telescope in real life.

But both of us agree that Saturn appears to always move, and that's what these liars have NEVER said, they've kept it a secret all along, or treat it as such, while it's no longer a secret anymore. They cannot say it appears to move now, after centuries of keeping it a secret from us, that'd make them look worse.....if that's even possible...

Prove they lied. Prove Saturn moves the way you say it does. You've been given countless observations by actual astronomers recording how poor the seeing conditions were that affected their observations. That's all there is to it. You're fabricating a story out of literally nothing. You even claimed Saturn has no moons, when anyone with a telescope can prove otherwise. What kind of idiot would come with a random knee-jerk lie like that jsut because they've painted themself into a corner?

Why wouldn't they ever say Saturn appears to move, when looking at it through a telescope? YOU'VE said that Saturn appears to move, but that it's due to an effect of atmosphere, right?

They've never mentioned it, over centuries, and they still never have mentioned it, to this very day.

Why should they? The only reason I mention it is to counter the ridiculous bulls**t you post every week. You are literally the only person ever to mention it. Can you think why that is?

That is the very definition of a secret, which is something one knows, but never tells others about, deliberately. They kept it secret from us about Saturn always appearing to move, which is true, and we know it's true, as they have long known is true, but kept it secret from us, all these centuries, caught like rats in a trap of their own making, which is sweet justice indeed!

We've caught them lying about Saturn. The reason they lied, is to support all the other lies they'd made up. The main lie being that Earth is a ball, speeding through an endless universe. Everything else must support that lie, or it doesn't hold up.

You need to work on your definition of 'secret'. Secrets are something true that are deliberately witheld. Saturn moving in the way you claim is none of those things. Prove me wrong. That would need to be proof with evidence, facts, that kind of thing.

Saturn had to be called a planet in our 'solar system', and so forth.

Because it is. I see it every night at the moment when I walk the dog. Every night it's somewhere different. Think about that.

Nobody knew what Saturn looked like up close, at the time, so they lied about it not moving, slowly moving, to fit their fairy tale story. They probably assumed we'd see it's rings eventually, so they told us that part. But they didn't tell us it always moves, excusing it as an effect of atmosphere, which YOU are trying to do, but they're caught, and nothing you make up now, is ever going to change that fact.

'They' didn't tell us it always moves because it doesn't. Get a telescope. Don't presume to lecture people on astronomy when you have only ever read about htem.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
ahh my dose of weekend comedy...

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Asked you a question turbo.

Well, look at this..

More sunset photos impossible on a flat earth where the sun is always above the earth.

The clouds are illuminated from the bottom up. The cloud undersides are darker at the top of the picture and become more illuminated as the eye moves down the picture.. Like the sun setting behind a curved spherical earth.

Hmm 🤔

———-

If the earth was flat, you wouldn’t have to ignore posts demonstrably showing the earth is spherical. And ignore documented phenomena that would be impossible on a flat earth.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

They never once mentiopn that because it doesn't. Appearing to move and actually moving are not the same thing. Any time you want to prove this by making simultaneous observations showing identical 'movement' would be fine. Otherwise, carry on making yourself look stupid - it's a skill you excel at.

Prove they lied. Prove Saturn moves the way you say it does. You've been given countless observations by actual astronomers recording how poor the seeing conditions were that affected their observations. That's all there is to it.

Why should they? The only reason I mention it is to counter the ridiculous bulls**t you post every week. You are literally the only person ever to mention it. Can you think why that is?

We've BOTH mentioned that Saturn always appears to move. Now you're even trying to make up excuses for what YOU said?? You just were 'countering what I said', when you said Saturn always appears to move?

You've always OBSERVED Saturn appear to move, correct?

That is called an OBSERVATION, is it not?

Sure it is. An observation is what you observe of something, at the time.

So when you've observed Saturn always appearing to move, that's what you've observed, it is your OBSERVATION of Saturn, at the time. You've seen Saturn appear to move. 'Saturn appeared to move during my observation of it'.

That's what I have seen when viewing Saturn on videos, and that's the reason I SAID it, in my posts.

