It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Thenail
Cute. I said shady is shady either side. If it was Don Jr's laptop and the info was given to Biden's lawyer, and criminal friend I would say the same thing. I could not care less if you consider me pathetic. You really think there are any honest politicians?

If unicorn farts were gold.....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
There's also a photo of Joe Biden on the Golf Course posing with Hunter and the Burisma CEO.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: jidnum

Trump University and his Charity are not enough for you? The millions in tax payer money going to his resorts while he golfs or the family vacations?

Got proof ?
You haven't , have you ?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
sooooo you're just going to ignore the fact that biden withheld 1 billion to Ukraine if they did not fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son? then that person was magically fired?

I didn't ignore anything, I said IF it's true nothing will come of it. I've seen this rodeo enough times, that's where my cynicism comes from.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Shokin was fired because he was not investigating corruption. Civil groups inside the Ukraine had been calling for his resignation as members of his own staff were under investigation. The EU and US then got involved. After he was fired did the claim of an investigation into Burisma pop up and with Rudy and Lev Parnas running around the Ukraine on behalf of the President to find what they could.

Please also explain how Jared and Ivanka are qualified for their White House Positions? They have raked in millions as well.

The President himself has had numerous relationships with Russian oligarchs.

They are all corrupt
Both sides.

I'm not saying one side is clean and the other isn't. You can't just spin it as Donald Trump is a sterling character and that his family members have not benefitted from his position of President as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Please also explain how Jared and Ivanka are qualified for their White House Positions?

Have you seen her? She's hot. That's qualification enough.

Jared just gets in by osmosis since he exchanged bodily fluids with her.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Please also explain how Jared and Ivanka are qualified for their White House Positions?

Have you seen her? She's hot. That's qualification enough.

Jared just gets in by osmosis since he exchanged bodily fluids with her.

Well we do know her father would sleep with her if she wasn't his daughter by his own admission so maybe he just wants her close.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No one else finds it odd that on the May 12th email it's from Vadim Pozharskyi as the sender, yet he signed the email Vadym Pozharskyi? Do people normally change the spelling of their own name in emails?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

No one else finds it odd that on the May 12th email it's from Vadim Pozharskyi as the sender, yet he signed the email Vadym Pozharskyi? Do people normally change the spelling of their own name in emails?

Yes.

Your Pal,
DBCowboy

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hardly a smoking gun, more like a water pistol. It is extremely ordinary for other family members to meet and even play golf with your someone's work associates. i have literally done so dozens of times. This means nothing but like everything you idiots fall for it head over heels.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Hardly a smoking gun, more like a water pistol. It is extremely ordinary for other family members to meet and even play golf with your someone's work associates. i have literally done so dozens of times. This means nothing but like everything you idiots fall for it head over heels.

When there are emails from Burisma flat out asking Hunter to use his father's influence?
It points to more than a round of golf.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Shokin was fired because he was not investigating corruption. Civil groups inside the Ukraine had been calling for his resignation as members of his own staff were under investigation. The EU and US then got involved. After he was fired did the claim of an investigation into Burisma pop up and with Rudy and Lev Parnas running around the Ukraine on behalf of the President to find what they could.

Please also explain how Jared and Ivanka are qualified for their White House Positions? They have raked in millions as well.

They are all corrupt
Both sides.

I'm not saying one side is clean and the other isn't. You can't just spin it as Donald Trump is a sterling character and that his family members have not benefitted from his position of President as well.

If you don't see the difference in having his family on his staff capable adults and the other putting his removed from the Navy for drug use son on the board of a foreign country's energy company, and forcing the firing of a prosecutor, please vote Biden you fit in.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Since Hunter Biden himself is still in hiding,
this is going to blow up.

He isn't even man enough to come out and
accuse someone of faking that crack pipe.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Since Hunter Biden himself is still in hiding,
this is going to blow up.

He isn't even man enough to come out and
accuse someone of faking that crack pipe.

Or, since this is a conspiracy website, how about this. Perhaps hunter isn't in hiding at all, but someone has him, and that is the leverage they are using to force bidden to continue his campaign to the end. Maybe that is why he wasn't removed, or dropped out. Democrats have got to see he don't have all his marbles by now, or at least his family.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow. Even the New York Post is being blocked from posting Biden information to social media.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Besides the misspelling of his own name in an email by the sender, how did the shop owner claim he didn't know who's computer it was, yet throughout the docs there is Hunter Biden's name and contact info? He couldn't have contacted him? He then produced a receipt for Hunter Biden? Hunter lives in L.A. but dropped an expensive MacBook at a random shop in Delaware instead of the Apple store?

I mean sure could be on the up and up. The shop owner felt Giuliani should have this info, umm because why? Do we know who the shop owner is? There seems to be some odd things with this story.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

They are all corrupt
Both sides.

If you don't see the difference in having his family on his staff capable adults and the other putting his removed from the Navy for drug use son on the board of a foreign country's energy company, and forcing the firing of a prosecutor, please vote Biden you fit in.

Kushner is highly qualified though. He ran a mutli-billion dollar real estate business. He knows how to broker deals, as he was/is all the reason for these new peace deals in the middle east.

Here is an article from Forbes right after the 2016 election, very good read.

"Just as Trump's unorthodox style allowed him to win the Republican nomination while spending far less than his more traditional opponents, Kushner's lack of political experience became an advantage. Unschooled in traditional campaigning, he was able to look at the business of politics the way so many Silicon Valley entrepreneurs have sized up other bloated industries."

www.forbes.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrennanHuff22
Kushner is highly qualified though. He ran a mutli-billion dollar real estate business.

He pretty much had no choice after his daddy got sent to prison.

edit on 14-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
LOL! Twitter is blocking tweets from the New York Times on this story, calling them "dangerous."

Dangerous to Joe Biden's election prospects, that is.

Apparently our digital overlords have never heard of the Streisand Effect. The more you try to censor something, the more people want to know about it.

You can smell the fear. At this point, I say it's more likely than not that Facebook, Twitter, etc, will eventually get hit with a lawsuit -- or even criminal charges -- for their blatant electioneering tactics.
edit on 14-10-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BrennanHuff22

Ah yes. Made him totally qualified to run the Covid task force. Remember churches will be packed by Easter!? As for his middle east experience he claims he knows a lot. He read 25 books on the subject!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join