It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Thwart a plan to kidnap Governor Whitmer and take over the Capitol

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is developing now in the my great state of Michigan. There is to be a press conference at 1:00 today and Gov. Whitmer will issue a statement at 3:00.

www.abc12.com...

I don't really know what to think about it at this point. I do not believe that the Michigan Militia itself is involved in this. I can believe that some members would, on their own, possibly try to carry out a plan like this though. Something to keep an eye on this afternoon.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh boy. Now they'll come after all the militia people across the country because of this "alleged attempt." I'm sure that will turn out just fine.

+26 more 
link   
She's a domestic enemy.

Expect more like this in the future.

People are snapping and Whitmer is making things worse. She's a tyrant and needs to be removed from office.

link   
They planned on kidnapping her and taking her to a "secure" location in Wisconsin for a "a trial". This plot started June with meetings and planned tactical training including making IEDs according to the FBI docs. This is sick.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: aimlessly

As much as I'd like to laugh and cheer on the potential kidnappers because Whitmer is such a disgusting person. . . I can't.

Because even disgusting persons have rights and those involved are wrong. I hope they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

What's sick is her refusal to abide by the Michigan supreme court and end the shut down that have been ruled unconstitutional.

She's abusing her power and deliberately hurting people. She should be the one in cuffs.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
They planned on kidnapping her and taking her to a "secure" location in Wisconsin for a "a trial". This plot started June with meetings and planned tactical training including making IEDs according to the FBI docs. This is sick.

You're assuming it's true, and not being used as a reason to crack down on groups/people they don't like.
edit on 1082020 by oriondc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Is the FBI trusted again?
I thought they were politically compromised.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They will be.

I can't help but sympathize with anyone who would want to do this. What options has that tyrannical bitch left the people of Michigan?

A famous democrat once said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."

Indeed
edit on 10 8 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: oriondc
You're assuming it's true, and not being used as a reason to crack down on groups/people they don't like.

True.

And if it's proven that Whitmer made this up just to target militias?

Then she should be punished severely.

link   
LOL. WTF are you going to do, try and ransom her? You'd get zero point zero dollars.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state..."

If this is true, and given the Michigan supreme court's ruling last friday that her executive orders were unconstitutional, which in essence impacted our freedoms, I expect this to be one hell of a legal battle.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Sure, homegrown AlQueda type groups are a good thing, so what they were making IEDs and were going to kidnap a government official because you don't like her decisions. Seriously??? Do you even live here in Michigan?

link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: DBCowboy

They will be.

I can't help but sympathize with anyone who would want to do this. What options has that tyrannical bitch left the people of Michigan.

A famous democrat once said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable."

Indeed

Yeaah. In situations like this, I almost have to force myself to remain unemotional when commenting because Whitmer is such a vile despot.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
How the hell would anyone do that, she has the police guarding her all the time. Just because people were discussing doing ways to do this in a bar or somewhere, doesn't mean it would have happened. Half the time discussing stuff like that is just for kicks. I do not know if it was real or not, but I also know people hear people discussing scenarios and they are just BSing most times.

I am going to follow this and see what comes from it. Who would want to kidnap Whitmore, she would be complaining constantly to her kidnappers to wear a mask and social distance, they would wind up paying her Husband and the citizens of Michigan to take her back....Her husband might even not want to get her back so he could take the boat out fishing whenever he has time.

Maybe the people thought they could get a ransom for keeping her.

If this is a real threat to her safety, then I see that these people should be charged and sent to jail, but I won't believe it is a real threat till I see what happens in court.

Funny as hell.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
In situations like this, I almost have to force myself to remain unemotional when commenting because Whitmer is such a vile despot.

I like 'Hair on Fire DBCowboy' better. He's the mostest funniest.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: projectvxn

Sure, homegrown AlQueda type groups are a good thing, so what they were making IEDs and were going to kidnap a government official because you don't like her decisions. Seriously??? Do you even live here in Michigan?

This story doesn't even sound real.
Like everything else terrorism related out of these agencies.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Kidnapping implies to hold for ransom or barter from those that would want her back. Key there is having “those that would want her back” to negotiate her return. Now if it was disposition of a tyrant to be held accountable of crimes against society, that is a more apt description.

All about word choice to convey an accurate assessment of the situation. They really need to teach journalism rather than stenography again.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
Oh boy. Now they'll come after all the militia people across the country because of this "alleged attempt." I'm sure that will turn out just fine.

Agreed! Just an excuse to go after "militias" now. Its getting nuttier and nuttier everyday.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They probably would have a better chance of getting paid to keep her.

edit on 8-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join