It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Russia with love for the Donald

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This News Week article is one of many that claim that several Trump political ads contain footage from Russia. Why would anyone working on campaign ads for am American president choose to use foreign film clips? This is made worse by a the fact that US intelligence has been stating that Trumps campaign has benefited from Russian interference in our elections.

Trump Ad Running in Swing States Uses Footage From Russia for the Fourth Time in Three Months

America First Action’s ad represents the fourth ad in favor of President Trump’s reelection to have used footage from Russia within a three-month period. The $10 million advertisement titled “Pandemic Tax” was released last Thursday in Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.

source

Is there something fishy with Trump and Russia's Putin, or are they just BFF's?

edit on 14-10-2020 by AlaskanDad because: fix url

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Well give him some credit, he did stray away from Russia to use riot footage from Spain during the RNC as if were happening in the US.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Vladimir Putin endorsed Joe Biden last week.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I really don't think it matters.

Trump now stands or falls on his performance as President.

I think that allegations and suppositions are weaker campaign issues than facts.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Deflection, of course he did!

That does not change the facts.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think the Russians were more focused on hurting Hillary & co then they were about helping Trump, the fact that hurting Hillary helped trump was just a side effect.

As to why the Russians didn’t want Hillary in the White House, I heard it had something to do with them not wanting their country forced into war with the US and eventually glassed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Thanks for the reply with your opinion, though it is off topic...

Why use footage from Russia?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Maybe, there are a lot of us that did not want Hillary as president.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All that's going on with Trump and politics in general and that's the weak sauce you latch on too. If you are frightened of Russia you might want to move out of Alaska.

here I'll whisper-like Joe Biden so maybe you will understand.. psst.China's is a much bigger threat, economically, militarily, and socially
edit on 14-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So what? If you bothered to read your own link you'd see Trump used a Russians shutterstock pic that cost $65

Maybe your Putins BFF?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wait I thought we loved China they fast tracked 18 trademarks for Ivanka in 2 months after Dad had dinner there.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Before you worry about others
Go back and read your own link

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Look over there... Democrats!!

But let's not get naively surprised anymore. Anything goes in this shlitshow, just enjoy the ride

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

More off topic...

But I will indulge you with; the snowball of China really picked up momentum in 1972, when Richard Nixon made his infamous trip to China.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If you are frightened of Russia you might want to move out of Alaska.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Deflection, of course he did!

That does not change the facts.

No, but it does point out how easy it would be to Blackmail a president and Biden. Putin has a lot of dirt on the guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Maybe, there are a lot of us that did not want Hillary as president.

And even more that don't want Biden.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So you are a dad that supports the Democrats?

Dude, don't make me point out the obvious.

Pretty sure the Democrats are going to be looking at some pretty serious charges soon.

edit on 10 by Mandroid7 because: Addes2

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Putin already gave Trump, all of Joe's dirt, but Trump is still controlled by Kompromat.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Personally I think its trolling the media and dems. I think Putin wants Trump to win personally because Trump is not a pansy. During the Obama years Putin provoked Obama twice expecting threats of war and a speeding up of the military arms spending so he in turn could convince the masses more military spending is needed. It is what the cold war has been in many years as having a boogeyman to provoke when defence spending is needed.

Obama let him take Crimea and to an extent have their way with Syria. When Putin realized there wasn't going to be any retaliation he needed someone with balls to compete against.

Take for example when Russia invaded Georgia years ago Bush gave him a demand to withdraw and started to mobilize allies on the front. Russia backed down and started the arms race again.

Honestly, I don't think Russia has been threat as in war for quite sometime and Trumps sites are spot on with China.
edit on 14-10-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join