It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Hello BFFT, Only one research stop, actually the first and I know its Wiki... But it sure knocks the supposition that the 152 billion was "Irans money". You see there is one little niggling fact about the alleged lawsuit and that is there have been sanctions against Iran by the US since 1979 and continue up until this very moment. Iran can't sue the US or anyone in the US and the house and senate know this. The "enriched uranium" ploy was a very big red herring.

US Sanctions Against Iran

That big FOP noise you hear is someone having to pull their head out of a donkey's a$$...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
On my list of people to not eff with, navy seals may be 1 or 2.
Might as well poke Tyson in the eyeball.
Jeez
Hope this news is false

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did Q not say something about wait until the bird sings. Parrot is singing..

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Here is Joe Biden at an awards dinner where he
clearly states it was the "Seals" working with the CIA.

At 4:04 in.

Transcript Here
www.atlanticcouncil.org...

The very next day Seal Team Six was advised of
chatter, and their lives were now in danger.

www.phillymag.com...

Just look at Benghazi, we know Hillary Clinton lied,
Susan Rice lied, and Obama went along with the public
lies. They tried to blame an "internet video", when in
fact Benghazi was compromised due to Hillary Clinton's
private server that was intercepted repeatedly.

edit on 13-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Yeah, im aware of them being sanctioned. Incidentally, because of a plot set up by GHW Bush to get Reagan elected.

But thats why im not going full force here. As I said, it sounded like a cover story to me.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I read the report and corresponding tweet as well as listened to the audio.

If that guy is screwing around with Mr. Woods I hope the ass kicking he gets is barely survivable.

There is no excuse for a hoax of this caliber. IF it is a hoax.

THAT SAID:

Should this pan out and there's audio and video of some kind of conspiracy to kill a bunch of ST6 members by the Obama administration then we're going to have to slap handcuffs on people because that # won't go unanswered by the community.
edit on 10 13 2020 by projectvxn because: grammar edits more likely coming.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

Obama Biden Lied To The World. They were in bed with Iran... protecting Osama bin Laden from day one.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The money was paid because it was Iran's money , the US seized it for reasons I forget and held on to it so Iran took them to court , the US were going to lose a court case so Obama settled the debt which saved you money.

It has been discussed before.

It was Iran's money I agree, but we don't know all the reasons to fly it over there on pallets of cash....
edit on 13-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Man, I really hope this is fake news. Even my worse imaginings could not have come up with something like this, and I am no fan of the democrats.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

This analyst is usually skeptical about the Wilder claims.

But after digesting everything over the past 24 hours, he is far less skeptical today.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I mean, if even a fraction of that is true, and can be proven, I think hilary was right when she was talking about swinging at the end of a rope......

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
So, what's new guys? I had a day at work, this one guy had this sloppy ... (reads headlines online for a second time to try to process, then sits quietly, looking into space before slowly typing)

Legit?

W the actual F?

to add: IF Biden and Clinton murdered our people for votes, then all I can stay positive about is that "at least our votes still mattered."

edit on 10/13/2020 by Baddogma because: no smiley face intended, quite the opposite!

edit on 10/13/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: carewemust

Did Q not say something about wait until the bird sings. Parrot is singing..

Anon5251572
Posted on Sep 30th, 2018, 5:31 PM, , User Since 26 months ago, User Post Count: 1
Sep 30th, 2018, 5:31 PM
26 months
Q anon-when do birds sing?. Think red October?. What was the plot in the movie?. Things are not as simple or as difficult as you might think. Who will reveal. True patriot?. Hiding in plain sight overlooked by dems. Remember demonstrate on the flanks if you plan to attack the center.

247sports.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I dont get why Clinton would have to personally send weopons over to take down the helo?
Surely there would be something available there already? Sounds abit too "convenient".
Not to mention the timing if this is on the nose aswell.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Wow, if this thing has any reality to it, I have some apologies to Qanon folks to hand out... and Trumpers, but way less so because he's still a dictatorial a-hole, but smells a bit better in comparison.

As far as Q, the chopper that was brought down was Extortion 17, right? What's the 17th letter of the alphabet?
Lotta things clicking into place and several hundred coy posts over the nets these last few years are starting to gel.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Osirisvset
If true, it was saved until now as an "October Surprise". Still not getting any traction yet....and it won't, unless someone in authority (DOJ or Congress) picks up on it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join