It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Lies About Attending Black Church

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

"I got raised in the black church," Biden said in a speech to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow PUSH coalition last year. "We would go sit in Rev. Herring's church, sit there before we'd go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school."

Unfortunately,...Nobody, interviewed, remembers Joe actually being there...

Now, interviews with long-time church members are raising questions about his story. Biden befriended Herring as an adult, they say, but they do not recall him attending the church as a teenager.

Phyllis Drummond, Herring's longtime assistant who attended Union Baptist for 39 years, said she was not involved with the church in the early 1960s but does not think Biden attended at that time.

Juanita Matthew, who joined Union Baptist in the 1970s and has run its affiliated day-care center for decades, said she wasn't aware of Biden's attendance as a teenager.

freebeacon.com...

So, in truth, nobody from that church remembers Joe being there...except Joe.

Joe has a colorful history when it comes to making claims concerning his previous associations with black people.

Joe lied about attending a black university in Delaware as a student.
Joe lied about marching in the Civil Rights movement.
Joe lied about being arrested while attempting to visit Nelson Mandela in South Africa in the late 1970s.

...and now, it seems Joe is lying about attending a black church as a teen.

Why so many lies about his past associations with black people?
Is Joe trying to hide something which should be obvious to anyone objectively looking at Joe's TRUE history?

Could it be to hide the fact that Joe Biden is a life-long racist, who referred to the Exalted Cyclops of the KKK as his "Mentor"?

Could it be because Joe Biden has a long history as a segregationist and because of his consistent voting against school busing in the US Senate?

His obvious dementia aside...Joe Biden is a liar of historic proportions...especially to and about his past relationship with the African-American community.

Change my mind.

edit on 12-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At least he still has Corn Pop.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, but Corn Pop was a bad dude.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That's because he was invisible.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Given that Bidden is in his 70s, it's plausible that people simply don't remember him from back then. He wasn't famous all those years ago.

Do you remember who was in your church 50 years ago?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Joe Biden is not in good standing in the Catholic church either. They do not want him taking communion there.

www.cnsnews.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Yes. Satan.

link   

Given that Bidden is in his 70s, it's plausible that people simply don't remember him from back then. He wasn't famous all those years ago.

Yes. Especially if they looked out of place.

Especially if you're the lone almond in a Hershey candy bar.

link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

A black church would remember a white teenager sitting there all by himself staring at girls.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

That's because he was invisible.

"I See Black People"

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

We don't deserve to know if he was there or not!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Let's not forget.

pjmedia.com...

GQ falsely claimed that the notorious Alabama segregationist George Wallace was a Republican. Ironically, George Wallace is an issue in the 2020 election — thanks to presumptive Democratic nominee Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. While Biden has compared the “racist” President Donald Trump to the infamous segregationist, Uncle Joe actually praised Wallace in 1987. But it gets worse. Biden also said his fellow Delawareans were on the South’s side in the Civil War.

At his new conference Thursday, for example, Biden said he refused to join the Democratic Party in Delaware in the 1960s because he was ‘not comfortable’ with its racist elements. in a 1983 speech in New Jersey, according to the New York Times, he said that as a young man, ‘my stomach turned upon hearing the voices of Faubus and Wallace,’ a reference to former Gov.s Oral Faubus of Arkansas and George Wallace of Alabama,” The Inquirer reported.

“But campaigning in Alabama in April, Biden talked of his sympathy for the South; bragged of an award he had received from George Wallace in 1973 and said ‘we [Delawareans] were on the South’s side in the Civil War.”

www.foxnews.com...

Biden was slammed by fellow Democrats after invoking his ability decades ago to work with two segregationist southern senators to “get things done.”

Biden brought up the names of Sens. Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia while speaking at a fundraiser Tuesday in New York City. Eastland and Talmadge, two senior members in the Senate when Biden arrived in the chamber in 1973, were firmly opposed to desegregation efforts

August 2012: “Put y’all back in chains”

Then-Vice President Biden told a Virginia audience that then-Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s financial regulation lifts would "put y'all back in chains."

February 2007: Obama is "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean”

2006: "You can't go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent"

pjmedia.com...

And in 1977, during a congressional hearing on anti-busing legislation, Biden, who joined with segregationists in this fight, said he wanted to “ensure we do have orderly integration of society,” and pointed out he was “not just talking about education but all of society.”

Then he said, “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this.”

Ya know that institutionalized racism those BLM peeps go on about...well yeah...Biden is literally that.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Read the article.
Joe didn't even know the minister who's church he said he attended as a teen...until Joe was an adult.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Regardless of if hes lying or if he’s suffering from dementia, I think we can all agree that this is just getting sad now.

Still funny,
but also sad.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Joe didn't even know the minister who's church he said he attended as a teen...until Joe was an adult.

Speaking of ministers, once they win Kamala is going to make Joe Minister of Misinformation. He's uniquely qualified.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Regardless of if hes lying or if he’s suffering from dementia, I think we can all agree that this is just getting sad now.

Still funny,
but also sad.

You want sad and funny together?

Here you go: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Biden actually clarified what he meant about Corn Pop in this video. This video shows Biden's serious side and I think why so many people look up to him.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Speaking of ministers, once they win Kamala is going to make Joe Minister of Misinformation. He's uniquely qualified.

Joe: "That'll Happen Over MY Dead Body!"
Kermerler: "Hold My Beer!"

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Why so many lies about his past associations with black people?

Because once upon a time in 'Murica eff yeah.

One of his besties was a KKK grand master named Byrd.

I guess.

Racists only matter when they're not running for prez.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It's his alter ego -- Bad Biden Brown. He hung out with Corn Pop.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join