It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Crocodile Tears What do both Kamala Harris and Kim Jun Un have in Common?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Fake remorse that's what. Come on people see through them. I heard her talk on the VP debate and two things stood out. [1] She speaks through her nose and its irritating and [2] the attempts to feign remorse by attempting to cry. Well based on her past fast track I am sure shes good at faking alot of stuff. What go ask Willie Brown:

Kamala Harris & Willie Brown: Her Relationship With Former San Francisco Mayor Explained

So here's what to look for.

‘Crocodile tears’ study shows how to spot fake remorse

Be careful when you try to fake remorse. A Canadian study knows how to tell if you really are sorry. The biggest telltale sign of “crocodile tears,” study author Leanne ten Brinke told the Star on Friday, is overdoing the emotion. Genuinely guilty people tend to go through a range of emotions — happy, sad, surprised, scared — when they’re confessing. But they’re more consistent and less exaggerated than the fakers, she said. “The liars show a greater range of emotion. There is more anger and contentment in their facial expressions, which really doesn’t make sense. But we didn’t see that in the genuine folks.”

North Korea crisis: Kim Jong-un breaks down in 'sobbing tears' at parade speech - VIDEO

Kim Jong Un....................... right

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Lol...woman crying is an attempt to gain sympathy.
They do it all the time at work to get out of jobs they don't want to do and at home to end an argument they are losing.

Biden was accused of mansplaining during the debate. Never mind the whole point of a debate is to explain your side.
I don't want a president that can have her emotions upset so easily... Foreign leaders will eat her alive.

Just image her trying to cry while negotiating with a Muslim or Asian country....lol

edit on 12-10-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Isnt fake crocodile tears a double negative?

Asking for Dave Attenbrough

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Remember Kamala is from Oakland/San Francisco and was SF City Attorney and SF ADA and SF DA and CA AG

Great.

Don't forget Dianne Feinstein's and Pelosi's "ties" to SF and to CA

😆 she knows all the same tricks and has all the same people watching her back 😆

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Fake Crocodile Tears = Real tears

Maybe faking being uneducated?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I can't stand her. Her voice is annoying, her tone during the VP debate was... ludicrous. She literally sounded like she was whining and sounded like she would have been crying if she could.

Not the kind of thing that should inspire confidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I can't stand her. Her voice is annoying, her tone during the VP debate was... ludicrous. She literally sounded like she was whining and sounded like she would have been crying if she could.

Same here. There are a few things many women do that infuriate me. One is whining. Another is lying. Another is fake crying. Another is manipulating anyone. I've heard her talk in other venues, she's not normally a whiner unless she's lying. That and her fake smiles are her tells.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

I thought pence came across as the dad of the pair and Harris felt like the teenager rolling her eyes at a parent.
Very immature and not somebody I would have much confidence in.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

Please don't start .

Crocodile tears are learned at a very young age , My 6 yo niece has them perfected.

She can cry on cue and dry them up the moment she gets what she wants.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't want a leader.

I want to lead me.

# all the politicians

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: abeverage

Please don't start .

Crocodile tears are learned at a very young age , My 6 yo niece has them perfected.

She can cry on cue and dry them up the moment she gets what she wants.

Please don't start what? Intelligent discourse? ok Goo Goo Ga ga... Bwahahah

Yeah crocodile tears are real fake crocodile tears is a double negative...I know I know they "taught" that in schools years ago get over it...yer right!
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 12 Oct 2020 19:35:34 -0500pm7America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
What do both Kamala Harris and Kim Jun Un have in Common

Neither are even remotely black Americans.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Good

new topics

top topics

join