It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home After 6 Days Of Hospital Hell

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Yeah, I will. Eve though I hate going to the Doctors and having endless tests. Once I actually went to my primary care and everything was looking good. I thought she must have someone else's chart. LOL

Wow, my arm is so black and blue and red. I look like a victim of some sort.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hahaha! I could use an entire new body actually. Check your freezer.

I just sent one to you via FedEx. Hope you like being a fat man from Portland.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I am glad you are out of hospital Night Star you make this place a lot brighter with your warmth

I do not know how you managed 6 days in a hospital NS all that beeping of monitors drove me crazy , i had heart attack number 6 at 7pm and walked out of the hospital and 2+ miles home at 1 am that is how much i hate hospitals

Positive mental thinking girl

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hahaha! I could use an entire new body actually. Check your freezer.

I just sent one to you via FedEx. Hope you like being a fat man from Portland.

NOOOOOOO. I want a young and beautiful body and must be a woman! I'm already fat. LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Wow! When were you in the hospital last???

Oh yes, the damned beeping, if it wasn't my machine it was the other lady's machine. Maddening.

One thing that drove me insane was that when they put the first IV needle in my arm, it was so close to where you bend your elbow. Then they had one near the bend of my wrist. I begged them to move the one near my elbow bend. Took them days and they put in a new line on top of my hand, but friggin left the one near my elbow in. It was hurting so bad and I can take pain. All I got was, in a minute, yes we'll get to it, blah, blah, blah. All they had to do was take the damned tape off and pull the needle out. Man, I could have done it myself! So days later they finally take it out. I'm telling you, you could barely wipe yourself after going to the bathroom with those needles jabbing in you.

Then it was non-stop blood work, blood pressure readings...I was hooked up to oxygen and a heart monitor thingy.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ended up in the hospital and also had fluid in my lungs and discovered I have AFib, a screwed up heart problem.

To cure heart disease, take a good multivitamin which has organic magnesium and vitamin K2. Also Pauling/Rath therapy with at least 3 grams/day of vitamin C (to prevent arterial calcification) and lysine (to remove existing calcification) will help. For the atrial fibrillation, extra magnesium, for example 700 mg/day of magnesium glycinate to get (100 mg/day of magnesium) will help.

If you want more info, there is a longer post about heart disease treatment.

Earthclinic is an excellent health site, and has a page about lymphedema. This post is public domain.

edit on 11-10-2020 by RumannXylo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

It was in April 2018 exactly 365 days since i first went in with heart attack number1 www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did not realise that it was that unusual until i got talking to a American cardiologist on another forum and he showed me the figures , which put me into a 2 month depression , he told me to start doing the lottery as i had been that lucky because Brit healthcare is rubbish compared to America .

Less than 1 in 10 will survive a heart attack here and if you were to fall and break your hip you can wait more than 7 hours for a ambulance depending on where you stay that actually happened to a 70+year old lady when the ambulance base was only 6 miles away so be thankful you do not live here NS , a friend of mine has a 4 year old who broke his leg at the start of the covid/scam here and it took him a day and a half to get a plaster on it after being given the run around and sent to a doctor in another hospital who was sent to Scotland with Covid ??

Like you i detest needles and bruise like heck getting those rods into your arms in the operating theatre was worse than the heart attacks .

I am just glad i am at home where i can pour myself a drink if i want one roll a spliff sit back and not worry about it all and just enjoy every day i have , I was laughing on the phone with my aunt yesterday about a friend who passed and how the doctors ignored his requests and just sent him home with some pills , That he should get on his grave stone "I told you I was ill".” just like this comedian did www.goodreads.com...

Doctor stoner recommends you sit back take it easy pour yourself a drink and have the care factor of 0

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RumannXylo

Thank you! I will check those things out.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

OMG, to have to wait that long for treatment is insane! We always envy the free care of other Countries, then we hear about stories like these.

Me while in the hospital desperately wanting to go home...

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Yep. I think it was a wire on the chair he was sitting in. He gets by. I know that the wraps he has to put on are expensive.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

That's what I'm worried about. As it is, my Medicare only covers so much. I can't imagine what a 6 day hospital stay will cost. I have no idea what kind of things I will need for my legs. one is worse than the other. And if they end up keeping me on blood thinners and changing up more of my meds or adding stuff, it better be affordable.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Happy to hear you are feeling better!
We are very frail yet amazingly resilient.
Its why God makes so much sense to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I put a lot in God's hands as I am so weary. Been so very tired and overwhelmed. Bad enough when you are dealing with a spouse who has health issues, then to find you have health issues of your own. It's difficult as we don't have kids to help out so have to sometimes rely on family and friends for things. One day at a time.

I love your avatar! Thanks so much for stopping by!

edit on 16-10-2020 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join