It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Another day, another smoking gun.

In four years, how many of the bad guys have been locked up?

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

President Trump is openly describing the Biden crime family this afternoon.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's important for the Senate to subpoena Hunter and Joe Biden. Stop trying to accumulate brownie points by attacking Facebook and Twitter.

edit on 10/16/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
Not sure how that would work. I am sure there are many mail in ballots with Joe chosen and if the candidate changes my guess is those would be invalidated as there is no guarantee that your vote for Biden automatically translates to a vote for Harris. This could really be a sh@t show

You're not voting for the candidate, you're voting for the Electors and they can opt to vote for a party-suggested replacement as they see fit.

Yes but the electors can only vote for presidential candidates. So I guess they could vote for one of the other presidential candidates. However i think that would be unlikely in the event the winner could not take office the vice president would. If they were to drop out before the election it would just invalidate the votes they had received. This is not going to happen
edit on 10/16/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Yes but the electors can only vote for presidential candidates.

Wrong. They can vote for Zippy the Goddamn Chimp if they want.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: dragonridr
Yes but the electors can only vote for presidential candidates.

Wrong. They can vote for Zippy the Goddamn Chimp if they want.

Not true. The rules vary by state.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Not true. The rules vary by state.

We're discussing if the candidate on the ballot is no longer alive or qualified. They are then unbound.

They would most likely vote for the DNC or RNC recommended selection respectively but they are not obligated to by law.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Well that is all and good, but would you expect a 50k a month job

Correxction - it was $83,330 - which interestingly comes out to a round cool $1,000,000 per year.

And that was just the monthly payments - doesn't count the upfront payments he received.

And that is just from Ukraine - take a look at what he got from Russia, and China, and other countries.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Correxction - it was $83,330 - which interestingly comes out to a round cool $1,000,000 per year.

And that was just the monthly payments - doesn't count the upfront payments he received.

And that is just from Ukraine - take a look at what he got from Russia, and China, and other countries.

Wasn't the Russian something like 10 million for a meet and greet with the VP? I think China is in the 100 million range. Can you think of what Biden would push pro China as President...lol geez...And they worried about Trump for 3+ years...holy crap...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join