It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell -CIA Whistleblower-Obama, Binden, Hillary

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Owen has Kari Donovan on the show, DJHJ media writer the breaking news about the CIA whistleblower who claims that Biden played a major role in the death of Seal Team 6.
banned.video...

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why this wouldn't catch the MSM's eye just briefly if nothing else to discredit it almost like they put the kibosh on the Epstein story. Certainly, there has to be a talking head, pundit, or columnist who would love to scold people and say it's ridiculous and tell us why. If there is nothing there it's not going to hold up under scrutiny

Sometimes it's the stuff they don't report on.

PS. notice how Bill Richardson is up to his jewels in this and the Epstein stuff.
edit on 13-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I checked your link,not sure what the "extorsion 17"documents were-something about the seal team crash site?
BUT,
Under that image down the page is this link:
twitter.com...

Showing that the president has retweeted the CIA whistleblower we are talking about in this thread!
So the info has reached the president,now the question is,what will happen?

As of 21:22 US Mountain Time this same day that tweet is no longer available. It's been deleted. It wasn't actually a link to the president's tweet, anyway. If the President tweeted it, it'd be nice to see it. I'll look.

ETA: This is probably the tweet that the President retweeted.

:
edit on 2020 10 13 by incoserv because: added link.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Here is an audio that has been released. Looks like they indeed have audio., At least this one. It's the CIA whistleblower speaking with Bidens attorney who is congressman Weldon regarding where Osama is. Damn
youtu.be...

youtu.be..." target="_blank" class="postlink">youtu.be...
edit on 14-10-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Isn't Matthew Bissonnette still alive?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: IAMTAT

So I checked your link,not sure what the "extorsion 17"documents were-something about the seal team crash site?
BUT,
Under that image down the page is this link:
twitter.com...

Showing that the president has retweeted the CIA whistleblower we are talking about in this thread!
So the info has reached the president,now the question is,what will happen?

This Tweet is Unavailable!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Isn't Matthew Bissonnette still alive?

As far as I know he is, for now.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Really thorough operation by Youtube to delete any and all videos associated to this news.
This information is being purged.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Those videos keep getting removed. I'm glad they have been put out there again.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So...what does this mean about 9/11?
Was Biden in on that too?

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5

originally posted by: peter_kandra
Could you put what the video is about and your opinions on it for us who may not be able to access and/or watch right now?>

It's about the cover up of the killing of seal team 6 to cover the fact bin laden was not killed, it was his double. Iran was sent 150 billion in hush money from Obama and Binden admin.

The thought that anyone could spend more than a nanosecond of their lives believing that the above statement was true is mind boggling to me.

Just further proof of how dumb minds are easily fooled by right wing media BS.

And despite that, Trump is still getting murdered in the polls! A little bit of faith in Humanity restored!!

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond
We will see.
Trump got murdered in the polls in 2016, as I recall.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond

Could you put what the video is about and your opinions on it for us who may not be able to access and/or watch right now?>

It's about the cover up of the killing of seal team 6 to cover the fact bin laden was not killed, it was his double. Iran was sent 150 billion in hush money from Obama and Binden admin.

The thought that anyone could spend more than a nanosecond of their lives believing that the above statement was true is mind boggling to me.

And despite that, Trump is still getting murdered in the polls! A little bit of faith in Humanity restored!!

The thought that anyone could spend more than a nanosecond of their lives believing what the polls say is mind boggling to me.

Just further proof of how dumb minds are easily fooled by left wing media BS.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

The world is not always cut and dried, black and white, true and false; there are degrees of factual reality.

I am having a hard time believing that SEAL team 6 was targeted and eradicated intentionally, BUT

I did give a listen to the videos posted by Madrusa above ^^^^

and it's sounding like, to me, there is more than a little smoke wafting around this idea that Bin Laden was NOT actually killed during the raid into Pakistan, and he has been used as a bargaining chip in international diplomacy between US and Iran.

If there is 1, ONE shred of truth to that accusation, that previous administrations were secretly negotiating with Iran about moving Bin Laden around to various locations and did NOT IMMEDIATELY seize the opportunity to take him into custody for trial/prison, then those administrations and their henchmen will end up torched in the US, politically/reputationally speaking.

I kind of hope this is all fabricated, because the idea that Bin Laden would be intentionally left free and not apprehended by our government makes me physically ill. If this were true, you might actually see the pitchforks and torches come out for Bush, Obama, Biden anyone that would be involved in such a disgusting, treasonous operation.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Weren't there six helicopters inbound on that mission, in single file, with the one containing the Seal Team in the first one?
How many choppers were shot down?
One.
Sounds like a set up.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Another day, another smoking gun.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint

The thought that anyone could spend more than a nanosecond of their lives believing what the polls say is mind boggling to me.

Just further proof of how dumb minds are easily fooled by left wing media BS.

I'm not aware of any left wing bookmakers

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: jamespond
We will see.
Trump got murdered in the polls in 2016, as I recall.

And the mistakes from last time have been corrected. Well, we don't have too long to wait to see who's right fortunately.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Thanks. I remember the few billion in cash on a pallet, but I would think $150 billion would be a lot harder to hide.
Wouldn't it make more sense for the real Bin Laden to wait a few months and say hey...I'm not dead? Talk about the embarrassment the US would have on the world stage.

Your not going to get 150 Billion in cash anywhere in the world. A few million will fit on a pallet. You would need bricks of gold on a pallet to get close to a billion.

Extortion 17 was one of the reasons why Rob O'Neil quit, that and Benghazi.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join