It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Twitter accounts posing as Black Trump supporters appear, reach thousands, then vanish

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Really, you couldn't just pull out one from the thousands that appeared outside Trump's Blexit event last week?

An account featuring the image of a Black police officer, President Trump, and the words “VOTE REPUBLICAN” had a brief but spectacular run on Twitter. In six days after it became active last week, it tweeted just eight times but garnered 24,000 followers, with its most popular tweet being liked 75,000 times.

Then, on Sunday, the account was gone — suspended by Twitter for breaking its rules against platform manipulation.

The remarkable reach of @CopJrCliff and other fake accounts from supposed Black Trump supporters highlights how an account can be effective at pushing misleading narratives in just a few days — faster than Twitter can take them down.

Source

Seriously? Kanye West, Candice Owens to name a few. As a matter of fact, Trump's support has actually increase among black supporters as well, so why the difficulty?

I just did a 'black man photo' search on google myself and this image was the first result.

Look, I get it. We get close to the POTUS elections and things are bound to get dirty right up to the last minute for voting. It's almost just part and parcel of our political process these days.... but between this, the GOP admitting to placing fake ballot boxes in California and conservative operatives sending out fake robocalls, it's getting a bit too dirty and messy to be ignored.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Is he not supposed to have 95% of the black voters in tow by the end of the first 4 years?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Every bit helps I guess.

Assuming Trump gains the same support as 2016, plus the additional black votes, he should then perform better this time around.

This is all unnecessary.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Also... 'RAYSHAWN'....?? could there be any more of a stereotype name for a black man? I've hardly met any one with that sort of name. I don't deny these sorts of names may be common place in certain areas of the US... but come on.....

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I mentioned this on another post. Some of them did not even crop the "black man photo" label or other labels out of the photos. They of course used just other people's photos as well, even though those people had active social media accounts. They are getting desperate and lazy, or they were not paid enough rubles.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Personally, i don't imagine many African Americans will be supporting Trump at the ballot box.

Certainly, nowhere near 95% anyroad, which was what he claimed was it not?

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 13-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Also... 'RAYSHAWN'....?? could there be any more of a stereotype name for a black man?

Toby?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Fake Twitter accounts posing as Black Trump supporters appear, reach thousands, then vanish

The Russian bots are back.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Leftists haven't realised that their accusations are now rightfully seen as projection.
Yes, it's getting dirty - the Democrats have been setting up cheat by mail and ballot harvesting for months.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

The Russian bots are back.

More like Twitter is banning accounts that might be influential in opening people's eyes to the Democrats vile party.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We ALL know there weren't many Trump supporters left on twitter.

Herr Dorsey made sure of it.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hmm... I take it Knowledge of Statistics and Trends are Not one of your Stronger Suits then ? ...Hmm.......

" Rasmussen: Black Voter Approval for Trump Has Surged to Over 40 Percent "

pjmedia.com...
edit on 13-10-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Twitter banned seven of my accounts so far, for no damn reason. Three of them, I never even tweeted, just "liked" stuff from like ron paul. Every time they want me to use a cell phone to unlock it, I tell them I do no own one, and they just keep giving me instructions to unlock with a cellphone over and over until I give up and make a new one.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Leftists haven't realised that their accusations are now rightfully seen as projection.

You understand that these aren't merely 'accusations'?

Twitter actually removed these fake accounts. There's visual evidence right in the OP. Jacob Wohl, a conservative operative, had actually been caught and charged with his fake robocalls. The California GOP admitted to placing the fake ballot boxes and a judge ruled that they must remove it.

Actually pay attention to the OP before you jump the gun to avoid looking stupid.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Twitter banned seven of my accounts so far, for no damn reason.

They banned seven of your twitter accounts? How many accounts do you have exactly? And why do you need that many? Jesus I don't even have a twitter account. Is this necessary?

So much to unpact from that one admission of yours right there.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

edit on 13-10-2020 by DukeMisterio because: mossad

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Well if he takes 95% of the African American votes i will indeed be rather supprised ""admittedly skeptical"" type that i am.

I guess time will tell but that might just be the ""protective glow"" i suppose.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well if he takes 95% of the African American votes i will indeed be rather supprised ""admittedly skeptical"" type that i am.

I guess time will tell but that might just be the ""protective glow"" i suppose.

Trump is Thinning the Herd on the Plantation , and the Peoples are Grateful........

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Smashing analogy there.

Not.

Trumps doing nothing more than playing to his base.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
More Democrat operations using the old double negative approach to fool voters 😆

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join