It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Internment camps in Canada

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

I don't even know what left means....political people are political people and I am not one of them.
I just know we have to wear masks and I don't have a problem with it.

elitist attitude

But your attitude is better?
I really don't care about that....I am a real person living in the real world and I don't want to get infected or infect others.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

I don't even know what left means....political people are political people and I am not one of them.
I just know we have to wear masks and I don't have a problem with it.

elitist attitude

But your attitude is better?
I really don't care about that....I am a real person living in the real world and I don't want to get infected or infect others.

Ha! I'm a real person too my man, a real person that can decide what I want to do without others mandating or telling me I have to do something. You dont think I know the "risks" of not wearing the mask? Do you know the supposed death rate of covid is likely much less then 3%? I won't live in fear of that like the mainstream media, corrupt WHO, UN etc want us to.
Elitism is the very thing you showed through your post. As far as I go, i never think i am better or above anyone in this world, nor do I think I am better because of my beliefs. In the USA we are given the right to free speech and free expression. I choose to exercise those rights WITHOUT infringing or forcing my beliefs on others.....nor do I call for people with different views to be sent to "camps"
Understand? Derrrpp!

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd imagine the guards would be all apologetic every time they gave out an order.

I'm sorry, but we're not all as apologetic as you might think.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
I'm sorry, but we're not all as apologetic as you might think.

Errr, aahhh, hmmmm.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I understand....I am a real person too.
My mother is 72 and I don't care much about myself...it is about caring for others.
I hate the government but I really think people are so dumb that they don't care or realize there are other people in the population.
Of course I think the mask thing might be bs, but I am still going to comply for the sake of other people who MIGHT get infected....its really not hard to wear a mask, people are acting like they need a sludgehammer and are crushing rocks for a jail sentence.....its really not that hard to put a mask on for 10 minutes to do your shopping.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
At one point during all this, we had the RCMP keeping everyone in or out of the province. No joke, RCMP roadblocks, papers please and everything. If you didn't have permission from the government, you weren't crossing the provincial border. That was pretty scary to see. So, internment camps really wouldn't surprise me any at this point. I haven't been to any of the borders since I crossed the roadblocks in july, I have no idea if they are still there or not.

We didn't really do the mask BS around here. Some people chose to wear them, others didn't, and people minded their own business. That's normal though, people do mind their own business around here.

Here is my papers please, with some info redacted of course lol
edit on Sat, 10 Oct 2020 11:38:57 -0500 by TKDRL because: added papers please

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Sounds scary
I cant see any valid reason why they are limiting peoples travel , because the flu is not a valid reason.

There are also doctors in Canada that oppose the lockdowns , i find this one :

Canadian Doctors & Professors of Medicine Come Together To Oppose A 2nd Lockdown

Ontario doctors: Use a localized approach in COVID fight, not sweeping new lockdowns

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
At one point during all this, we had the RCMP keeping everyone in or out of the province. No joke, RCMP roadblocks, papers please and everything. If you didn't have permission from the government, you weren't crossing the provincial border. That was pretty scary to see. So, internment camps really wouldn't surprise me any at this point. I haven't been to any of the borders since I crossed the roadblocks in july, I have no idea if they are still there or not.

We didn't really do the mask BS around here. Some people chose to wear them, others didn't, and people minded their own business. That's normal though, people do mind their own business around here.

Here is my papers please, with some info redacted of course lol

Not sure why we have Provincial Police here in Ontario and other Provinces have RCMP but I'm sure glad we do....

OPP would never try that....they would have to bring in the Feds for sure..

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
We have no police here where I live. One of the main reasons I relocated here. Been one of the main things I look at when finding spots to live. Plenty of land to grow food, plenty of woods, plenty of ways to get meat/fish etc, and no cops. There are some cons to having no cops of course, but they are heavily outweighed by the pros.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

I understand they've been spotted on Salt Spring Island and have complete run of Stanley Park in Vancouver.

Jeezus..then you have no understanding!!..none!

