It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell -CIA Whistleblower-Obama, Binden, Hillary

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was told cash is stored 140 million to a pallet by large banks. Apparently 1 million is 10KG - so you are talking about 1400KG or 3100 pounds - easily inside the average pallet capacity of 6000 pounds. If they sent 3 pallets per trip thats 10,000 pounds - hardly anything for transporting.
edit on 14-10-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

This bombshell information is easier to believe now than it was just 24 hours ago.

President Trump in a rally just said the Obama Biden Administration was the most corrupt in American history.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I’m not we’ll known on this site but if you do know me I’m fairly conservative. I’m a retired naval engineer/ scientist and I’ve done three projects with SEALs. Two at Joint Spec Ops command JSOC, at Fallon NV, and one with SEAL team one at Coronado. So I know a few in the community. There’s 8 SEAL teams and each team has 6 platoons. Each platoon has 16 members. One chief petty officer and Two officers plus 13 members. If they killed a whole team that is a hundred people. I haven’t heard a thing. Plus I follow several SEALs on YouTube and those guys would be going NUTS if they knew a WHOLE team had been killed. Look up Shawn Ryan, Mike Ritland, Andy Stumpf, Jocko Willink. And others .

I don’t know where this came from but I’m just saying the SPECOPS community I’d pretty damn small. Some one would have already blown the horn WHEN this happened. 12.5% of our Naval SpecOps guys disappeared and NOBODY says anything? Plus these guys would hunt down the Clintons if this were true.
Just saying

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It have been a couple of days now and nothing have surfaced.
When I first got into this thread I thought it was going to be a nuclear explosion of news that would spread like a solar storm.

I guess it was just a peacock with a quick show and quiet exit.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
It have been a couple of days now and nothing have surfaced.
When I first got into this thread I thought it was going to be a nuclear explosion of news that would spread like a solar storm.

I guess it was just a peacock with a quick show and quiet exit.

These should be everywhere now!

Instead this is twisted to "bizarre conspiracy theory" by media. Disgusting.
edit on 15-10-2020 by AcerM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=
edit on 15-10-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AcerM

Did Twitter or Facebook censor this information?

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am wondering if all of the blocking that occurred after the initial release they have had to regroup and come up with a different strategy to get it out. I know many sources started to get blocked or removed

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
I am wondering if all of the blocking that occurred after the initial release they have had to regroup and come up with a different strategy to get it out. I know many sources started to get blocked or removed

They are going to label it as misinformation and ban it on all platforms and hold it off.
They want the Whitehouse and first, everything else is held in place until Biden have the house.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

So what ever happened to the wizard with all the evidence?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join