It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Donald Trump & R.E.M. - Losing my Civilians

page: 1
17
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I thought I should share this here on ATS, about 40% of you will find it funny, I reckon I'll get flack from the other 60% though.

A bit of humour to brighten up your day...




posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Had to log in, so I could star and flag you. Brilliant, gave me a giggle.



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

....meh.

These are actually funny...







posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
To this day.

The left cant meme.
edit on 13-10-2020 by galaga because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

hairy legs



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

not sure you got your quotas correct, you will probably take 90% flack on ATS for daring to laugh at trump

certainly made me giggle

Thats me and corona

I thought I heard you coughing, I thought that I heard you wheeze, seems like some people can only laugh when its not about someone they worship



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown




not sure you got your quotas correct, you will probably take 90% flack on ATS for daring to laugh at trump


You are so correct!!



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Clever and funny , what's not to like.


edit on 13-10-2020 by gortex because: spelling :-)



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: djz3ro

....meh.

These are actually funny...








Why didn’t you make your own thread



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
To this day.

The left cant meme.


Memes only work if they’re true

The left Lie



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro


Sort of depressing I suppose. Not really funny.

It's almost like the left is now the weird goth kids in a sitting at the same table 1980's high school cafeteria laughing and giggling to themselves as they make fun of everyone "not like them" while at the same time concluding that they are the most open minded people in the world.

The rest of the world carries on around them never noticing.



edit on 13-10-2020 by Fools because: .



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

go ahead, click on it, don't be scared

be paranoid



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Randy is the real Joe Biden.




posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: galaga
To this day.

The left cant meme.


It isn't a meme, it's a mashup, the right clearly can't identify different types of media!



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: djz3ro

not sure you got your quotas correct, you will probably take 90% flack on ATS for daring to laugh at trump

certainly made me giggle

Thats me and corona

I thought I heard you coughing, I thought that I heard you wheeze, seems like some people can only laugh when its not about someone they worship


Yeah it seems the site had slid farther to the right while I wasn't looking, it got worse.



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

lame



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
REM was gay soy boi music for people who didn’t know they were soy bois. Always were. Always will be.
Drivin N Cryin was a much better Georgia band.



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Aye, not a huge REM fan but I do love musical humour



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's...ok? I mean,there's TONS of other songs out there that would have been much better suited melodically for capturing & retaining someone's attention (like mine, I like REM, but LMR is dull & overrated) I guess everyone can't be Weird Al & pull off White & Nerdy 2.0, eh?

a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh bitch, bitch, bitch. If he'd said "That's hilarious, check these out, they're funny, too!" then you'd have been all over it like flies on horse crap.

Transparent as hell, sheesh.



posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

i always thought all these were better bands, The Allman Brothers, ARS, B 52's, Dobbie Brothers, Dixie Dregs, Georgia Sattilites and Stillwater.
for some reason i'm thinking there are some more just not coming to me.




top topics



 
17
<<   2 >>

log in

join