It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §3O§ -

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
This is just NUTS. Ties OBL's fake death, with Iran, with Benghazi, with HRC, Seal Team Six, Sleeping Joe and a guy who does Falcon Training - yes the bird.

The gentleman who has the documentation wants up sent up the food chain, and out to level Harris' running mate before the election.

I always knew Osama Bin Laden death was a con. No pics and he was quickly buried at sea, riiiight...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Signing in

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What a crowd for the Biden-Harris event in Arizona!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just wait for thread 33!

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

My trust scale needle is wavering on the guy who looks like Merlin the wizard. But, then again it is 2020.

Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.

>>4281684
'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q (2624)

Believe many were always skeptical of "Extortion 17" narrative.

edit on 11-10-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So they killed members of Seal Team 6 (that helicopter crash?) to cover it up? And Biden knew about it?

I bet Trump already knows this!

I’m a little confused. Obama paid the pallets of cash to cover up the fact they didn’t actually kill him but killed his double?

edit on 11-10-2020 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Or a Rho Team (Rho is the 17th letter in the Greek Alphabet and is symbolized by the symbol P)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

So they killed members of Seal Team 6 (that helicopter crash?) to cover it up? And Biden knew about it?

The question on everyone's mind should be:
What was the operation in Pakistan that night of the "Bin Laden Raid" really about?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I posted this in thread 29. I still have problems with what transpired, if I were BHO, I'd be afraid to show my face anywhere...

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 09:14 PMlink a reply to: misfit312
Ever since the killing of Bin Laden, I've been having a very hard time reconciling the shootdown and killing of 17 Seals on the Chinook after the killing of Bin Laden. The Bin Laden killing in Pakistan happened on or about 2 May 2011. The shoot down of the CH-47 happened on or about 6 August 2011. There was allegedly Afghan insurgents with rocket propelled grenades in the landing zone. Two separate forces were in the air and requested permission to clear the LZ. One was a US AC-130 gunship and the other was US Army Apache gunships. Both were denied permission. The insurgents were never identified and supposedly some of the seals on board were in on the Bin Laden killing. I was also told that CI Agents were on board, also.

Now, on or about 14 July 2015, 1.7 billion in cash on pallets was delivered to the Iranians. I think it was payment to the Iranians for shooting down the Chinook with the seals on board. 7 Afghans who were "friendlys" were also on board when it was shot down. Insurance policy?

Now, about the money. Payoff to the Iranians to keep quiet about the alleged Bin Laden killing? They probably knew he was already dead and had been for several years. I don't believe for one second that the money was paid to Iran to insure they did not further develop nuclear weapons. I believe the money was paid for services rendered on 6 August 2011 by the Iranians for Obama.
Extortion 17
Scroll Down to Iran Nuclear Talks about mid way...
edit on 8/31/2020 by NightFlight because: changed Blackhawk to Apache.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I’m a little confused. Obama paid the pallets of cash to cover up the fact they didn’t actually kill him but killed his double?

There should be executions for what happened to that SEAL team. 🤬

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My guess is he's a convert to Sikhism.

Sword-carrying Sikhs roaming the Indian city of Amritsar are a normal sight; but white people wearing turbans definitely are not. The strangeness lies in the fact that they are non-Indians who converted to Sikhism.

"White Sikhs" - foreigners who found faith in Sikhism

edit on 11-10-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
After passing ObamaCare, Cash for Clunkers, Dimming Lightbulbs, and sending out huge $250 stimulus checks, the Obama Administration spent the last 6 years Deceiving, Spying, Conspiring, and Entrapping.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Yes, that seems to be the contention. The suggestion is the whole thing was a setup by Iranian folks. Once fake OBL was killed the narrative was set for the "American People" and renOgade's crew look like the heroes Shrubs crew weren't. renOgade's crew couldn't afford the truth to get out.

Explains why the "Iran Deal" was just a memo and not a treaty or full blown contract. It was blackmail.

Then DJT takes office and the blackmail means nothing to him, as he's dying to fry HRC, Biden etc. over it. So instead of DJT paying the blackmail money he killed Baggeddaddy and Salami...LOL.

If true.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
After passing ObamaCare, Cash for Clunkers, Dimming Lightbulbs, and sending out huge $250 stimulus checks, the Obama Administration spent the last 6 years Deceiving, Spying, Conspiring, and Entrapping.

He did more. He entertained JZ, Lebron, and other super cool black folks at the white house, played ball, golf and enjoyed casual dining with Mike all over the world at tax payer expense. Geee, you make it seem like he did nothing of value.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

There should be executions for what happened to that SEAL team. 🤬

Okay, so who is this Mark Owen guy? He was supposedly part of Seal Team 6 and survived the crash. He wrote a book about the Bin Laden operation. Is he just some guy they made up to make it look authentic? You know, like Wag The Dog?

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

He did more. He entertained JZ, Lebron, and other super cool black folks at the white house, played ball, golf and enjoyed casual dining with Mike all over the world at tax payer expense. Geee, you make it seem like he did nothing of value.

And held closed-door meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood.😡

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

It's pretty fake, breaking the first rule of OPSEC.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Huh, good guess. Only aware of this religion so won't knock him on this alone, for now.

Some major prohibitions include:

Haircuts: Cutting or removing hair from any body part is strictly forbidden including shaving or trimming facial and nostril hairs for both Amritdhari (formally baptized) and Keshdhari (non-baptized and practicing) Sikhs.

Intoxication: Consumption of drugs, alcohol, tobacco and other intoxicants is not allowed for Amritdhari Sikhs and Keshdhari Sikhs. Drugs and tobacco are forbidden for all. Cannabis is generally prohibited, but ritually consumed in edible form by some Sikhs.

That rules me out. Could never, ever convert to a Sikh; not even for a day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join