It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs And Stopped Clocks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I’ve learned to ignore it. Some signs I now pay attention too though.

posted on Apr, 14 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Well, I just have to ask.......do you have ANY idea what's causing this?

posted on Apr, 15 2023 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12 www.forbes.com...

Yes, certainly two pretty fascinating accounts from Mendoza in a short timeframe - when it comes to your RF/DE/UAP research into 'beams' ever come across any in which they appear to abruptly end (or appear 'sawn off')?

(quote snippet)

I didn't see your post until today for some reason!
Not too many with blunted/sawn-off ends, but I have looked at a few reports with slow propagating beams, like this one from Canada which also includes 3 hours of missing time. Following the incident he discovered a wound on his body, and he had difficulties with his phone and radio.

Sechelt, British Columbia, Canada, Mid October, 1999
time: 2000
Sourc: (UFO BC)
Local stonemason Gary Yates was working in his construction shelter which was covered with a tarp and illuminated by a halogen lamp when he was overcome with a sensation of being watched. He looked out from under the tarp and saw a bright light, “like a car headlight, but smaller.” The light pulsed and grew in size over the roof of a nearby house. As the light approached Yates, he was thrown back up against the bank. The next thing he remembered was seeing the light receding until it was gone. He remembered seeing a figure with a gray face looking at him from within the light as it receded. On his way to a nearby convenience store, Yates realized that he had lost 3 hours of time. The next morning, he found a tightly curled organic object about 4mm across in his beard. The object was dark brown with golden, translucent edges. It resembled a ferrule as would hold a tiny blossom at the end of a stem. Later, he found a short wound on his right side, which healed rapidly. Gary began experiencing “bad dreams” soon after the incident, and the radio in the bedroom would turn on by itself. His phone also experienced heavy static.

Vallee's suggestion that the "beams" contain a mixture of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation is valid and plausible, and yes, the Colares incidents were consistent with HPM (high powered microwave) DE equipment. With slow beams, we're looking at something ionizing the air and/or plasma or some other potentially luminous element (i.e. contained by magnetic fields, etc.). This element propagates slowly while emitting visible light (or whatever tricks it's programmed to do).

There are several possibilities physics-wise, here is one example of controlled and contained luminous 'beams' (among other shapes): U.S. Navy Laser Creates Plasma ‘UFOs’

Unlike flares, the LIPF decoy can be created instantly at any desired distance from the aircraft, and can be moved around at will. Equally importantly, moves with the aircraft, rather than dropping away rapidly like a flare, providing protection for as long as needed.

Interesting tidbit:

It is unlikely the Pentagon would release videos of their own secret weapon in a bizarre double bluff. But other nations may have their own version. In the early 1990s the Russians claimed that they could produce glowing ‘plasmoids’ at high altitude using high-power microwave or laser beams; these were intended to disrupt the flight of ballistic missiles, an answer to the planned American ‘Star Wars’. Nothing came of the project, but the technology may have been refined for other applications in the subsequent decades.

Pretty cool.

edit on 4/15/2023 by wavelength because: addition

posted on Apr, 20 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: KTemplar

Well, I just have to ask.......do you have ANY idea what's causing this?

Spiritual world, aliens, depending on the exact situation

Also, if you suffer trauma when young it makes you vulnerable to this phenomena imo.
edit on 20-4-2023 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wavelength

Yes, certainly two pretty fascinating accounts from Mendoza in a short timeframe - when it comes to your RF/DE/UAP research into 'beams' ever come across any in which they appear to abruptly end (or appear 'sawn off')?

(quote snippet)

Vallee's suggestion that the "beams" contain a mixture of ionizing and non-ionizing radiation is valid and plausible, and yes, the Colares incidents were consistent with HPM (high powered microwave) DE equipment. With slow beams, we're looking at something ionizing the air and/or plasma or some other potentially luminous element (i.e. contained by magnetic fields, etc.). This element propagates slowly while emitting visible light (or whatever tricks it's programmed to do).

Pretty cool.

Interesting that the word 'beam' was involved. Bear with me, English my second language.

I have an idea on how they move. It is an opposite of what you have described above...just as an idea).

While reading uso case book, I have noted lots of reports describing UFO taking off the ground saying 'the object rose in the air and then shut out of sight in a split second'.

