It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is a Beast.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

There was a time when anyone's ignorance on any level was a
target. And it was really cool.

People who can't laugh at themselves are miserable.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

"Knowledge has always been meant to be shared"

Knowledge is the finding of patterns in vibrations. Truth is the silence that begats all vibrations. One feeds the serpent whereas the other does not. Clearly, knowledge that removes other false knowledge, cannot be a bad thing.

I wish I could dream like you.

posted on Dec, 23 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: rom12345

Oppressing those weaker than yourself is not a cleaver thing to do, it turns out.

The white man is not the weaker race... The black race is.....

If the black race were equal to the white mans innovations Africa would be a superpower to day.

That is wrong and ignorant.

No race is inferior to another.

Wake up and smell the coffee.... Read history and wake up.

The Blacks even in the US are dependent on the white man.

Have you ever been to Africa...., do you know how the blacks are doing there.... ? ...... Are they evolving at the same pace as we white men are..?

- Is the white man holding them down.....preventing them from evolving. ? What is youre excuse ?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The ancestor of the white man has closer lineage to the Adam Son.

Should we then surrender all our women and livelihood to those who consider themselves worthy of kingship by decree of Blood?

Know your history.

We see even today the consequences of bringing into being such thoughts.

Any whom consider themselves to be 'superior' to another is unfit to rule.

Life is One. We all partake in it and share of it. Whatever portion of it you call your own is no lesser or greater than any other; appearances are misleading in our world, we know of this.

The poor, the dull-minded, the weak, the wicked, the cripple, each is of Love and Light just the same as the mighty, the wise, the rich, the gifted.

Only a fool would judge a Being by his perception of their presently incarnate self.

Learn to look beyond the mask and See each Other.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: rom12345

Oppressing those weaker than yourself is not a cleaver thing to do, it turns out.

The white man is not the weaker race... The black race is.....

If the black race were equal to the white mans innovations Africa would be a superpower to day.

That is wrong and ignorant.

No race is inferior to another.

Indeed. And evolutionary philosophies, including the notion that "Man is a Beast" as per the thread title, are involved again in forming this view that some races are superior or more evolved than others. Africans supposedly being closer to the apes in what has been termed the ladder of nature or tree of life in eastern and Greek philosophy (discussed in part 1, below is part 2, which is more about the first thing I mentioned about Africans):

Racism | What the Bible Says

What is the origin of the races of mankind?

“Adam named his wife Eve, because she was to become the mother of everyone living.”—Genesis 3:20.

WHAT EXPERTS SAY

The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) states that “all human beings belong to a single species and are descended from a common stock.”—Declaration on Race and Racial Prejudice, 1978.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

God created two humans, Adam and Eve, and he said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28) Thus, Adam and Eve came to be the father and mother of all humankind. Later, when a flood wiped out most of the earth’s population, four couples survived—Noah and his wife along with their three sons and their wives. The Bible teaches that all of us descended from Noah’s sons.—Genesis 9:18, 19.

Is any race superior to another?

“[God] made out of one man every nation of men to dwell on the entire surface of the earth.”—Acts 17:26.

WHAT SOME HAVE SAID

During the 20th century, a number of groups adopted racist ideologies. The Nazis, for example, argued that there was a biological basis for beliefs concerning racial superiority. [whereislogic: see also the video called The Nazis' racist theoretician - Haeckel concerning how Darwinism and evolutionary philosophies are involved again] On the other hand, the UNESCO document cited earlier recognized “the essential unity of the human race and consequently the fundamental equality of all human beings and all peoples.”

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

Acts 10:34, 35 states: “God is not partial, but in every nation the man who fears him and does what is right is acceptable to him.” For this reason, nobody can rightly consider one race to be superior to another.

Jesus set the standard for Christians when he said to his disciples: “All of you are brothers.” (Matthew 23:8) He prayed that his followers be united and be “perfected into one,” not divided or segregated.—John 17:20-23; 1 Corinthians 1:10.

Will there ever be an end to racism?

“In the final part of the days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established . . . , and to it all the nations will stream.”—Isaiah 2:2.

WHAT SOME THINK

Ongoing racial tension leads people in many lands to question whether society has made any significant progress in dealing with racism. Some conclude that they will never see racial equality.

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS

God will not tolerate racial hatred indefinitely. On the contrary, under his Kingdom, men and women “out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues” will serve him in unity, demonstrating genuine love for their fellow man. (Revelation 7:9) God’s Kingdom is not some abstract condition of the heart. Rather, it is a government that will have profound effects on our earth—the very place that God intended for all peoples to dwell without racial barriers. *

edit on 24-12-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

The ancestor of the white man has closer lineage to the Adam Son.

Why does this have anything to do with Adams son...Cain.......... Why wont anyone pay any attention to the Lord...?
Was it not the Lord who put a burdon on Cain..? Cain just wanted to please the Lord.....

Who is this Lord..? Is it God or is it Lord God..?

God created all that was good, genesis chapter 1... Lord God did not. Read geneis chapter 3, verse 1....

1. Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

What is the real issue here..? The real issue is who is God...... is it God or is it Lord God..?

Do you have the insite to spot who is who..?

Should we then surrender all our women and livelihood to those who consider themselves worthy of kingship by decree of Blood?

We already have done this.. You are also playing youre role in all of this just like everyone else are. There is nothing you can do to change any of this. Becasue it is not youre will we are living. Do you understand..?
You are just living and doing what you are doing. And you don't even know why you are doing it. You are just fallowing the path layed out before you.

To know the truth, to see the crap surrounding you, you have to be truthfull to youre self.

If you are a bull#ter you will be shiiit on and you wont even know it.

Only a fool would judge a Being by his perception of their presently incarnate self.

Only a being who is honest would tell the truth about the current situation. Only a bullshiiitter would try to paint a rose of something that is a shiiitty situation.

What is......is not the same as what should be or what is right in our minds,... Human politics at its best....lol.

What is will not change because of what you think is right, because you don't have authority to make any calles of that nature.... regarding what is right according to you.

God said : You can only have one father.... who is youres....? God or Lord God.....

If you fallow The Lord: You are just as Cain.... And youre faith will be as Cain.

Cain tried to please his Lord God and failed.... If you fallow Lord God you will fail too...... This is not because youre a bad person, but becasue you try to please a God you beleive is Good. How wrong Cain was.....[

Cain did not kill Abel to please Lord God. Why did Cain Kill Abel...?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

I believe the Lord God of the Old Testament is Lucifer Himself; a Fallen Son of our Father Almighty.

I believe He Created Adam the First Man so that He Himself may dwell as a Son of Man when the Day comes.

I believed he wished for Mankind to be the First to Know in the flesh, and as such become the natural rulers of the cosmos; kings and queens of the kind we've yet to know beyond the Grace of our Father, the Origin, and his Son, as the Lamb.

"Behold, I am your Lord God! From the dust of the Earth, I have raised Man to be in the Image of those who dwell in the Heavens; mine own. So that they too one day may claim the same; I am God."

And so he was cast out of Heaven for his boastful pride.

And all is as it should be in this Day.

Take my stories for what they are worth; for I am naught but a Fool who dared to dream.

And know this: that I too have come to Know the Father in all his Glory. Therein lies the secret to my everlasting blissful state of newfound Joy.

I lost my mind, but I found Faith and Love; I was blinded by the Light, yet I now See.

Have no fear. All is going according to plan. We'll all play the roles we came here for, together.

Enjoy this Grand Theater that is Life as we know it!

^_^

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You do understand what you are reading..... You have a gift moste people dont have, use it well.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join