It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDOJ Press Conference on National Security is veiled threat to USA Traitors?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well I was all juiced up as I cant recall when the USDOJ made an announcement that was coined as:

Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security

So its about them indicting some ISIS terrorists that have been jailed for some time. OK. So whats the big deal? Well, listen to their spin; Terrorism "against the citizens" of the USA. So what is being perpetrated against many in the USA in large cites today. Ongoing riots several months old. De-fund the police and on and on it goes. In brief we are being terrorized and MSM is a huge part of it.

They also mentioned "secret" "grand jury" indictments. Haven't we heard about 1000's of sealed indictments for several years.

I believe that this Press Conference is a message to activate all sleeper cells loyal to the Constitution of the USA and is a veiled threat to those Democrat Mayors, Governors, Generals and others pulling their strings behind the curtain that they indeed will be charged as traitors and / or active acts of terrorism if they keep it up, against the USA.

Think about it. Is it a green light for game on?
edit on 7-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

why wasn't I invited to a sleeper cell. I have a pew, pew. Hell, I can even make scary noises.
I guess I'll just kick rocks.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well I was all juiced up as I cant recall when the USDOJ made an announcement that was coined as:

Department of Justice to Hold Virtual Press Conference on a matter of National Security

So it about them indicting some ISIS terrorists that have been jailed for some time. So whats the big deal? Well, listen to their spin; Terrorism against the "citizens" of the USA. So what is being perpetrated against many in the USA in large cites today. Ongoing riots several months old. De-fund the police and on and on it goes.

I believe that this Press Conference is a message to activate all sleeper cells loyal to the Constitution of the USA and is a veiled threat to those Democrat Mayors, Governors and others pulling their strings behind the curtain that they indeed will be charged as traitors and / or active acts of terrorism if they keep it up, against the USA.

Think about it.

Could be. I thought it was a gaff when he said "if you have American blood in your veins and American blood on your hands" but make sense now if you think about it in that way. Good call OP

link   

Thinking about it and all I can interpret is trump and the justice department and the alphabet agency doesn't give two flips about what needs doing and wasting our time with bs. They have had long enough to do something I withdraw and think this whole country is run by a bunch of corrupt gutless thugs. Look through the priorities listed on the DOJ website and protecting democracy and the hijacking of our nation isn't on it nor is these terrorist organizations BLM and ANTIFA.

Tired of the bs stories we have been fed over and over again. Watching HRC admit to breaking the law on tv years ago and nothing has or will ever be done.

If I don't see an arrest for the coupe attempt by the 3rd I am voting Biden.

link   
Sleeper cell constitutionalists?
Um wut?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Once I heard what the topic was about, I kept listening, hoping to hear something like that. I didn't hear it though. I was hoping to hear the phrase, both foreign and domestic tossed in there somewhere. No dice though.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Are you a US DOJ attorney?

Sleeper Cell could simply be those US Attorneys who remain loyal to the USA and who hold all the sealed indictments.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

So its about them indicting some ISIS terrorists that have been jailed for some time. OK. So whats the big deal? Well, listen to their spin; Terrorism "against the citizens" of the USA. So what is being perpetrated against many in the USA in large cites today. Ongoing riots several months old. De-fund the police and on and on it goes. In brief we are being terrorized and MSM is a huge part of it.

They also mentioned "secret" "grand jury" indictments. Haven't we heard about 1000's of sealed indictments for several years.

I believe that this Press Conference is a message to activate all sleeper cells loyal to the Constitution of the USA and is a veiled threat to those Democrat Mayors, Governors, Generals and others pulling their strings behind the curtain that they indeed will be charged as traitors and / or active acts of terrorism if they keep it up, against the USA.

Think about it. Is it a green light for game on?

What you seem to be forgetting is that the FBI considers White Supremacy the number 1 threat within the U.S., so I don't think you will get what you want if you are thinking Portland people or Dem Mayors will be arrested as terrorists.
edit on 7-10-2020 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
double post
edit on 7-10-2020 by Waterglass because: how did that happen?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

so I don't think you will get what you want if you are thinking Portland people will be arrested as terrorists.

Many of those "white" people rioting in Portland and elsewhere could be white supremacists.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Are you a US DOJ attorney?

Sleeper Cell could simply be those US Attorneys who remain loyal to the USA and who hold all the sealed indictments.

I'm hoping some brave soul who had a badge might crack open a law book, give her a peak, and decide to do their mutha flucking JOB at some point. My "I can put up with this" meter is pegged ATM, and I'd really like to see some folks get arrested when they break the law. Hell if I have to, I'll make a sign, but I don't want to take it that far just yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Sleeper cell constitutionalists?

The Hillbillies? , The Deplorable's?, et al.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

a reply to: frogs453

so I don't think you will get what you want if you are thinking Portland people will be arrested as terrorists.

Many of those "white" people rioting in Portland and elsewhere could be white supremacists.

I totally agree, members of Patriot Prayers or whatever they are called were arrested after being infiltrated by an ex serviceman who turned over video of them planning on inciting a riot and blaming protesters.

The OP however seems to be saying that Dem Mayors and such would be considered terrorists. If the FBI feels that the number one threat is Supremacists, it's unlikely we will see Dem Mayors and such arrested.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Our country is effed.
I don't feel like being targeted by making a list.
But gd, I could

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

If I don't see an arrest for the coupe attempt by the 3rd I am voting Biden

Ever seen those crazy unmarked "black" helicopters flying 200mph just above the trees?

Have you ever heard of Club K missile system? Then the Port outside of Miami that is run by Iraqi foreigners as allowed by Obama? Then the "armed" french made missile seized in Florida just several months ago?

That may be why people are afraid to act?

Club-K Container Missile System

What if other misslies are already here and have others deployed in the USA. You need to go deeper

The Air Force Recovered a Live French Missile in Florida
edit on 7-10-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Cops are making arrests, the DA is antifa supporter though, and keeps releasing them without bail...... That's why the state started deputizing police, so at least they get charged with something, even if they keep just getting released. And what's even worse, the person running against wheeler and winning last I checked, is open supporter of antifa, like a fanatic. I guess portland will get what it wants........

That lady on the left is running against wheeler. Sane people need to GTFO of there ASAP lol......
edit on Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:07:01 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It was very anticlimactic. I expected a lot more than bringing two nimrods over here for a trial.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Agree. Major league let down. I now believe it was to serve another purpose. The feds do thaings that way at times. No paper trail and efficient.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Why use expensive missiles to overthrow the us when all yah have to do is frame a cop for killing a black man. Or make a narrative of collusion to accuse the government with that prevents it from functioning properly. Or create a virus and unleash it. Covid is not very deadly but what if its just a testy run on how to prepare for a bad one.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL

Cops are making arrests, the DA is antifa supporter though, and keeps releasing them without bail...... That's why the state started deputizing police, so at least they get charged with something, even if they keep just getting released. And what's even worse, the person running against wheeler and winning last I checked, is open supporter of antifa, like a fanatic. I guess portland will get what it wants........

That lady on the left is running against wheeler. Sane people need to GTFO of there ASAP lol......

The reason some are released is because there was no violent crime or damage to property. Not worth tying up the system when they can make a quick few hundred per person to bail out. Crimes against property or violence are still being followed up and charged accordingly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join