It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
the story isn't true.

I'm waiting to find out what evidence exists, but to arrogantly make such a statement knowing how all the other empirical statements over the least few years have turned out seems about 852 miles past ignorant. I hope you are right, the truth here would be worse than bad. But why would this even be mentioned if the facts weren't there?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But why would this even be mentioned if the facts weren't there?

Dunno but some of the replies in this thread may be a clue.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

But why would this even be mentioned if the facts weren't there?

Dunno but some of the replies in this thread may be a clue.

it's funny, almost all the boneheads who used to make empirical statements have left. They realized their credibility was zero. Don't be that guy.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I've seen 65437777 threads like this one on ATS since Trump got elected. 0 proved to be what the article in the OP claims. Why should it be any different now?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: putnam6

Obama has always been the kiss of death. I hope he campaigns for Biden every day. He has the reverse Midas touch.lol

Me too, but it is a bit ironic being announced today and all. I mean this is Above Top Secret and I've seen pages and pages of theories about hologram missiles and planes among other far-out theories on various topics. This needs to be verified and researched, but if even partially true it could have made Barry's butt pucker a bit. Hope somebody asks why now and have you talked to Hilliary recently.

I can believe our government would do such a thing and then cover it up, and then once there was, pardon the pun. sniffing around done I can see TPTB working extra hard to make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected and go full tilt in doing so. ie Any Means Necessary

Not only that are they sure they want the former President to go OMG he could get COVID and become a super spreader LOL.
edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The evidence is there if you look , my point was some prefer to accept a narrative that fits their existing belief than to fact check for themselves , it wasn't pointed at you.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

This dude has twenty years experience working with the CIA. He has testified to Congress. Wait and see. Lets see how it unfolds.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
I've seen 65437777 threads like this one on ATS since Trump got elected. 0 proved to be what the article in the OP claims. Why should it be any different now?

Millions of people have learned things they would have never known without information being revealed on ATS, Twitter and other platforms.

Dispensing of information is how you shape the consciousness of society.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Did everyone read the call transcript? If this is just a taste this could get ugly pretty fast. Mr. Parrot said in one of the interviews he had Terabytes of data of documents, video, and audio. Now what is his motivation and the timing I am not so sure.

In the interview he mentions something on the lines it’s time for the good guys to win and maybe at his age and seeing the crap the US is going through he had enough. Maybe it’s just BS, but at this time there seems to be a little smoke with the fire.

What will happen in the long run I don’t know but IF the allegations are true this makes the spy gate case look small. I really hope the truth comes out and justice is served

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Why not release it all now at once?
He is essentially just poked his head up and said HEY IM HERE
I hope he has a lot of security and is bugged out somewhere.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I remember some suspicions about pictures of Bin Laden in a "compound" that apparently has U.S. electric plugs ??

Hmmm. 😎

I remember suspicions about the story at the time. 1) Osama died December 2001 and even Bill O"Reilly talked about it. 2) the helicopter tail section shown was nothing but a stage prop. There is no such tail rotor section in the US inventory or anywhere else. Simple forensics show the blades were not turning when they struck the ground, AND such a design would never have flown properly.

Hmmm, we were lied to again.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and hopefully it will be able to get on msm too!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

President Trump is confirming this information as unofficially as he can, without getting in legal trouble.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Did everyone read the call transcript? If this is just a taste this could get ugly pretty fast. Mr. Parrot said in one of the interviews he had Terabytes of data of documents,

This will be the tip of the iceburg. Behind this is a tsunami. I guess thats why they got Guantanamo bay ready for new inmates.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany
From what I heard it is in the hands of some government officials (senators, etc people they felt they could trust) now and from the way it sounds has been distributed to a few sources. He said in his video he wasn’t worried about safety.

I think the leaking of small things is just to show people he does have something. The way it sounds more is going to come out but I have never been a whistleblower or know anything “secret” so maybe there is a legitimate method to their madness. Supposedly a reporter has heard several of the calls and has seen a lot of the information. Find his interview on-line. It is an interesting story to say the least

edit on 13-10-2020 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Are you saying it isn't true because you have some knowledge? Its your hope? Its just too extraordinary to believe?

The money was paid because it was Iran's money , the US seized it for reasons I forget and held on to it so Iran took them to court , the US were going to lose a court case so Obama settled the debt which saved you money.

It has been discussed before.

Gotcha.

I recall the discussion, etc. Im not sure they would have won...it smells like a cover story to be honest.

It will be interesting to see if this gets traction, or if its just fluff or going to be buried.

Im sure in your country the toast of "may you live in interesting times" is as common as it is here. And Lord, are we not doing just that.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This looks like it might actually be it happening. Thank you for the link too

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

hahahahaha

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is being claimed to be one of the transcripts of a conversation.
Twitter
Transcript
I am reading it now, have know idea if its real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join