But you didn't ever say it, until I did. And now you're trying to make up an excuse for never saying it before I did, because it wasn't 'actual' movement, it was an 'effect'.

It doesn't matter if it is an 'effect', or not, this is what you have OBSERVED at the time, and you know it is.

If it really WAS an effect of the atmosphere, it also would be mentioned, at the time. But they've never mentioned Saturn always appearing to move, NOR that it's apparent movement is an effect of the atmosphere!

There's no excuse for their lies about Saturn, they've been caught lying, period. Same as you lied about Saturn, by never mentioning that it always appears to move.

All these astronomers have seen Saturn always move, always 'appear' to move, and never once mentioned it.

That's bad enough. But they actually told us it DIDN'T MOVE, or DID NOT 'APPEAR' to move, in their 'observations' of it.

Saturn ALWAYS moves, or 'appears' to move, as you already know. But not your astronomers, they've NEVER seen Saturn move, or 'appear' to move, they say it NEVER 'appears' to move!

They're nothing but a pack of liars, so get over it already.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Asked you a question turbo.

Well, look at this..

The clouds are illuminated from the bottom up. The cloud undersides are darker at the top of the picture and become more illuminated as the eye moves down the picture.. Like the sun setting behind a curved spherical earth.

It's clearly consistent with the flat Earth, as all things are.

The Sun is far away, not above you, when the lower part of clouds are lit up, more than the upper part of them - that's what they SHOULD look like! Why would you think this supports a ball Earth, but not our flat Earth?

It's due to perspective and vanishing point, of distant objects, objects with light, etc.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   

You need to read what I actually put and not decide what I meant in a way that suits your delusions.

Once again:

I have never observed Saturn move in the way you think it does, nor have I ever said so.

I have only ever seen Saturn appear to move. That apparent movement varies depending on atmospheric conditions. It does not actually move.

Astronomers routinely record the atmospheric conditions as part of any observations they make.

The reason they do not record Saturn moving in the way you think it does is because it doesn't. Its apparent motion is a product of atmospheric conditions, and that is what they record.

People who understand what they are talking about do not have to pander to the idiocies of those who don't. Astronomers are not in the business of thinking "Hmmm, I wonder if someone really dense is going to watch this footage, read my notes and draw a really inaccuate, inappropriate, unfounded and massively stupid conclusion from them? Best write something down just in case they don't have a grown up with them to explain things." What they do is write things that make sense to other people making observations and using telescopes. People not like you.

You have never once managed to find anyone else who believes what you do. As no-one reports Saturn moving like an idiot is spinning it, by your own standard of proof it is therefore not doing that.

The way to prove anyone has lied here, other than you, is to make simultanous observations in different locations and get the same results. When you've done that, let us know. In the meantime, we have observers all around the world observing the same thing at the same time but getting different results. That should tell an intelligent person something. See if you can find one to help.
edit on 5/12/2021 by OneBigMonkeyToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

You

It's clearly consistent with the flat Earth, as all things are.

False statement as proven by:

What do you not get the earth is demonstrably spherical, and flat earthers lose bets??

YouTuber Successfully Completes Flat-Earther’s $100,000 Challenge, Flat-Earther Refuses To Pay

BY DR ALFREDO CARPINETI

07 DEC 2018, 11:26
Australian YouTuber Wolfie6020 uses his channel to explain the multitude of reasons why the concept of a flat Earth is nothing but balderdash. Obviously, providing factual information on the Internet is a sure way to attract people who believe in the weirdest things.

So Wolfie6020 was given a challenge by fellow YouTuber Flat Out Hero. He had to prove you can fly from point A to point B to point C, and then back to point A, with the distance between each point being the same and by taking a 90-degree turn at every point. The bet was worth $100,000.

“It’s impossible, but don’t tell the globetards that! This is the final nail in the ball Earth coffin, and I am happy to be the one to hammer it in!!!” Flat Out Hero stated in his boisterous comment.

Such a shape is impossible to draw on a flat plane because an equilateral triangle, as described by the flat-Earther, would not have angles bigger (or smaller) than 60 degrees. But on the surface of a sphere, the shape is perfectly feasible.

