It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Joe Biden appears to have lied when he said that he had not discussed his sons business dealings.
Not only did he discuss them, he actually met with Burisma, having been introduced by his son.

“smoking gun email” obtained by the New York Post shows Joe Biden lied when he said he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

According to an email dated April 17, 2015, Biden, who was then the sitting vice president, met in person with Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma.

Bursima is the sketchy Ukrainian energy company that put Hunter Biden on its board and paid him a reported $50,000 a month — a month! — even though Hunter has no known energy sector experience and doesn’t speak any of the languages spoken in that country.

The date of the email is important. The meeting between Pozharskyi and the then-vice president would have taken place eight months before Biden threatened to withhold U.S. aid from Ukraine unless the country agreed to fire a prosecutor who was looking into Burisma. The prosecutor was fired.

In 2018, Biden bragged to the Council on Foreign Relations about how he got the prosecutor fired.

“I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

And the investigation into Burisma was shut down.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the smoking gun e-mail from Pozharskyi reads.

nypost.com...

Moreover the FBI seem to have known about this meeting PRIOR to the impeachment hearings against President Trump, yet this important fact never surfaced.
edit on 14/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Oh goodie
Sorces telling media shady stories....
As if we haven't been here before....

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Ah yes...a computer left in a shop for months, with a Hunter Biden sticker on it, so the shop owner opens it, understands what he is reading and contacts Rudy Giuliani's lawyer? Then got Steve Bannon involved? Umm ok. Weird just those two involved. Didn't contact the FBI, cops anything. Just Trumps lawyer. Thank goodness Bannon was out on bond.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

edit on 14-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Now that the media is US Gov propaganda, those shady sources were likely the fbi or cia.

Thanks, Obama.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I have little doubt that the Biden's are criminals but I also need something called proof to say it's a fact.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Ah yes...a computer left in a shop for months, with a Hunter Biden sticker on it, so the shop owner opens it, understands what he is reading and contacts Rudy Giuliani's lawyer? Then got Steve Bannon involved? Umm ok. Weird just those two involved. Didn't contact the FBI, cops anything. Just Trumps lawyer. Thank goodness Bannon was out on bond.

But before turning over the gear, the shop owner says he made a copy of the hard drive and later gave it to former Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s lawyer, Robert Costello.

Steve Bannon, former adviser to President Trump, told The Post about the existence of the hard drive in late September and Giuliani provided The Post with a copy of it on Sunday.

I'm confused, does that make the information not true? Or just inconvenient?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course it is true! A month before the election an email is found on a labeled computer of the son of the President’s opponent and handed over to the lawyer of the President. Even though we know there is active disinformation being spread by our President's favorite foreign country per our Government agencies.

Why wouldn't we trust Rudy and Steve Bannon.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Let's just say this is all true, I'm gonna tell you what will happen over this.

NOTHING.

Not a fargin thing you bastiges.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453
So, the other thread says there are pics of hunter on the computer. If true, that would be proof, right?

Not sure if the pics in the thread came from it or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Well we should just be grateful that a computer was randomly brought to a shop, sat for months or years, had sensitive information discovered by the owner and we find out about it weeks before the election. If the Presidents right hand man and attorney did not inform the press, we would never have known.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

If nothing comes of this, I'm giving up on justice for democrat corruption.

They'll break Stone's doors down at 2 am but refuse to ever touch a hair on the head of democrats. There's a sinister force working behind the left and it seems like every federal agency is afraid to go after them. Reminds me of the way they were scared of the mafia back in the day. We need another J. Edgar Hoover running the FBI, or a Thomas Dewey or even let Rudy Gulianni have a position to direct an investigation department. At least he's still alive and was able to take down the La Cosa Nostra crime syndicate in the 80's. But something has to be done, democrats are no different from the mafia of the 20th century.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Do you think this could possibly be why they
went after Bannon, to teach him a lesson?

Did you miss the pictures of the FBI subpoena?

edit on 14-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I could have pictures of anyone on my laptop. That doesn't make it theirs.

I don't really understand why the drug use/prostitutes are an issue. The Ukraine corruption, sure, they've been investigating that with no results for a long time, because politicians don't get punished like they should.
But why would any Republican voter care if Bidens kid is a drug user/sleeps with prostitutes, when the president they voted for has partaken in both paying sex workers for sex, and using drugs.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
I don't really understand why the drug use/prostitutes are an issue.

Me neither.

Any guy that can hit the pipe and get it on with some prostitutes at the same time needs his face carved on Mount Rushmore replete with the described paraphernalia.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Of course it is true! A month before the election an email is found on a labeled computer of the son of the President’s opponent and handed over to the lawyer of the President. Even though we know there is active disinformation being spread by our President's favorite foreign country per our Government agencies.

So I can expect you to defend the lies about Trump that come out right about election time? or is that different? I only ask as to not do so, but to adamantly deny the same for Biden sounds a bit douchebagery to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

when the president they voted for has partaken in both paying sex workers for sex, and using drugs.

As far as I know, Trump does not use drugs or even drink alcohol.

As far as the drugs go, I am for legalization of all drugs.... but I also think that as long as certain drugs are illegal, it puts the user at risk of jail time.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Do you not care that Biden has constantly denied his son's involvement even though Biden is on camera saying he'll not pay money if they don't let his kid go? You know there's evidence so WhyTF would you ignore the corruption? I just don't get you people.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I could have pictures of anyone on my laptop. That doesn't make it theirs.

I don't really understand why the drug use/prostitutes are an issue. The Ukraine corruption, sure, they've been investigating that with no results for a long time, because politicians don't get punished like they should.
But why would any Republican voter care if Bidens kid is a drug user/sleeps with prostitutes, when the president they voted for has partaken in both paying sex workers for sex, and using drugs.

I think it stems from Hunter's "Biden privilege". In our world, (the real one) Hunter would be in jail, or dead. But since he's got the name Biden, he gets millions of dollars, which he chooses to spend on hookers and crack, by using his daddy's name and possibly his daddy's influence.

I'd like you to be honest with yourself here. If this was Trump's boy instead of Biden's, would any of this be an issue with you? Lying makes Jesus sad, don't make Jesus sad.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

FBI have had hard drive for nearly a year.
It should be pretty easy to verify if the meeting took place.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

The president has never done drugs, he doesn't even drink. And it was never proven that he did anything with prostitutes. Lie again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join