It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Allan Harrow Parrot interview surfaced Sunday, where he, Charles Woods, and Nicholas Noe talked about the blackmail and extortion of $152 billion U.S. dollars sent to Iran to cover up the deaths of a seals team by the Obama and Biden administration.

thencbeat.com...

In a nutshell seals team are the boys that took out Bin Laden. Except they took out his double instead.
(body thrown over the mountains)

They where later killed in an orchestrated helicopter attack

Obama and Biden sent the money

Hillary sent over the weaponry that took the helicopter down

There is an interview below where

Allen Harrow Parrot (CIA whistleblower) tells Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion Dollars as a coverup for the deaths of Seal Team 6.

www.bitchute.com...

The information is now in the hands of the senate. If this turns out to be true then people will might hang.

if that (expletive deleted) (Donald Trump) wins, “we all hang from nooses.”
- H.Clinton

edit on 13-10-2020 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I remember some suspicions about pictures of Bin Laden in a "compound" that apparently has U.S. electric plugs ??

Hmmm. 😎

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Why are all their faces covered bar one of them, any idea?
edit on 13-10-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I think these just revealed audio tapes play into the unraveling conspiracy cover up.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Why are all their faces covered bar one of them, any idea?

Pretty sure the one not covered is Tyrone Woods the man the father they were talking too. The others could still be active or deceased, and likely like to remain anonymous for a good reason

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I remember some suspicions about pictures of Bin Laden

looking just like Barack Obama.

A dozen videos of "Are Bin Laden and Barack Obama the same person?" all gone and nowhere to be found on anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Ah right, cheers.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Talk about an extraordinary claim.

No American should want this to be true. But if it is true, every American should want blood to flow over this news.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nooses aren’t good enough. Only the firing squad will do.
We want a legitimate nation and We want it now.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks for that audio link. Its like all teh chips are in the air. Where will they all fall.

He (OBL) is being protected by us. We don't really want to get him. We want him under the radar screen cuz he basically made a deal that he's not gonna hit us here [in] the US."

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Allan Harrow Parrot interview surfaced Sunday, where he, Charles Woods, and Nicholas Noe talked about the blackmail and extortion of $152 billion U.S. dollars sent to Iran to cover up the deaths of a seals team by the Obama and Biden administration.
The reason the money was paid is a known known , Seals , navy or otherwise have nothing to do with it.

The information is now in the hands of the senate.If this turns out to be true then people will might hang.

I'm sure the Senate know why the money was paid , the story isn't true.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hopefully there are now enough high-level white hats inside the government who are willing to have this information revealed to the public, and presented in a manner that is easily digestible.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are you saying it isn't true because you have some knowledge? Its your hope? Its just too extraordinary to believe?

I've not looked at the evidence, but apparently there is audio and stuff to go with it. Have you looked at the evidence prior to dismissing?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Do you have proof or something ?

Didn’t see BFFT’s response. If it’s a “known known “ you should be able to prove it.
edit on 13-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-10-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Senator Chuck Grassley told Fox news, Maria Bartiromo this morning, its looking like CIA director Gina haspel is compromised.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
In other news former President Barrack Obama decides now 20 days from the election to campaign for Joe Biden, what a fortunate coincidence.

I mean why would he finally go out now ? when Biden has such a huge lead and his victory is all but assured. I hope somebody asks him why now?
edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

thehill.com...
edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Are you saying it isn't true because you have some knowledge? Its your hope? Its just too extraordinary to believe?

The money was paid because it was Iran's money , the US seized it for reasons I forget and held on to it so Iran took them to court , the US were going to lose a court case so Obama settled the debt which saved you money.

It has been discussed before.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm sure the Senate know why the money was paid , the story isn't true.

At the moment it is really an unknown if it is true. That is why in part I posted it. ATS is good at sorting the wheat from the chaff.

Certainly was more than a little suspicious the death of the seal team that killed Bin Laden. The timing of these events along with the Q narrative make me entertain the idea that this might be true.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Obama has always been the kiss of death. I hope he campaigns for Biden every day. He has the reverse Midas touch.lol

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Do you have proof or something ?

Didn’t see BFFT’s response. If it’s a “known known “ you should be able to prove it.

The irony is that you don't need proof to believe it.

🤪🤪🇺🇸🇺🇸😂

Go America

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join