It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump & R.E.M. - Losing my Civilians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

i always thought all these were better bands, The Allman Brothers, ARS, B 52's, Dobbie Brothers, Dixie Dregs, Georgia Sattilites and Stillwater.
for some reason i'm thinking there are some more just not coming to me.

Damn, you got good taste in music! I grew up with that stuff tuned on the radio, If the car radio wasn't blasting oldies, it generally was blasting 70/80's tunes. The more "generation appropriate" stuff, at least the tail end of the 90's onward, sounds very crummy to my ear by comparison.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well we do need to open up the country...I guess the Left doesn't follow science now since science is saying open up...lol

Also, I think it was a number of Liberal Governors that killed the old folks... The left can Gaslight this all day by saying Governors like Cuomo did it all right, but it doesn't change the fact that it was a HUGE failure for those liberal Governors...

Though the video is done well for Biden all they need to do is play his actual words to get even more fun times....lol Its funny just saying that...

edit on 13-10-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

i always thought all these were better bands, The Allman Brothers, ARS, B 52's, Dobbie Brothers, Dixie Dregs, Georgia Sattilites and Stillwater.
for some reason i'm thinking there are some more just not coming to me.

Hell yes good sir!
I listed Drivin N Cryin because they were from the same area and played the circuits together before they took off.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

what was it Bob said,

just take those old records off the shelf
i'll sit and listen to them by myself
today's music ain't got the same soul
i like that old time rock and roll

there's a reason so many movies and commercials use old tunes, just about all music today sucks.

a few 90's groups and early 2000's that put out some good tunes. it's far and in between now.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

So good, thank you for that!

2nd line

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
REM was gay soy boi music for people who didn’t know they were soy bois. Always were. Always will be.
Drivin N Cryin was a much better Georgia band.

Cool! REM and soft 90's alternative triggers homophobic Republicans! Good to know.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

not sure you got your quotas correct, you will probably take 90% flack on ATS for daring to laugh at trump

certainly made me giggle

Thats me and corona

I thought I heard you coughing, I thought that I heard you wheeze, seems like some people can only laugh when its not about someone they worship

Your estimate is a bit low seeing all the spanky circle jerk posts about how great of a MessiUH he is and how the left is the Devil. 95%?

That was funny though...I am really losing my religion cause of him now!

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

....meh.

These are actually funny...

Why didn’t you make your own thread

You mad bro?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

not sure you got your quotas correct, you will probably take 90% flack on ATS for daring to laugh at trump

certainly made me giggle

Thats me and corona

I thought I heard you coughing, I thought that I heard you wheeze, seems like some people can only laugh when its not about someone they worship

Nah we can laugh at Trump jokes.....when they are funny.

Check this one out, this one is actually funny....

Oh and this one was a number one hit!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join