It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man is a Beast.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Our Spirit is Heavenly.

Our Flesh is Earthly.

Man belongs to the Animal Kingdom, and is of it.

Man is a Beast; never forget this.

We would so lift ourselves above and claim to be holier than other beasts because our Father Most High has created us in His image and laid a title upon us of Most Beloved.

And yet we fail to see the entirety of this Earthly Kingdom as our Brethren in Spirit.

The Human Body is a form most Wonderous, but it is of the Flesh and of this Earthly Kingdom, and as such we are Beasts.

Never forget this.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

You know that goddess who can control people through the power of love? She said noone can resist my power neither man nor beast unless his heart belongs to a woman. That implies we are not beasts but above them.

Also God gave us dominion over all the beasts of the land.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Themaskedbeast

Do we not say the Lion is King of the jungle?
What is a King if not One who dominates over his Kingdom?

Is a Lion, holding dominion over other beasts of the jungle not a Beast himself?

I would very much like to meet this Goddess of Love in the Flesh. One Day maybe. ^_^

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Sorry, i don't agree that we are of this Earth.
We are all made of stars.

When God said "let us create man in our image", genesis 1:26, who is 'our'? His brother? Sister? Thats always puzzled me
edit on 14/10/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Good question!

Are there other Gods?

I like to think of our Father Most High as the brightest Star known to Man. ^_^

Do our scientists not claim all is made of stardust?

I myself dare so claim that we are each Stars in Becoming.

And so the Beast rises on two legs, looks up to the stars, and dares to ponder "what am I?"

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I think there is a reason they speak of "one true God". I think it is clear there were more than one entity being spoken of in that verse.

I think it is also clear the Bible spoke of the presence of other Gods and reported on the people's confusion, or their favoring of gods that fulfilled their immediate needs, often rejecting the true God that was more concerned about their eternal souls, than their fleeting and fickle earthly desires.

I think our Earthly base desires are shortsighted, makes us vulnerable, weak, and easily enslaved. While the true God tries to rise us above the Earthly, make us strong, and in control of our own spirit.

The battle we wage is against ourselves and the wolves we feed will be the victor.

I think the free will spoken of is our choice to follow the God's of the Earth, or to rise to the God most high.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What is a Beast?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Fair play but we have potential.

We are capable of a great capacity for empathy as well as evil.

And the fact of the matter, geography, and social circumstance tend to dictate or temperament, and even to some extent our intelligence.
edit on 14-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

"You're an interesting species. An interesting mix. You're capable of such beautiful dreams, and such horrible nightmares. You feel so lost, so cut off, so alone, only you're not. See, in all our searching, the only thing we've found that makes the emptiness bearable, is each other." - ― Carl Sagan, Contact

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I saw this short animation years ago and thought it very interesting. The music isn't bad, either...

Its for Sci-Fi buffs, too.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Humans are really stuck up animals. I totally agree. If you know animals well, you'll find that they are all little persons with their own character etc.
I don't know why humans think of themselves as the pinnacle. Because we build things? We made aeroplanes or made it to the moon? That's impressive....but only to other humans.

Our problem is that we measure everything against ourselves, like completely deluded morons. If you take yourself as the standard then of course other beings will fail to achieve the same level or they would all be humans.

We also make assumptions that all other creatures have the same interests and way of expressing themselves as humans. So we say ants or bees are clever [they construct awsome buildings, have a social structure and ways of communicating] and yet we say that they do this without consiousness and they have no art or music.

How on Earth would we know? The Mona Lisa looks very bad to an ant or a bee. Maybe they spray intriguing chemicals into their buildings that are invisible to us but are just as intriguing as our art to them. MAybe they sing or convey beautiful things via their antennas/wobble dances. We don't know. Just because they don't do human stuff means nothing. They are not human.

One thing is for sure. The human animal is only one meal away from barbarism and our true animal nature. Of all animals, I detest the human the most, because we are too dumb for our cleverness.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Seems to me our very biological base and limited longevity are what holds humanity in place, quite literally really.

Hopefully we will create, or help spawn, something better than ourselves, with less limitations that will build us a better zoo or end our miserable existance rather soon.

We are not dumb per-say, but we do have to work with the tools avalible, at least for the time being.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Man is a Beast; never forget this.

We would so lift ourselves above and claim to be holier than other beasts because our Father Most High has created us in His image and laid a title upon us of Most Beloved.

God may call you a toad but "IT" but never called me a toad.

Whats it like being a toad. Do you spend time with your psychiatrist working on your MPD?

The Human Body is a form most Wonderous, but it is of the Flesh and of this Earthly Kingdom, and as such we are Beasts.

Yes you may call yourself an animal, like some call themselves " non normative: not conforming to, based on, or employing norm : not normative nonnormative expressions of gender "

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Sorry, i don't agree that we are of this Earth.
We are all made of stars.

And what is the Earth made of?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I think there is a reason they speak of "one true God". I think it is clear there were more than one entity being spoken of in that verse.

I think it is also clear the Bible spoke of the presence of other Gods and reported on the people's confusion, or their favoring of gods that fulfilled their immediate needs, often rejecting the true God that was more concerned about their eternal souls, than their fleeting and fickle earthly desires.

I think our Earthly base desires are shortsighted, makes us vulnerable, weak, and easily enslaved. While the true God tries to rise us above the Earthly, make us strong, and in control of our own spirit.

The battle we wage is against ourselves and the wolves we feed will be the victor.

I think the free will spoken of is our choice to follow the God's of the Earth, or to rise to the God most high.

You Honor us All in sharing your Truth.

Thank You.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
[...]
I don't know why humans think of themselves as the pinnacle.
[...]

Sons do as their Father does.

The primordial thought "I Am" naturally precedes the Ego.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The same things stars are made of

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iammrhappy86

originally posted by: Hecate666
[...]
I don't know why humans think of themselves as the pinnacle.
[...]

Sons do as their Father does.

The primordial thought "I Am" naturally precedes the Ego.

The Hindus call this Atman

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nice post Humans are best of course Just slightly smarter then a chimp .
I have yet to see anything OTHER then the fact we can make deadly tools that makes us over any thing in any way MORE then BROT force .

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So the beast represents man as just another animal... like hominid wild tigers with a splattering of gnosticism and divine predilections?

What would happen if that "divine nature" still gets driven by that territorial animal behavior?

How does one merge their divine nature with the animal beast in this regard? Could you eradicate the beast with divinity alone or would it be a mask one puts on?
edit on 14-10-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join