It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NC Senate race exposes cheating spouse.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

lolz

This thread reads like the Warren Report.

If were only going to pick anyone for office who is morally superior to anyone else, then might as well write in Jesus for every election.

People are flawed. What is this guys policy position on taxes, Covid, is he going to lock down his state if someone has a runny nose?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Is cheating a bad thing now?
Several presidents have done it.
Horizontal Harris was the side piece.

I'm not sure why people are acting like this is some kind of important character flaw now.
The standards have disappeared.

Hell, I think it's SOP these days. But in the political world, this is worthy of more negative campaign adds, which is now the only kind. From what I understand, having listened to enough radio adds, the current choice of any political figure is all bad. They all suck and none of them should be elected to anything, save for a firing squad.

I think we need some serious election reform across the board. Limit campaign cash, limit advertising, and ask the really bad ones to self terminate. For a start.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are flawed. What is this guys policy position on taxes, Covid, is he going to lock down his state if someone has a runny nose?

the cheater is a democrat, and will end the world as we know it, the opponent is in bed with Big Pharma and will end the world as we know it. That is what I currently understand.

And I'm stuck pulling for the other bad guy, as he will at least keep the senate red, to stave off the next several impeachment attempts after Trump 2.0.

eta: our governor race is much better. The new guy wants to open things up and the old guy wants to keep it all closed down, even though folks are still getting sick during a global pandemic. No, really. Oh, and the guy running for lieutenant Gov is the guy who gave the awesome 2a speech last year. I'm hoping for some change. (and not the Obama kind)
edit on 7-10-2020 by network dude because: where the hell is my beer?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Where was this judgment of character 3 years ago...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Stuck in the Clinton administration.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

So I had a choice. As I just said, cheaters seem to flow to politics, so to me, it's expected. Trump is a cheater.
But there is one key thing that Trump has failed to do, and that one thing is at the top of my list. So I will vote Trump this year when I go to the pols.

Where is yours today?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's amazing that now being a cheater relationship wise is not a negative. That kind of judgement is why we are where we are now. It's not like that kind of thing can lead to blackmail or anything. In this day & age it's what the parties seem to prefer, I guess it's so they have that leverage and not anybody else. In day to day dealing I can care less, but people in positions of power that concerns me.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
But there is one key thing that Trump has failed to do, and that one thing is at the top of my list.

Is it A) Send you free bourbon or B) FEMA camp me?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Cunningham just backed out of a Fundraising Event.
Must be getting serious.

Cal Cunningham Fundraiser with Tammy Duckworth Postponed amid Affair Allegations

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He said he was sorry, so I'm sure this will all blow over.
(I am thinking it might be over on nov 4th.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join