It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were the photographer and shooter in Denver together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I was watching the R&R law group analysis on YouTube about the Denver shooting. One of the comments was about the shooter and photographer were together and were actually planning this beforehand. I know this sounds like a far fetched conspiracy theory but when I saw that the photographer had deleted her twitter account and I saw on twitter her saying she was looking for “ her guy “ after the police arrested him. It make me wonder:
1. Why did he get hired as a security guard when he had no license
2. Why was he stalking around well away from the cameraman he was supposed to be with?
3. Why would someone draw a gun so freakin quickly? If he wasn’t already planning on doing something!
4. Why did the photographer remove frames from her video before putting out the frame by frame sequence on social media?
5. That wasn’t a lucky angle she had. She had both actors perfectly in frame WHEN the initial argument actor was off at another article.
6. Why were the shooter and photographer seen at events together before.

I hope ATS can figure this out .

Watch the analysis then look at the comment.The comment was made by a poster named Ghoun.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: Spelling

edit on 14-10-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:52 AM
link   
There’s an article covering this very issue at red state.com called “Photographer for Denver post who captured murder at pro Trump rally may have issues”
I wish I could link this but I’m on my iPad and can’t make it work.
It’s speculative that the guy who started the issue that had the black guns matter, the photographer and the shooter know each other.
The photographer is named Helen Richardson, and she wrote an article that said the shooter shot AFTER being sprayed, HOWEVER after the Denver post posted the missing frames her twitter account vanished. Also she was filming at 10 FPS and there are frames still missing ?

This is very interesting.

edit on 14-10-2020 by Paul911GT3 because: Added facts

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
More information, as more photos come out. The shooter tried grabbing the victims own weapon, then got slapped. The shooter then drew his own weapon. The victim told the shooter to “put the weapon back“ ( in his holster) then raised his spray and got shot. 1st degree murder.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Paul911GT3

Where's the video??

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
Where's the video??

It's DPD surveillance cameras that they haven't released yet due to the ongoing investigation.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Stupid of her if true. It would appear she thought she could set up this type of moment, script it, and not get caught out.

This is going to cause all kinds of problems for all kinds of people ... and the press in Denver because not it would appear you possibly have one TV station (NBC affiliate) and the local newspaper in on it.
edit on 14-10-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join