It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE: Here's Proof That Joe Biden's Family OWNED SLAVES | The Glenn Beck Program

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No one should be held accountable for the sins of their ancestors. But that is NOT what the Left is doing, or what Joe Biden & Kamala Harris are campaigning on. The Leftist cancel culture has taken aim at our entire country & founding because of our history with slavery. And they viciously dug into every corner of President Trump's lineage to try and find anything they could call out. But do they care at all about Joe Biden's lineage? One of the most respected genealogy firms in the country has provided me with hard evidence that Biden is a descendent of slaveowners on the Robinette side of his family. You can't hold Biden accountable for that. But by the Left's own track record, they should cancel him immediately. So what are the odds that they will even acknowledge this story?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'm not inclined, out of decency, to use ancestry as a weapon against my political opponents. I hate it when they do it to me because I can't answer for corpses I didn't kill.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Count me as another that doesn't like the whole slap the grandson for the sins of granpappy crap. I do get they hypocrisy angle though, a lot of that in politics.
edit on Wed, 14 Oct 2020 13:33:15 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm not inclined, out of decency, to use ancestry as a weapon against my political opponents. I hate it when they do it to me because I can't answer for corpses I didn't kill.

Count me as another that doesn't like the whole slap the grandson for the sins of granpappy crap. I do get they hypocrisy angle though, a lot of that in politics.

You don't mind all that Social Justice Warrior BS pushed by the likes of Biden and the DNC goons? They get a free pass. Why?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
He got the "Keep yall in chainz" from his grandpa.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You don't mind all that Social Justice Warrior BS pushed by the likes of Biden and the DNC goons? They get a free pass. Why?

This is what I said:

I hate it when they do it to me...

I'm giving no one a "free pass."

Basic principles shouldn't be so transient.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That's the best answer.

Plus why even risk an opportunity to be painted as a hypocrite when it comes to such a lousy politician who can be ridiculed on so many other things.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

But it is fair, however, to expect liberals and BLM to play by THEIR own rules.

If ancestors owning slaves discounts their political rivals it should also discount their own people.

Otherwise it's HYPOCRISY

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If true...Biden should just admit his family owned slaves once...but doesn't choose to own any himself.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I wish someone would weaponize my ancestor's culture of slave ownership, I feel left out.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I may not care for Biden, but I can't say that we should cut him down because his ancestor may have owned slaves. It was legal back then to own slaves, after the civil war that changed. If the person did not own slaves afterwards, then how can we condemn that person's kids.

My ancestors never owned slaves, other than their kids who worked in the farm fields. I worked on the farm, I got paid or rewarded for my work, but not as much pay as other temporary farm workers did. If they ever make it illegal for a teenage kid to have to work on their parents farm, I will join a protest, it was the best education I received in my life.

The people who are wealthy today because of their ancestors gaining great wealth because of slave ownership.... I can see that they benefited but if they are good people in society and own businesses that support families across America, I cannot condemn them. But if they are just rich prestigious people who are only out to get richer, then I don't care for them. I judge people by their actions, not by their ancestors actions.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Corn Pop was really Joe's family pool slave.

link   
This just makes him that much more appealing to his racist base

link   

No, don't GAF, is this a contest? they can say what they like, free speech, and I can continue to ignore it.

link   
My ancestors once owned a bicycle.

Doesn't mean I'll ride one.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Agreed, well said...

I'd be surprised if the glaring hypocrisy could get any worse but they have maxed out....

This is a lefty type of attack......c'mon guys continue to rise above....not stoop down..

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A small correction, Biden was talking about corn poop. He had issues.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A small correction, Biden was talking about corn poop. He had issues.

I find this all hard to digest.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

He has no responsibility on any decisions his ancestors made. He was not there he had no input and he cant be held responsible for their decisions. Just because your family may have done things in the past does not make your automatically guilty. And taking it one step further you cant make decisions today based off our current values if something was wrong. His ancestors very well could have been against it but tolerated it we have no clue what they thought.

Kind of sad people are even trying to use ancestry as a politcal weapon.
edit on 10/14/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

My uncle is a big genealogy researcher.
He has my mom's side all the way back to Napoleon's army.
My dads side came to America from England 100 years before it was an independent country.
Had a castle in England and owned a plantation in Virginia.
Also had family that fought for both sides in the civil war.

I'm not responsible for the slaves he owned or the slaves they helped free.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join