It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From peanut butter to applesauce, Washington state stockpiles tons of food for the need ahead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

i didn't see any mention of azz wipins, got to have azz wipins if you eat.
well i guess it's if you eat regular.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Basic principal of crisis design, limit food resources and create artificial limitations. So Washington State stockpiling food means that they can store emergency foods in a single building rather than allow farmers to store the foods. This way when the post election riots happen those buildings can be targeted more easily.

BRIDGEPORT, Wash. - When Gov. Jay Inslee toured eastern Washington towns devastated by wildfires last week, he thought he was bringing a gift of unity: honeycrisp apples grown at the governor's mansion in Olympia. It turns out, he was committing an illegal act.

According to the state Department of Agriculture, it's against the law to bring homegrown fruit or municipal waste from apple maggot quarantine areas to areas that are considered pest-free. The towns where he gifted apples - Bridgeport, Malden and Omak - are in counties without apple maggots. And with apple orchards and orchardists abound, that's exactly how they'd like to remain.

now this clown wants to stockpile food. I think everybody in Washington State should keep an eye on this dope.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our government used to stockpile a lot of food and give it to the needy to rotate it. I liked the welfare cheese, it was pretty good. Friends of mine got it and I actually worked the truck occasionally handing it out.

Everyone always loved the cheese!

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
YEP I miss the cheese LOL lest not forget peanut butter .
Really the days before The Stream lining of welfare people had to get up go out find the darn truck stand i line and wate . Lines were short to much work for many lol .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join