Curious, so far, looks to me that we are seeing 'anti gravity' at work. What if the object after the 'jump' to a certain altitude, is being 'picked up' by the some beam, where the object is 'dissolved' and being moved other locations on a tip of that beam? In this way, technically, it is not an anti gravity. It is totally different. Very close to idea of teleport.

So, why a UFO has to lift in the air, sometimes using conventional chemical engines, propellers or some other sophisticated propulsion but which is still compliant with laws of physics? When in 'flight'...then it's a different story. Think tic-tacs.

Of course, there should be an emitter near. Either in orbit or underwater, for example. That's what Nimitz pilots were recollecting describing simmering water area and zigzagging tic-tac just above it. It looked like there was a larger ship, an emitter under the water 'moving' dematerialized versions of physical objects. That's why tic-tacs move that quick and unnatural. They have no inertia, or drastically reduced, perhaps may be technology implies that physical objects are being 'spread thin' with that beam? Somewhat resembles teleportation, kind of.

UFOs are glowing because they are being carried by the beam and that's an effect. The beam heats up and UFO starts to glow. The beam has a lock on it and ready to move. UFO itself has no anti gravity engine onboard at all. Only some sort of a receiver.

There))

edit on 29-4-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought I had a mechanical wrist watch when I was younger that suddenly stopped working. My electronic clock upstairs in my bedroom keeps running faster than other clocks. I’ve had almost all the clocks in my house have some time off from each other on a few occasions when they used to be set the same.

I’ve heard that in the supposedly secret space program they have time travel technology. I don’t know if any of that is true. I’m not going to worry about a few minutes here or there as long as I stay in this universe. I don’t want to suddenly switch again. It used to be the case when I used to go out to certain clubs, some of the girls made me feel weird as if I was randomly switching between parallel Earths. I still don’t understand all the changes I saw. It was interesting seeing different people in the same clubs every weekend,sometimes the people often had different personalities and a large change in weight. One girl reversed her cosmetic surgery going back the way she was before surgery. Strange.

I’ve also experienced time slowing down many times but it appears I gained an ability to not slow down. I think when it happens, I am just moving faster than everyone around me. I prefer to not stand out in a crowd so if I’m around others when it happens, I move slow speed like everyone else. It might be just my brain working faster since I often now watch YouTube technical videos at 175% normal speed. The first time I experienced weird time effects, I thought I was hallucinating in real time watching the world move in slow motion but I could only move in slow motion too.

Most things around me seem to move really slow so maybe my brain just works faster than most. I can occasionally see air distortions around moving objects. I’m glad they sped up the refresh rate on tvs and computer screens because I hated seeing all the flickering screens. The faster refresh rate took care of all the flickering screens I used to see. I believe the electron beams creating the screen images wasn’t moving fast enough in years past to prevent me from seeing pauses in the images on the screen.

posted on Apr, 29 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Nearly all electric clocks today utilize a quartz frequency generator at 32k cps with a microprocessor that converts the frequencies to pulses. The pulses drive a coil mechanism much like a solenoid that increments a precision mechanical gear and all else is done mechanically. Even the type that auto winds when you twist your wrist , excites a generator coil that charges an internal capacitor and then all the rest of it works as above.

These circuits are extremely sensitive to strong magnetic and electro magnetic fields and can be instantly stopped by them as well as damaged if the field is too strong. It is no wonder that they would be impacted by an object that emits strong EMF.

Even in the old days, where electric clocks used synchronous motors or tuning forks, they are also strongly affected by magnetic fields.
edit on 29-4-2023 by charlyv because: sp

posted on May, 4 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaydreamerV

originally posted by: wavelength

(quote snippet)

Pretty cool.

What if the object after the 'jump' to a certain altitude, is being 'picked up' by the some beam

To support the idea of teleport-like tech in play, I ran into interesting case file where the airplane gets into the 'beam' and stays still in midair with engines shut.

The case file is here

To the hypothetical outside observer, the plane was glowing at that time, likely...Note electrical sensation one of the pilots to recall.

edit on 4-5-2023 by DaydreamerV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
3 alarm clocks - see 2140

posted on Jun, 17 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Imo related to spacetime distortion, as space and time aren't separated. It's actually related to special relativity where time dilation happens for instance moving through space approaching C, just like subatomic particles such as muons, or being close to a blackhole with enormous amounts of gravitational attraction (such as pictured in interstellar). Point being, you influence one, you influence the other (in this case time).

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join