It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Announces Press Conference ‘On a Matter of National Security’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Resist The Mainstream

LINK TO PRESSER- Starts at 11 am

Oh, by the way... try a google search on this matter. Nothing really comes up from the MSM. I guess national security matters aren't worth covering?

Here is what Fox is saying

FOX NEWS

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well, its got y'alls attention.

Look forward to whatever it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: butcherguy

Its being called by DOJ so lets not get carried away here.

Two key words for the drama queens - ISIS and BEATLES..... thats my wager.

However the outcome if i win the wager could be another story.....

Doesn't seem like a national security matter requiring a FBI presser, but time will tell.
NPR

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Doesn't seem like a national security matter requiring a FBI presser, but time will tell.
NPR

Depends on if they think there will be unrest related to this or something.

link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Resist The Mainstream

Oh, by the way... try a google search on this matter. Nothing really comes up from the MSM. I guess national security matters aren't worth covering?

FOX NEWS

Just seems overblown to have the FBI Director call a presser over the extradition of these guys that beheaded Americans in the ME years ago and refer to it as a matter of national security, when the crimes were committed overseas to a relatively small number of Americans that took it upon themselves (in most cases) to travel to places that were dangerous.

edit on b000000312020-10-07T08:49:00-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 07 Oct 2020 08:49:00 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

link   

I can't see how prosecuting a couple Isis members relates to anything National Security wise, especially involving Terwilliger and Demers.....

Has to be something cyber and/or election related.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Too little too late.
Trump should have declassified everything years ago.
He had the power.
Now it just looks like an election strategy.

Tried to play nice with Democrats.
Dumb as a rock.
Will pay the price for his stupidity on Nov 3rd and after when he becomes the Democrats number 1 on the most wanted list.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

They better not say one word about RUSSIA!.

Let's hear them address real election interference by Democrats, China, and George "Darth" Soros this time.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JFA13

Resist The Mainstream

I agree. Seems to be a bit much but at least one of the MSM outlets are talking about. But that is the only thing I found about it in the MSM.

FOX NEWS

Just seems overblown to have the FBI Director call a presser over the extradition of these guys that beheaded Americans in the ME years ago and refer to it as a matter of national security, when the crimes were committed overseas to a relatively small number of Americans that took it upon themselves (in most cases) to travel to places that were dangerous.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
This could be Wray going rogue after being told he has to declassify everything relating the Russia hoax and Clinton email crimes.
He might be resigning instead of doing it and trying to get the releases stopped by claiming that Trump is threatening national security.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

No way. Look at all of the people who have resigned or been fired since Trump took office. Someone stepping down is just another day. Plus, there's also the fact that there seems to be no mention of this across the MSM or Google - if Wray was stepping down, you could be sure the MSM would find some way to spin it against Trump and blast it across every outlet, especially since Wray is a republican. No, instead we have silence.
The DOJ holding a live press conference on short notice over a matter of national security, and with the silence from the MSM, indicates something far more serious.

I absolutely agree with you and very well said indeed.
edit on 7-10-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
We're getting the Durham Report after all?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Nothing to see here. It's about ISIS and a UK cell. Someone above already posted the Fox News link.

Unfortunately, that's all it is. Does anyone really expect the FBI/DOJ to start doing anything to the deep state? They are the deep state.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
Nothing to see here. It's about ISIS and a UK cell. Someone above already posted the Fox News link.

Unfortunately, that's all it is. Does anyone really expect the FBI/DOJ to start doing anything to the deep state? They are the deep state.

Is that it????
That's pretty much an ongoing security threat.
Thsi will play as Trump's DoJ trying to scare people about a threat they already know about - in order to influence and election... IF that is what this is about.

What's next, call a National Security DoJ briefing to warn about Iran's nuclear ambitions???

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

Would the FBI Director be talking about ISIS in the UK?
link to CSPAN

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: oriondc

Is that it????
That's pretty much an ongoing security threat.
Thsi will play as Trump's DoJ trying to scare people about a threat they already know about - in order to influence and election... IF that is what this is about.

What's next, call a National Security DoJ briefing to warn about Iran's nuclear ambitions???

It's probably the corrupt FBI/DOJ trying to distract from the release of the Brennan and Strzok documents.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump bides his time and lets people get enough rope to hang themselves.
Everything he does or does not do is very calculated.
That said, I am not holding my breath

link   

He's interviewing on CNN bow

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Too little too late.
Trump should have declassified everything years ago.
He had the power.
Now it just looks like an election strategy.

Tried to play nice with Democrats.
Dumb as a rock.
Will pay the price for his stupidity on Nov 3rd and after when he becomes the Democrats number 1 on the most wanted list.
He did, years ago, he declasses a ton of info, however, the slow walking of it was what took years. It's literally mentioned as well.

I think people are starting to learn the limits of the executive and are shocked at the level of tribalism in the establishment instituitions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join