My cousin lives on Saltspring, I live 20 miles from Stanley..you guys and your nonsense about CCP..WRONG. The thread on this subject, made yesterday, ended up in the hoax bin.
edit on 10-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Someone on youtube posted this request for service in building internment camps across canada under the first video.

canadian quarantine/isolation sites

I'm mad now!

edit on 10-10-2020 by igloo because: missed a word

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Yeeh..but it`s even worse ..

The Government of Canada needs products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19. Riot Control Agent, Tear Gas Quantity: 36,000 units

Riot Control Agent (W8486-195737/A)

WATCH: Quebec may detain citizens at COVID-19 isolation facility, public health authority says

"In the COVID-19 case, we may isolate someone for 14 days. And it is what we did this morning, and we have done in the past, and, such as this morning, forced a person to cooperate with the investigation, and we’ve done it in the past with success, and police cooperation was exceptional.

Girard said that "it is in a prison ... Do you feel like you are in a prison? Because that’s it. Often, it is what we do. It is a location; we at the CIUSS [Government agency] have the power to provide for preventative isolations. It’s happening. Finally, it is a much easier provision when someone is not cooperating, and it becomes more difficult."

Canada’s Chief Public Health Officer Dr Theresa Tam listed in WHO web site ? Does she work in WHO ?

Dr Theresa Tam, BMBS (UK), FRCPC Chief Public Health Officer, Public Health Agency of Canada

Tam says the pandemic will bring a 'new normal' to workplaces, defends WHO's performance

"The new normal, when we get there, is one that is not the same as before," Tam said "It's one that might see our society function in different ways."

Politician raises alarm over Trudeau Govt’s plan to build COVID ‘Quarantine/Isolation’ camps

Look`s like Canada is heading for "new normal " where they force people in to prison camps and use tear gas ...
edit on 10-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-10-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Interview with Ontario MPP Randy Hillier. Government refuses to respond to his questions about the building of internment camps and who will be housed in them.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

If some of these jerk offs ended up in a camp...I won't be complaining about it.

Nobody wants to get infected or get anyone infected but, and it's a big BUT, there seems to be a ton of info now pointing to the covid not being as deadly as we are being told... you have been here on ATS the whole time witnessing both sides of the argument and yet you'd feel its ok for people to be locked up for having a different view?

I bet every single one of those jerk offs would take every known safety precaution if A. Governments, media and agencies got their stories straight. B. governments didn't have a long prior history of lying. C. If the blatant lies weren't everywhere. D. If the disease amounted to much more than the common cold which it barely does.

Physically wearing a mask might not be a big deal but symbolically it is for those who don't believe. I'm sure the average german didn't think being forced to wear a star of david was a big deal unless you happened to be jewish and we know how that turned out.

If canada is building concentration camps then real people are going to them, real people who just have a different opinion than you. People who also have loved ones, and pay taxes and believed our freedom of speech was protected. I would never hurt another person yet the current situation has created a divide that puts my beliefs on one side. Nobody looks at the true enemy which is not you, and not me.

Yup, divide and conquer.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Press For Truth/ Dan Dicks

Canadian Military ORDERED 36K UNITS OF TEAR GAS & Are Setting Up ISOLATION CAMPS for Spring of 2021!

BitChute link

This is not looking good .

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Press For Truth/ Dan Dicks

Canadian Military ORDERED 36K UNITS OF TEAR GAS & Are Setting Up ISOLATION CAMPS for Spring of 2021!

BitChute link

This is not looking good .

Very disturbing. Our media portrays these rallies as anti maskers Q following yellow vesters but they are much more than that. That Liberty video was quite eye opening.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The MSM plays their role in this, to give desired impressions to public about the events , demonize groups..

Very disturbing indeed .

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
What is going on in Canada ? Ontario MPP Randy Hillier asks the government about internment camps and gets shut down.

They were shut down as a time waster. You'd see the same thing if somebody started asking about Flathollow earth, or shape shifting lizards.

Canadian's don't pay their taxes so that their government can sit around chit-chatting about any old conspiracy that they saw on Twitter.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
We will send you a b52 full of freedom

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So if people refuse the vaccine later in 2021 they will get sent to these camps ?

Contract awarded in March 2021 which means these won't all be finished till later in 2021.
edit on 11-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join