It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT? Australia's National Science Agency, found COVID-19, can survive up to 28 days on surfaces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Correct. What? So why is this just coming out now? I first saw the story on the front web page of the Toronto Star. I went there looking for story's on NHL hockey. Oh that's right as we are in October and heading into winter and I read somewhere that Australia and New Zealand are in the New World Orders back pocket. So whom do you believe. Well I do believe that Covid-19 is indeed real but I studied the statistics on the Covid-19 and found many anomalies in the data but thats another thread for another day.

COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic

I also along with my wife continue to wear a mask in public. Even in South Carolina many if not most stores mandate wearing of same. We also social distance but kind of backed off from wiping our countertops and doorknobs several times a day because my wife heard that doing same is not really necessary and she apparently heard that in the workplace as shes a critical infrastructure classified employee. However, we still wipe down all surfaces daily.

So now this story pops. Here's the link

COVID-19 causing virus lasts for 10 days longer than Influenza on some surfaces. Lower temps, glass, stainless steel and paper banknotes give virus longer life.

Researchers at CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, have found that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, can survive for up to 28 days on common surfaces including banknotes, glass – such as that found on mobile phone screens - and stainless steel. The research, undertaken at the Australian Centre for Disease Preparedness (ACDP) in Geelong, found that SARS-CoV-2: survived longer at lower temperatures tended to survive longer on non-porous or smooth surfaces such as glass, stainless steel and vinyl, compared to porous complex surfaces such as cotton survived longer on paper banknotes than plastic banknotes.

Assuming the above is true were we as humans being groomed and led down a path to a trap

Hmmm

My bet is that Covid-19 will now target the largest obese American's who are basically compromised because of their excess weight.

G dammit. I am getting sic of this stuff.
edit on 12-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 12-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 12-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 12-10-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

If covid 19 was as deadly as we were being told the dead bodies would be stacked up like cord wood.
Hopefully this will be an eye opener on how the people don't follow directions too well.

When we finally have a real deadly virus hit the world it will be treated with doubt by the population that remembers the covid over reaction.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And so marches forth the propaganda advocating a cashless society....BEWARE!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
How are they proving that? The virus hasn't been isolated. Which virus can survive 28 days?

www.fda.gov... Pages 39/40

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Thanks, I grabbed the Covid-19 data from the web yesterday and imported it into an Excel spread sheet. In brief my background is in statistics as I taught Statistical Process Control in the workplace. I also used Regression Analysis along with a Weibull Analysis designed by Dr. Robert Abernathy who designed it for the SR-71 Blackbird project.

Dr. Robert Abernathy

That will be another thread for another day, however the USA 200,000+ deaths are way out of line with respect to the rest of the world in relation to population, tests and deaths which in my eyes yes the CDC or others have salted the deaths due to Covid-19 numbers. Its so out of line its comical.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hushabye

I was asking that myself.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

propaganda advocating a cashless society

Exactly what I was thinking

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I seem to recall reading back in February or March , something about the Chinese burinf their cash because it carried the virus ...?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

The US had this info way back in March of this year when they were investigating the virus on cruise ships.

Then the CDC told us that we didn't need to worry about getting the virus from surfaces.

I stopped paying attention to them after that.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

They are practicing Gaslighting 101. Seriously. Whatever they tell us today, in a few weeks they will tell us the opposite, and most dullards will believe it and parrot it all over the place and yell at people who point this out to “Follow the science!”

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
How are they proving that? The virus hasn't been isolated. Which virus can survive 28 days?

www.fda.gov... Pages 39/40

You've been misled by the thread title.

If you read the OP, it states:

Researchers at CSIRO, Australia's national science agency, have found that SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for COVID-19, can survive for up to 28 days on common surfaces...

They're not talking about Covid-19, but rather the virus which causes it, which is SARS-CoV-2.

