It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden - Harris big campaign rally in Phoenix Arizona last week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They are showing up for protests and riots, they have more enthusiasm to burn, loot and murder than to vote for Joe, lol

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Just a wild theory here... maybe the city is getting ready to re-pave the roads and it's cheaper to have a Biden/Harris rally than putting out all the "Road Closed" signs?

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wait wait, that was like a parody I hope?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Not showing up to a political rally amid a pandemic is what I would call intelligent. Not a lack of enthusiasm.

Naw
Nobody wants to be sniffed or visit with black hillary.

Sorry

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Annee

No, of course, you don't understand it at all ...

I didn’t go to any of those either.

Again — I don’t understand the “circus”.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It's still a valuable way to "rally" your base get some excitement going and if you can get people to rallies you can get them to the poll to vote. Politics 101, Biden may win but I doubt it and one reason he won't is he doesn't know how to motivate the independents and the undecided, nor does he create the excitement of Democrats to actually get out and vote. Damn sure know he isn't gonna pull Hilliary numbers in the women or minorities
edit on 11-10-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

None of us do Annee.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
As to the, "well it's ok for huge crowds of rioters/looters to gather" responses; no it's not ok. But at least they feel they have some reason - misguided though it may be. I seen my city burning after Floyd and was none too pleased. Those particular people can rot. They probably already have felony backgrounds and can't vote anyhow - but, somehow get labelled Dems.

And who in their right mind would be enthused about seeing Joe Biden? He's not an exciting guy. Good part of why I already voted for him. I'm sick of Trump drama.

If Biden came to my city and there were no pandemic - I still wouldn't go, and I'd still vote for him.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The Biden campaign isn't holding live rallies.

They are hosting backyard events and virtual meetings but they are not encouraging large groups of people to meet up to see them. Why? Because there's a pandemic and they don't want people to gather in groups.

I know that doesn't phase you because you're more about the 'hahaha, LOW ENERGY!' vibe. It's the truth though. The Biden campaign isn't holding live, large rallies.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

They are hosting backyard events and virtual meetings but they are not encouraging large groups of people to meet up to see them. Why? Because there's a pandemic and they don't want people to gather in groups.

I know that doesn't phase you because you're more about the 'hahaha, LOW ENERGY!' vibe. It's the truth though. The Biden campaign isn't holding live, large rallies.

Per their guidelines they’ve laid out for the rest of us that shouldn’t be a problem.

Mask-check
6ft apart-check
Good to go yes?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Which I find kinda hilarious, what with you being one of the cast of it and all...

I guess the elephant and the tigers don't understand the circus either.

But they have owners and they are fed and things are perfectly OK with them.

Much like you are.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Not showing up to a political rally amid a pandemic is what I would call intelligent. Not a lack of enthusiasm.

That might have meant more if not for the months of looting,destruction,murder,mayhem by BLM and ANTIFA gathering en masse.
edit on 12-10-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

So would I.

Personally, I don’t understand the “circus”.

there was nothing to loot, so most just stayed home. gotta have a few big screens at least.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: links234

Nice excuse. I would bet money it's also because Biden has trouble drawing flies, much less crowds.

If Joe Biden could get thousands of people cheering him on everywhere he went, he'd be tickled as a pig in slop to play to them. Stop deluding yourself.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: The2Billies

Funny thing is, they blame it on corona but in reality, nothing ever stops these people from showing up when and where they want to, especially the corona. Time for the left to face it, Biden and Harris suck and are extremely unpopular.

You are right, the Campaign should have called it a Justice rally for BLM with free looting to follow and the place would have been packed.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And no one bothers to see it online either.

Do any of you even know what they stand for?

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

I DO! I DO!

It's all over CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NY Times, Twitter, Facebook, and the rest of social media.

I can tell you what the Democratic Party stands FOR:

They stand for hate Trump!

They stand for hate any and everyone who voted for Trump, all 60+ million of them!

They stand for fire all federal employees who came into contact with Trump and smiled!

They stand for destroy capitalism and the American Dream, and giving all your profit to your employees, so everyone is equal all the time!

They stand for destruction of cities if a police person does something bad!

They stand for social workers to take over most of the duties of the police!

They stand for forbidding anyone with a conservative thought from being able to speak to students.

They stand for rioting and violence if a conservative speaker is invited to speak to students.

They stand for higher taxes for everyone!

They stand for eliminating private health supplements for people who get Medicare!

They stand for shutting friends and relatives out of your life who voted for or plan to vote for Trump.

They stand for keeping churches closed as dangerous places to gather during COVID AND they encourage gathering by the thousands to protest injustice.

They stand for trying to force employers to fire employees who voted for or who say anything nice about Trump.

As Keith Olberman said " His (Trump's) supporters, and his collaborators, and ... must be prosecuted and convicted and removed from our society while we try to rebuild it and rebuild the world..."
This is the #1 thing that drives the Democratic Party and drives all that they stand for

I guess all this positivity and joy that drives the Democratic Party translates better into "peaceful protests" followed by rage filled destruction, than expressions of happiness and smiles at a Biden/Harris rally when your message is one of hate and more hate and even more hate.

edit on 10/12/20 by The2Billies because: added video

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Of course not, Biden says they don't deserve to know until after the election.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So would I.

Of course you would because you don't stop for one second to think about all those Biden supporters who are out there setting businesses on fire or busting windows out before looting them. All in crowds of 100 or more. They'll gather for that, but not for a Biden rally because they're intelligent. LOL

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So would I.

There is these things called masks , right ?

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Full time job

They're too intelligent to wear a mask to a Biden rally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join