It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats are programming their constituents for violent confrontation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
That’s right ! But you are!!! You are my hero!!! Is this Keith Olbermann????? Come on!!!! You can tell us 😚. “Heil Hitler!” My comrades!!!! a reply to: chr0naut

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
As you have likely heard, the media and Democrats have asked the President at every opportunity whether or not he will step down if he loses the election. President Trump has said he would in every instance until the ballots began showing up in ditches. Then, the President said, we will see, based on the integrity of the election.

This peculiar obsession of the left and the media to badger the President serves no good purpose but to fuel anger and hate which will result in violence *even if Trump wins fair and square* (if there is truly a thing in US politics).

The opposite question needs to be asked: will the Democrats accept a Trump win?
Answer: Not likely

Sadly, too many entities are colluding in this media blitz of hate. There will no doubt be problems at polling locations all over the country; extra security will be be required at many locations. IMO, the National Guard might be useful in monitoring at the polling places; it might facilitate a smooth election process.

Stoking the flames:
Hillary says Trump will cheat
What if he won't
Trump goes full dictator

It would be nice if we could all remember that Michelle Obama thinks George Bush is "great" then, maybe, we can find a way to focus on what's important, not that which is irritating.

Well so far we have ballots in the garbage, video proof of ballot harvesting in MN, 50,000 ballots mailed to the wrong addresses with the incorrect names, so I'd say Trump was right, and we all already knew this was going on in many states.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
That’s right ! But you are!!! You are my hero!!! Is this Keith Olbermann????? Come on!!!! You can tell us 😚. “Heil Hitler!” My comrades!!!! a reply to: chr0naut

How bizarre that you should think that. I'm not even an American citizen.

I don't speak for any political party, of which I am not a member.

It is odd how many right-whingers tell everyone what their opposition think and say.

I just called it.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

If it isn't obvious by gun sales and backgrounds checks this year, the silent majority is ready and waiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join