It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TheHed - improperly formed new, old stock

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hello ATS members and staff. I’ve been a “member for a while”, enough to have been following as a lurker a popular thread for about a year and a half, that has been running for about 3 yrs, roughly.

I want to contribute to commentary, content, or even only to “star and flag” other members - in a way which is more objective(?), thusly wanting to do the right thing by the spirit of this site.

What originally drew me here is some off-topic, off regular site, “Art Bell” type stuff I could look into just to pique my brain jelly.

What I found here was special - this in such a way that prompts me to go to it at the end of each day (I’m happy the talk-scare-concern for this site shutting down is less spoken about now than it was last year, as for this it’s termination I’d be truly sad).

I like a wide berth of subjects: from military conspiracy to discussion of relevant issues, secret bases to cryptozoology - I have a lot of interests.

From the US.

Again - members and staff, thanks for your comments that keep lurkers myself informed, educated, entertained... and in check.

Hope to lurk no more.

Hello, everyone... TheHed

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheHed

I'd say welcome but you've been a member for a while, so how about thanks for finally posting!

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

You didn't mention anything political. It's a good start.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Cead Mile Failte - Irish for "hundred thousand welcomes"

or as we say here in Dublin, howaya

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I'd say welcome but you've been a member for a while, so how about thanks for finally posting!

I should have for years... I figured I needed some subject matter authority before I could and I pretty much figured wrong, I figure. And thanks for commenting. Best regards.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You didn't mention anything political. It's a good start.

Actually, I know that’s a hot-button issue right now here on the site... so I’m treating the subject with kid gloves and on threads where appropriate.

Nobody wants to know that Squatch is ditching humanity because of his presidential candidate choices for November. BORING! Thanks for commenting on my first post.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Cead Mile Failte - Irish for "hundred thousand welcomes"

or as we say here in Dublin, howaya

And a thousand and one degrees of gratitude back across the pond, my friend. Thank you for the warm greeting, SK.

new topics

top topics

join