It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Cheney and VP Inspected recovered UFOs and deceased extraterrestrials in the 90s

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Around April 1991, Dick Cheney was taken inside a secret underground facility located in a remote area in Nevada adjacent to Nellis Air Force base to view captured flying saucers and dead extraterrestrial bodies. The startling claims were made by a former security guard at the facility who in October 1991 gave his testimony on video. The guard had documents and photos supporting his claims of working on the secret facility called S-4.

The guard, Derek Hennessy, used the pseudonym Connor O’Ryan in giving his testimony in a set of interviews with Lt Col Wendelle Stevens (USAF, ret.) and his associate Gem Cox. O’Ryan/Hennessy claims he had worked for 8/9 years as a Navy SEAL and performed various covert operations. He said that 18 of these missions were assassinations sanctioned by the CIA or other agencies. During the last nine months of his military service in 1991, he worked at the remote S-4 facility which had stringent security procedures. It appeared that the isolation and security at S-4 helped assassins hide their trail after missions.

O’Ryan/Hennessy described his work on the second level of the S-4 facility. S-4 employed approximately 75 personnel on levels 1 and 2. He said he was aware of a further two levels of the facility, but was never allowed to enter levels 3 and 4. He said that approximately 12-15 personnel worked at Levels 3 & 4. His primary duty was to guard the elevators to them which required three keys, a thumbprint and a retinal scan to open.

O’Ryan/Hennessy described the hangar facilities on level two for storing the seven flying saucers retrieved from various crash sites. There were ten hangar bays in total.

exonews.org...

I bet this gets deleted like any other post I make here. If you delete my post then kindly pm me the reason ( not a generic message either).
Thank you
edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: after thought

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

S+F. Yesss some classic ATS stuff surrounding UFOs. Missed it!

Thanks for this. I'm reading into the 7 odd saucers retrieved. This seems to be consistent with other reports I've read years back.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
They will PM you if necessary. If you have any questions, you can ask the moderator that does the duty.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
S4 Informers Volume One
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Project Sharmash.

Gitmo here I come

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Project Sharmash.

Gitmo here I come

Sharmash or Shamash,
typo?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Shamash

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Shamash

*confused*

This?
www.jweekly.com...

Coming soon: A new leadership pipeline for Jews of color

BY GABE STUTMAN | FEBRUARY 3, 2020

Is the leadership of major Jewish institutions too white?

The short answer is yes, according to a number of Jewish activists and nonprofit leaders, who are launching a new program designed to help change the status quo.

Project Shamash: Sparking the Leadership of East Bay Jews of Color, scheduled to begin later this year, will aim to propel more Jews of color into positions on Jewish boards of directors, into nonprofit executive suites and other influential staff positions within Jewish community institutions.

🤔

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen
As I thought, greetings.

"The time is nigh. The meek shall inherit the earth. Fear not your neighbor but fear whats in the soul of the messengers, for they lead their soldiers with hatred in their hearts and bring that hatred and evil to the masses.
Rear back on your steed and let him advance no more for the time has come that those who lacked the insight will finally see with wide eyes."

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Gday mate, what’s this project shamash? I did a search and it brings up something about a cartoon character? Is there any links to it? a reply to: dashen

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit

O’Ryan/Hennessy described the hangar facilities on level two for storing the seven flying saucers retrieved from various crash sites. There were ten hangar bays in total.

exonews.org...

I bet this gets deleted like any other post I make here. If you delete my post then kindly pm me the reason ( not a generic message either).
Thank you

Well, your post is still here, and anyway all you need to do is printscreen your post and publish elsewhere.

Some of which you mention is not new either, However bad sourced material is also open to added revision over any time period.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Shamash

*confused*

This?
www.jweekly.com...

The short answer is yes, according to a number of Jewish activists and nonprofit leaders, who are launching a new program designed to help change the status quo.

Project Shamash: Sparking the Leadership of East Bay Jews of Color, scheduled to begin later this year, will aim to propel more Jews of color into positions on Jewish boards of directors, into nonprofit executive suites and other influential staff positions within Jewish community institutions.

🤔

Ummmmm, what did I just frikkin read! After I read it, I just bellowed out a laugh that I think has my upstairs neighbors a bit worried!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I wonder if the Space dudes were on a sightseeing vacation, checking out how cool Earth is and how friendly the humans are.

Idiots.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Bigburgh

Shamash

*confused*

This?
www.jweekly.com...

🤔

Ummmmm, what did I just frikkin read! After I read it, I just bellowed out a laugh that I think has my upstairs neighbors a bit worried!

This was what Google brought up when i searched "Project Shamash". I swear! 😆
see..

edit on 11-10-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Star & Flag 👍

Very interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The link [yours] appears to have been shut down which is not unusual for this subject matter. Here's another which is over 6+ hours. I hope it works

S4 INFORMERS [FULL VIDEO] courtesy of UFO Hypotheses
edit on 12-10-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ex navy seal, recruited to secret CIA hit squad, would be using these guys because they don’t exist if caught, gets handed typed instructions on CIA letter headed paper of who his next hit is, opens up publicly about this, and despite his last hit allegedly was a Green Beret, he was only disappeared for 10 years and had his memory partially erased?

Sounds gen to me....

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit
Around April 1991, Dick Cheney was taken inside a secret underground facility located in a remote area in Nevada adjacent to Nellis Air Force base to view captured flying saucers and dead extraterrestrial bodies. The startling claims were made by a former security guard at the facility who in October 1991 gave his testimony on video. The guard had documents and photos supporting his claims of working on the secret facility called S-4.

The guard, Derek Hennessy, used the pseudonym Connor O’Ryan in giving his testimony in a set of interviews with Lt Col Wendelle Stevens (USAF, ret.) and his associate Gem Cox. O’Ryan/Hennessy claims he had worked for 8/9 years as a Navy SEAL and performed various covert operations. He said that 18 of these missions were assassinations sanctioned by the CIA or other agencies. During the last nine months of his military service in 1991, he worked at the remote S-4 facility which had stringent security procedures. It appeared that the isolation and security at S-4 helped assassins hide their trail after missions.

O’Ryan/Hennessy described his work on the second level of the S-4 facility. S-4 employed approximately 75 personnel on levels 1 and 2. He said he was aware of a further two levels of the facility, but was never allowed to enter levels 3 and 4. He said that approximately 12-15 personnel worked at Levels 3 & 4. His primary duty was to guard the elevators to them which required three keys, a thumbprint and a retinal scan to open.

exonews.org...

Thank you

Sorry, I have to call BS on his claims. Just the fact that SEALs supposedly being used in assassinations and especially in those numbers, when CIA could use their own officers or local agents, takes away a lot of his credibility.

And SEAL pulling guard duty? Makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
7 crashed saucers is what kills it for me, lol.

They make it through deep space/time/dimension just to crash on the most pristine planet/conditions in the universe.

After the first one crashed, you’d think the rest of their buddies would rethink their approach.

Not to mention these “crashes” somehow always end up in Govt hands.

I’m as eager as the the next guy for an ET to show up but if they’re crashing all over the place and/or think partnering with governments is the way to “arrive” then I’ll pass.
edit on 12-10-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

They were probably hammered playing chicken crash and all won.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join