It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL / If the Bills Deserve a Forfeit, So Do the Steelers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
For almost 20 years the Bills were in the hole and now they are on the comeback at 4 - 0. Steelers had a rough 2019 season as their quarterback went down and they had to eliminate some trouble players. This was their year also to comeback

So here comes Covid-19 and the Tennessee Titans were proven to not only have violated league Covid-19 protocol they also did more as in not wearing the masks. This is as bad as the Patriots shananagans; but actually much worse.

So I say lets go back in the day to the Tennessee Throwback. Was it good, bad or indifferent.

Tennessee could really screw both the Bills and Steelers.

If the Bills Deserve a Forfeit, So Do the Steelers

Reports: Two more Titans test positive for COVID-19; Sunday's matchup with Bills in jeopardy

I say they forfeit both games.
edit on 7-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added links

edit on 7-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

(post by odzeandennz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
And somehow college football manages to play ...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Titans forced the Steelers to take an early bi week. That will hurt us later in the season when the Steelers are banged up and need a recovery week. It would have been better to tack the game on later in the season. Actually since the Titans are sick, they came in contact with the last team played spreading the virus. So that team will get it, spread it.... just stop the season for 2 1/2 weeks and let the virus run it's course. Titans are also being fined for not testing players and coaching staff prior to the last game they played.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
And somehow college football manages to play ...

Can't remember the game last week, but there was a kid infected with CV19. They showed him walking up and down the sidelines throwing up often, so he played sick and contagious.

Off subject:
Last week the closed captioning guy seemed to come down with a severe case of Welsh or Swedish Chef. Here's the pics of western Kentucky vs. Liberty U.

🙁

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They should have played 2 preseason games, 3-4 weeks before season started, let anyone who wished to opt out ahead of time. Spread Covid like mad. Then, play season as normal.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If could make the kind of scratch they make playing a game I love to play, Id be locked in a sealed box during the season except for games and practice

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
You must be an Eagles fan.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

remeber a couple months ago when you hoped tailgating would still be a thing for college football?

Did you see that Georgia vs Auburn game? it was basically a full stadium.

Now mixed that with what the pac 12 is already stating that there willl be no fans in attendence for the games.

Its totally crazy how people just make up their own rules for this?

Like a region across the country can say yeah its not so bad when can have fans here but then another region absolutely no fans.
crazy

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
the femsjw's took away my teams name.
then, they are now b!tching about benching haskins, claiming his 1-3 start is great fantastic.
the femsjw's claim they are only benching haskins because he is black lmfao. yeah ok.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Getting hosed on the bye week sucks for Piit, but they’ll work through it.

You could make the argument that if the Bills get the forfeit, Pitt should too; I get the OP’s point.

End of the day, I’m just glad there’s football, & Pitt will prove their mettle on the field. That’s the way it’s done. Bring on the Beagles. Let’s get to 4-0.

Black & yellow; black & yellow....

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I would make them forfeit both games.

Any way to look at it the NFL would be accommodating anything less to the guilty team and any scenario hurts the Bills and Steelers. . I would like to know who's connected to the Montgomery Bell Academy. That's where the rogue Titans held their practice on the 30th.

Since that private school is playing football in 2020, the High School coach [Marty Euverard] must have know as he was nominated by Tennessee Titans as Coach of The Year in High School.

My guess is that someone in the front office of the Tennessee Titans arranged the practice

Montgomery Bell headmaster Brad Gioia confirmed the workout to Chris Harris of WSMV, noting Tannehill called the school's coaches to ask for permission.

Some Titans Players Broke COVID Protocols

edit on 8-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 8-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

top topics

join