It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is a Beast.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Some question if white men are more superior to black men. That is a big issue in the US to day.

When you ask people this question, most people black or white dont know how to ansver this question.

But if you track history something will show up.... And that is that the white man is much more innovating than the black man. THe white man have always been ahead of any other collard people on earth. It is even very clear today if you have been to Africa or Sauth America. These people are really dependent on white innovations and politics.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Some question if white men are more superior to black men. That is a big issue in the US to day.

That was not the question.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

But it is a question. You americans are asking these questions.

The question aske is: Are white people more superior to black people. And the ansver is actually yes. But you will not get any american to grasp this. Because they don't know history.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

You americans are asking these questions.

Not this American.

Are white people more superior to black people.
That's redundant. One is superior or inferior. No such thing as more or less superior.
edit on 12/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Not this American.

Yes youre sort of Americans have asked this question... And it have been a big issue for about 3 years in social media and the news. It is a issue among you Americans right now....

That's redundant. One is superior or inferior. No such thing as more or less superior.

One is superior when one is able to supress someone else by force. That is how slavery happened. The white man could take people by force and sell them on a market. Whit people dont do this to day, black people do.

The white man would no be able to take North America if the Indians were just as innovating as the white man was.
THe white man have always been up front when it comes to innovations, when it comes to wars and politics.

You cant reject that it is written in our history.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

The white man could take people by force and sell them on a market.
Whites enslaved whites. Black enslaved blacks. The only superiority involved is power. That has nothing to do with race.

The white man would no be able to take North America if the Indians were just as innovating as the white man was.
Don't forget the lack of any sense of honor. The broken promises. The lies.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Whites enslaved whites. Black enslaved blacks.

That is true. But the white did not inslave the white-man the same way as they did the blacks..... You have to admit to that..?

The white man is a very smart individual.... He always have been and always will be.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Even the nicest people abuse power they can wield over another.
This animalistic tendency is still latent in humans.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The white man is a very smart individual.... He always have been and always will be.

As smart as any other human, in general.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That is false. White people have always been much smarter then blacks. History proves it.

History proves who is the superior race. It is also evolution....

That we have some who wants to change the fact does not change the out come.....

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You're full of crap and know little of history.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You're full of crap and know little of history.

I have been told that a lot. So i gues that you are the man.

Its like no American know how we got to where we are.... That is because they don't know their history..... I guess you are one fo them...

A black American is not the same as been a black African. You dont see it do you.....

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oppressing those weaker than yourself is not a cleaver thing to do, it turns out.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Each ancestrous 'color' has its varying traits.

The white man's ancestor was cunning and innovative, but Pride always got the best of him.

The ancestor of the man of the east was wise and has taught his children in the ways of community, and so their culture is strong in this way, but many of their descendants now value the Self as less than the greater community, and in so they suffer.

The black man's ancestor had an innate connection with the earth and spirit, something which for members of other colors would take much more practice and devotion to attain.

We are all flawed.
Yet none is worth more, or less than any other.

I say celebrate each and every color, we are all on the spectrum of Humanity.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I always pictured you as a teacher ... maybe a professor

in the belly of the beast so to speak

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Oppressing those weaker than yourself is not a cleaver thing to do, it turns out.

The white man is not the weaker race... The black race is.....

If the black race were equal to the white mans innovations Africa would be a superpower to day.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
"Man is a Beast; never forget this."

The male (adam) in Genesis represents our spiritual nature (in likeness of GOD) Whereas the female (eve) represents our physical nature with the serpent (ego-brain) of Eve being tempted with the apple (joys derived from our physical senses). Thus humans are half beast, half spiritual.

The serpent, our ego brain, is always wanting to attain greater and greater pleasures. Its nature is time, operating only in past and future tense. Dreaming of better things and replaying sad or joyeous periods of the past. Whereas our spiritual self only exists in the NOW, The I AM, that is our seat of conciousness, exists externally to the function of our ego-brain.

By moving our focus from the serpent to our I AM we open the door to our spirituality. It is very subtle at first but when the light ignites within we will begin to hear the incredible subtle thoughts of all others around us. For their I AM is our I AM. Our nature is one with God that is all things.

Matthew 6:22....
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

Never forget this.

Forget what?

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: rom12345

The white man is not the weaker race... The black race is.....

If the black race were equal to the white mans innovations Africa would be a superpower to day.

That is wrong and ignorant.

No race is inferior to another.

posted on Dec, 21 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend
"Man is a Beast; never forget this."

The male (adam) in Genesis represents our spiritual nature (in likeness of GOD) Whereas the female (eve) represents our physical nature with the serpent (ego-brain) of Eve being tempted with the apple (joys derived from our physical senses). Thus humans are half beast, half spiritual.

The serpent, our ego brain, is always wanting to attain greater and greater pleasures. Its nature is time, operating only in past and future tense. Dreaming of better things and replaying sad or joyeous periods of the past. Whereas our spiritual self only exists in the NOW, The I AM, that is our seat of conciousness, exists externally to the function of our ego-brain.

By moving our focus from the serpent to our I AM we open the door to our spirituality. It is very subtle at first but when the light ignites within we will begin to hear the incredible subtle thoughts of all others around us. For their I AM is our I AM. Our nature is one with God that is all things.

Matthew 6:22....
"The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light."

Beautifully worded.

Thank you for this.

Knowledge has always been meant to be shared.

As are dreams.

^_^

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join