It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Pelosi Does Not Want to Help Americans In Financial Distress Due To Covid-19 Lock-Downs.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Oh the horror, she had to answer a question instead of her usual delusional rantings about how evil Trump and Republicans are.

Dems have gotten extremely soft since the media came out 99.98% in support of them for the 2016 election. Unable to even answer a non-difficult question these days.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One more reason for me to despise the bitch. I'm on SS and this is seriously depleting my meager savings. I could use, literally, use another stimulus check. I can spend it just as well as anyone else. That's another reason I despise Congress as well. They are artificially manipulating cost of living increases and F*cking SS recipients over every year.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Crazy delusional power-hungry insane broken down filled-to-the-brim-with-sh!t ugly drunk insane narcissistic out-of-touch wino alcoholic boozer sh!tty old gargoyle bitch.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Crazy delusional power-hungry insane broken down filled-to-the-brim-with-sh!t ugly drunk insane narcissistic out-of-touch wino alcoholic boozer sh!tty old gargoyle bitch.

Uh, you talkin' 'bout Nancy or me? I mean you left out whiskey which is why I asked but other than that it was pretty spot on.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Oh the horror, she had to answer a question instead of her usual delusional rantings about how evil Trump and Republicans are.

Dems have gotten extremely soft since the media came out 99.98% in support of them for the 2016 election. Unable to even answer a non-difficult question these days.

President Trump tried to make Joe Biden answer questions directly, but debate moderator Chris Wallace would shut Trump down.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
She got trapped without the teleprompter to help and guide her 😃

Whatever the trick was supposed to be, it backfired bigtime 😃

She is very vulnerable right now and could have a total mental breakdown before Nov 3rd 😎🚬

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
Nancy says everything will be "retroactive", but she's holding off until after the election.

So she's going to get those who were evicted, retroactively un-evicted?

Nancy has to go!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She got trapped without the teleprompter to help and guide her 😃

Whatever the trick was supposed to be, it backfired bigtime 😃

She is very vulnerable right now and could have a total mental breakdown before Nov 3rd 😎🚬

All 400 members of Congress are back home campaigning.

They're being slammed by constituents for shutting down the economy, and then giving them "the bird" when it comes to helping them recover.

The last recovery package was back March 30th. The money and protections expired.

President Trump unilaterally sent out $1,800 in September to those who are unemployed, but that's all he has access to.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Uh, you talkin' 'bout Nancy or me? I mean you left out whiskey which is why I asked but other than that it was pretty spot on.

Yeah, that’s why I left out whiskey, so everyone one would know I was referring to her and not you. Always good to ask though- I wouldnt want you thinking I don’t consider you a whiskey-drinking old bitch.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Always good to ask though- I wouldnt want you thinking I don’t consider you a whiskey-drinking old bitch.

It goes with my smokers cough.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

LOL, tell us how you really feel.

I could add a few things if you like.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
So all the things Nancy did not put in like small business I take it the republicans already had it in?
Small business Part of the Republicans add in ? if so then Nancy had no need to add it in if not then The republicans don't acre any more about the small people then the Democrat's do .

Its really simply Trump Loves you and wants to be sure You get money he would never every hold that hostage for a few extra votes now would he No way not Trump .

THE REPUBLICANS have ALREADY STATED they are will to sign the BILL so what is holding Trump back NOW ?
as for small Business I am sure knowing how much they love you they already had that in .

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
So all the things Nancy did not put in like small business I take it the republicans already had it in?
Small business Part of the Republicans add in ? if so then Nancy had no need to add it in if not then The republicans don't acre any more about the small people then the Democrat's do .

Its really simply Trump Loves you and wants to be sure You get money he would never every hold that hostage for a few extra votes now would he No way not Trump .

THE REPUBLICANS have ALREADY STATED they are will to sign the BILL so what is holding Trump back NOW ?
as for small Business I am sure knowing how much they love you they already had that in .

Neither one gaf..that is the truth. The people are just pawns.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Update: October 14, 2020

Democrats are preparing to "push" Nancy Pelosi to accept the $1.8 Trillion plan offered by the White House/Republicans.

www.thedailybeast.com...

What most people don't realize is that, with Nancy Pelosi, it's not the MONEY...it's the RECIPIENTS.

She will not accept a $4 Trillion stimulus/rescue, if it does NOT include the people/entities she promised billions of dollars to.

One of the negotiators explained this very well on a news channel today.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well , She MEMES Well...............

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
LOL. Nancy is creepy no matter how she's presented. EVIL is like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

She told Wolf - If the STATES go bankrupt ... If the STATES go bankrupt ...

She wants the bailout for state governments.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
States and big blue cities too. NYC DeBlasio says his lockdown has made thing so bad, he's asking Cuomo for permission to use the National Guard to collect garbage/trash in New York City.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
October 15, 2020

To further demonstrate how little Nancy Pelosi cares about Americans, she does not even want $1,200 Stimulus deposits/checks sent out again.

The Treasury Secretary says the money is already available, due to $300 Billion not spent from the March 30th CARES rescue act.

But Nancy says....Nope! Bail out the Democrat-run cities/states, or no money for anybody.

Treasury Secretary Exasperated by Pelosi: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

LOL, tell us how you really feel.

I could add a few things if you like.

Please do!! I need some uplifting reading at the moment. 👍🏻

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join