Having nothing to lose and $100,000 to gain, Wolfie6020 took on the challenge and shared his flight plan in a video posted at the end of October, which has now been watched more than 5.7 million times. The flight path goes from the Galapagos to the Gulf of Guinea in Africa, then all the way to the North Pole, and back down to the Galapagos. Each leg is about 10,000 kilometers (6,215 miles) or roughly one-quarter of the length of the equator.

The video showed Woflie6020 first listing the conditions of the bet as put forward by Flat Out Hero and concluded with these words: “Mr Flat Out Hero, your challenge has been answered. The requirements, as you stated them, have been satisfied! It is now your turn to honor your challenge and pay me the $100,000. I plan to give half of that to the Westmead Children's Hospital and use the other half as prize money in future contests on this channel. So let's see if you're a man of your word and will honor your challenge!”

Never mind the most practical and efficient means is to treat the earth as a global while navigating the seas.

7 Ways Flat Earth Conspiracy Will Make You Look Silly

newcreeations.org...

Celestial Navigation

It wasn’t until clock-making technology increased enough in roughly the 1700’s that celestial navigation fully matured.

The British were the first to master shipboard clock technology. It gave them a significant advantage in both war and trade, and therefore contributed to the rapid growth of their empire. I’ve been to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London, and have seen some of these early shipboard clocks first hand.

The only way the math required for accurate celestial navigation positions works out the way we calculate it is because the earth is spherical. If the earth was flat like some believe, celestial navigation would be based on plane trigonometry instead of spherical trigonometry. And if that were the case, I would be explaining to you that the earth must be flat. But it’s not. It’s a sphere.

Math does not lie.

Therefore, the fact that the spherical trigonometry based math required for celestial navigation produces accurate determinations of one’s position on the earth is definitive proof that the earth is spherical.

Celestial navigation truly makes proponents of the flat earth model look silly

Or other items impossible on a flat earth…

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: AncientHeru
a reply to: Phage

I want to see a live film of the entire planet from space.

And no, i don't have billions of dollars of technology at my disposal.

Adding to neutronflux's practical evidence (i.e., no need to see it from space), here is another example:

If the Earth were flat, then how do people in Perth, Australia see the same stars when they look directly south (such as the constellation Southern Cross, AKA Crux) at the same time as the people in Johannesburg, South Africa do when they look directly south.

According to the prevailing flat earth map, this would be impossible; "due south" for Perth is in a very different direction as "due south" for Johannesburg, as in the illustration below:

(By the way, this problem would be just as true if the stars weren't really many lightyears away, but rather on a dome, or the firmament, close to Earth as some flat Earth models say)

However, if Earth is a spheroid, this works very well. People looking south in Perth and Johannesburg at the same time to view the stars in the sky would both be looking the same direction. That is, they would be looking at the same groups of stars when they both look south at the same time:

Or the earth’s circumference was measured 2,000 years ago…. Funny you don’t study the history of debunking flat earth…

How the ancient Greeks proved Earth was round over 2,000 years ago

www.businessinsider.com...

How an ancient Greek mathematician calculated the Earth's circumference. In the mid-20th century, we began launching satellites into space that would help us determine the exact circumference of the Earth, 40,030 km.

But over 2,000 years earlier in ancient Greece, a man arrived at nearly that exact same figure by putting a stick in the ground. That man was Eratosthenes. A Greek mathematician and the head of the library at Alexandria.

Eratosthenes had heard that in Syene, a city south of Alexandria, no vertical shadows were cast at noon on the summer solstice. The sun was directly overhead. He wondered if this were also true in Alexandria.

So, on June 21 he planted a stick directly in the ground and waited to see if a shadow would be cast at noon. It turns out there was one. And it measured about 7 degrees.

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

You

The Sun is far away, not above you,

False statement. In the flat earth delusion. The sun is always a certain height above the earth no matter the distance its viewed from the surface of the earth.

You just proved spherical earth with “ The Sun is far away, not above you” and your too ignorant to realize that.

when the lower part of clouds are lit up, more than the upper part of them - that's what they SHOULD look like!