SARS-CoV-2 has been isolated, for example in this case back in January of this year:

Novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is found to cause a large outbreak started from Wuhan since December 2019 in China and SARS-CoV-2 infections have been reported with epidemiological linkage to China in 25 countries until now.

We isolated SARS-CoV-2 from the oropharyngeal sample obtained from the patient with the first laboratory-confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection in Korea. Cytopathic effects of SARS-CoV-2 in the Vero cell cultures were confluent 3 days after the first blind passage of the sample. Coronavirus was confirmed with spherical particle having a fringe reminiscent of crown on transmission electron microscopy.

Phylogenetic analyses of whole genome sequences showed that it clustered with other SARS-CoV-2 reported from Wuhan.

NCBI Paper

How SARS-Cov-2 causes Covid-19:

Viruses enter cells and initiate infection by binding to their cognate cell surface receptors. The expression and distribution of viral entry receptors therefore regulates their tropism, determining the tissues that are infected and thus disease pathogenesis.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the third human coronavirus known to co-opt the peptidase angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) for cell entry. The interaction between SARS-CoV-2 and ACE2 is critical to determining both tissue tropism and progression from early SARS-CoV-2 infection to severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

ScienceMag.Org

Covid-19 isn't a virus, it's an infectious disease caused by a virus, in this case SARS-Cov-2, in the same way that Smallpox wasn't a virus, it was an infectious disease caused by the Variola virus.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I like the word can.

Technically you CAN travel to the moon. But it’s not really likely.

I would like to see the actual odds of it surviving on a surface and making someone sick after 28 days.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Any time you see the words, "Up to", it's B.S..

Save up to 20%. (You'll really save 5%)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Coulda sworn that 28 day number was marketed right at the beginning of all this too.. Might be an indicator they are starting the cycle over.

Of course, as already suggested, presence of viral material doesnt equate to actually being infectious. Among many other issues, this has been one of the major problems with PCR tests in general.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is old news.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

What if the virus already infected everybody and put all in hibernation and you are only dreaming that you are reading this.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

but kind of backed off from wiping our countertops and doorknobs several times a day

Now I have this image of all these people terrified in their homes hastily wiping down every doorknob and counter touched by a human

I thought it was bad enough getting handed a debit machine covered in iso or watching cashiers spray cash they get handed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
If there is not enough surface charge on the material, it will not disable the virus. A surface charge is present on most everything, but if the charge or surface tension does not form, it won't work. A mirror is actually an image made from the light in the room creating a surface charge a millionth of an inch off the glass, that charge reflects any light or energy that it encounters. Stuff like Copper absorbs a lot of energy from the environment and builds up a charge on it's surface, the frequencies that the charge reflects are based on what it absorbs. It is the same for all materials, white reflecting the majority of our visable spectrum of energy, but what we see is not the only energy frequencies out there.

Energy cooks or disables this virus just like it does almost all viruses, the temperature varies and also you have to understand chemistry and enzymes also play a part. Soap is a sort of enzyme, so is the albumin in our body. A hundred ninety degrees kills this virus from what I read, but so does sunlight, it is a different form of energy. Enzymes in our body reduce the temperature needed to kill this disease to between ninety nine point five to one hundred degrees, some people may have defunct enzymes because food chemistry alters metabolites which alters enzyme concentrations. It is real complex, lots of variables are involved.

An electric shock can also kill a virus just as it can bacteria and fungus. I am not saying electrocuting yourself on purpose is a good idea, it can kill you too. But it is used in medicine for therapy. There are combinations available too, both sunlight and heat combined help to destroy viruses. When it is cold, your body shifts enzyme creations to switch your body to processing heat which lowers your immune systems ability to fight as much. There are a lot of variables and I do not know how to put all the pieces together because everyone has different DNA and DNA is involved in altering metabolism and disease resistance.

Ok, That was kind of an overkill, happy Columbus day.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Read about infection prevention.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
the fear amp goes up to eleven.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join