It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
Yeah it cracks me up that those idiots think trump is playing 45d chess , when anyone with any commonsense knows that trump is a time traveler.

LOL, I thought Barron was the Titor of the family.

And here I thought you mason had the inside scoop? Barron being titor is only 45d chess but once you reach 50d chess you realize trump is a multiverse god. Trump is Titor,Barron, Pelosi,hillary,biden,etc at the same time with body doubles being switched between universes.

Think about it , is it a coincidence or even a possibility for the left to reach a new record low after they nominated Hillary ? Yet here we are with Sniffy Joe. This is Trump coming back from the future and embedding himself into the left to make them appear beyond crazy and idiotic in order to make himself (trump from our timeline) look somewhat reasonable when compared to the left.

What makes more sense?
1. Our politicians have reached a level of batsh1t crazy and corruption that is scientifically impossible while politics was turned into a new team sport religion for the idiots of the world who compose the majority of the masses?

Or

2. Trump is a time traveler?

C'mon man , open your mind.You got to go with the more realistic and simple possibility and that is trump is a time traveler.There is no way that idiocracy could become a reality.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Its the only logical explanation.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What happened to the wizard?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Hopefully someone beat his ass for bull#ting.

Or at least cast a powerful binding spell...
edit on 11 19 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Hopefully someone beat his ass for bull#ting.

Or at least cast a powerful binding spell...

Yep. Also I think Anna Khait needs to be held responsible for running this BS story and claiming she saw the evidence and it would be coming out.

Until this I never heard of her , but irregardless I hope everyone takes her off their source list if they trusted her before.
edit on 211130America/ChicagoThu, 19 Nov 2020 22:21:37 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join