False statement by you. What is the usual figure, the sun stays 5000 miles above the earth in the flat earth delusion. That means the sun is always above the clouds no matter the distance the sun is viewed from the surface of the earth. The sun’s angle to illuminate the earth is always down. The clouds in the flat earth delusion should always be illuminated from the top down. And they all would be illuminated uniformly.

This picture contradicts what should be seen an a flat earth.

The clouds are illuminated from the bottom up by the sun being relatively lower than the clouds by the earth’s rotation.

The clouds are not uniformly illuminated. Notice the clouds at the top of the picture are not illuminated at the bottom. Like the sun is being blocked by the curvature of the earth.

As far as earth’s rotation. That was proven by flat Esther’s too.

When Flat Earthers Spent $20,000 Trying To Prove Earth Is Flat And Accidentally Proved It's Round

amp.triplem.com.au...

One of those Flat Earthers is Bob Knodel, who hosts a YouTube channel entirely dedicated to the theory and who is one of the team relying on a $20,000 laser gyroscope to prove the Earth doesn't actually rotate.

Except... It does.

"What we found is, when we turned on that gyroscope, we found that we were picking up a drift," Knodel explains. "A 15-degree per hour drift.

"Now, obviously we were taken aback by that - 'Wow, that's kind of a problem.'

"We obviously were not willing to accept that, and so we started looking for easy to disprove it was actually registering the motion of the Earth."

You know what they say: If your experiment proves you wrong, just disregard the results!

"We don't want to blow this, you know?" Knodel then says to another Flat Earther. "When you've got $20,000 in this freaking gyro.

"If we dumped what we found right now, it would be bad? It would be bad.

"What I just told you was confidential."

If you're keen to see this scene - and so much more - Behind the Curve is available on Netflix now.

Oh look. More flat Earther’s trying to hide the truth…..
edit on 5-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed quote

edit on 5-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added correct photo

edit on 5-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

The reason they do not record Saturn moving in the way you think it does is because it doesn't. Its apparent motion is a product of atmospheric conditions, and that is what they record.

That's not what I said.

They have never mentioned that Saturn even APPEARS to move, PERIOD!

Which proves they are just a pack of liars.

Saturn always moves, or 'appears' to move. All the rest, about what causes that movement, and so on, are separate issues. The issue is that they've never said Saturn appears to move, which it always does, and that makes them liars. Deal with it.

So stop trying to twist my words, it won't work.
edit on 5-12-2021 by turbonium1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

False statement. In the flat earth delusion. The sun is always a certain height above the earth no matter the distance its viewed from the surface of the earth.

That means the sun is always above the clouds no matter the distance the sun is viewed from the surface of the earth. The sun’s angle to illuminate the earth is always down. The clouds in the flat earth delusion should always be illuminated from the top down. And they all would be illuminated uniformly.

No, when the Sun is at a distance, it appears to be lower, because the angle changes with more distance away from your position. How could sunlight hit clouds from above, when the Sun is not above the clouds at that time? It can't, because the Sun would be far away, in the distance.

As I said earlier, if you were in the middle of a large, empty warehouse, and flattened out on your stomach, then looked out as far as you could from that position, you wouldn't see the whole surface of that warehouse, even though you're ABOVE that flat surface.

Or try it in a large gym, or any large, flat floor.

When flattened out on a large, FLAT surface, you're still ABOVE it, right?

Now, do you believe that no matter how big that flat surface you're ABOVE is, that you would see all objects on the entire surface, because you are ABOVE those objects, or not?

You would NOT be able to see all the objects on large surfaces, and if the surface is large enough, you will see - a HORIZON out in the distance, from your view on the FLOOR. I kid you not.

And there is NO 'curve' on that perfectly flat floor, at all!

The same way parallel lines or objects over a flat surface appear to converge in the distance, while they are always parallel throughout. If the surface is long enough, the parallel objects appear to converge as one, always smaller sand smaller, and vanish from sight, eventually, which shows both are effects of perspective and vanishing point, of distant objects on flat surfaces.

Just try it yourself, and see what happens.....

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join