It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were Americas enemy???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
If you were Americas enemy...who would you want as your president?

My president would be...

Xi Jinping.

My president is humble. He eats at public restaurants amongst the people of China, waits in line like everybody else and orders simple food.

My president is fair. He eradicated corruption within The Republic, even in his own party. Strikes down hard and with no remorse, the enemies of the people within and without China.

My president is smart. He has made new law so he can lawfully stay longer than the 2 terms.

My president has humour. He not like Winnie the Poo jokes. Who does?

My president is strong. He will make China whole again when bringing back home the troops and Taiwan.

My president is rich. He owns merka, Africa, Europe, South America and the moon 'n stuff.

Xi!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: Bloodworth

That is mostly because terrorists and America's enemies are afraid of trumps retaliation.

When somebody makes a verbal threat at me. I just say,

"Retaliation shall be severe!"

Not cars for kids. 1 800 cars for kids.

All that money goes to those weird upstate camps

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
ISIS were never Americas enemy, They were trained and armed by the US to overthrow the Syrian Government, then move on to Lebanon then Iran,

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I'd want Democrats to fill every single seat in government.

They sell out Americans at the quickest opportunity in the name of "Change" and "Reparations".

Republicans aren't much better BTW.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I thought the left were warmongers?

I’m confused. Wasn’t that the big thing about Hilary and the DNC? That they wanted to keep wars going? Didn’t they get all up in arms when Trump wanted to pull troops out of the ME?

I think if I were an enemy of the US, I wouldn’t give a sh*t who was in office, either way, the president is just pushing papers for 4-8 years and their hate of this country is never ending. I don’t think terrorists are really looking to inflict injury on the US in the name of their own countries, only their ideals which are more backed by their religion than their state/country.

IE- was Osama concerned about getting Afghanistan bombed when he carried out the 9/11 attacks? I don’t think he gave a f*ck, he would have carried out his plans regardless of where he was living or the potential outcomes.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am Confused trump is nomated for the peace prize and yet you are talking about places he has had boomed and people he has had Killed ?
I dont Understand how BOOMING and killing people helps bring peace as for fear These people strap a boom to then self just to kill a few dinners so making a threat saying you will kill them wont have much of a effect .

I DO know his base here wants Trump to start a shooting war with a country that has 200 - 300 Nuclear weapons' .
Let US hope Your war ??? monger does not win compromise is always the better course less people die war should always Be a last resort and then when that point is reached should be Done LIKE DESERT Storm a win with as FEW dead as Possible .

But Of course a man who is getting a peace prize would never start wars now would he ?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
as fro who same same Russia Trump - China Biden Umm are NOT BOTH commie nations ?
as for Russia being all cut and cuddly and buddy buddy with the US well i for one wont count on there good grace .
BUt ok last time when Obama was In the Right hated Russia don't think Russia has Changed Much the last 4 years .

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If I was America's enemy I would be funding and supporting the Democrats. The "Trump Resistance" is an enemy of America wet dream. Rioting, defunding law enforcement, defunding the military, supporting illegal immigration, and so on.

I just have to call it as it appears. Democrats are traitors.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
why would an enemy support one president over another? divided America would be the preferred America. support both the far right and far left with propaganda for both sides. let the people do the work with simple strategic nudges here and there.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: sunkuong

If i were americas enemy... i would want trump. At least i know he would want to make a deal.

If i were americas ally....not trump.

Like the Iran deal? Maybe you should have thought your answer through a little more before going all herp a derp.

Was it Iran Obama gave money to?
And trump bombed that Iranian guy?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos
why would an enemy support one president over another? divided America would be the preferred America. support both the far right and far left with propaganda for both sides. let the people do the work with simple strategic nudges here and there.

Because that is cliche......divide divide divide...too slow...doesn't work.

Enemies want someone from similar backgrounds like omar and talib.

Enemies was easily manipulated and gullible people to negotiate with.

In the war there were books found by ISIS telling their soldiers to align with liberal Democrats.
Liberal Democrats will be there to greet them with open arms.

It talked about how to use racism as a tool

All this crazy stuff I wish I could remember

Stuff like liberals are their way in.
And then at the end it says when they have enough numbers established, they must slaughter the liberals that they used as their way in

Because they were the weak link in the chain that let them get to where they were...and if they could be a tool as a way in, they could also go against them, so must die.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

If I was 'Americas enemy' I wouldn't be bothered who was President as long as you kept on bringing out candidates of the quality you have been recently.....they're all thoroughly unfit for for office, and have been for some time now.

And lets face it, America is doing a great job of tearing itself apart at present, why anyone would want to interfere is beyond me when you's are doing a far better job yourselves than any foreign government could ever hope to achieve?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

Hey hey hey!!! Finally, someone who has been paying attention.

An A+ for you

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

In the war there were books found by ISIS telling their soldiers to align with liberal Democrats.

Wow.
Where were they found and who found them?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Hecate666
...but what exactly makes Trump a retard?

Trump.

I am seeing a whole lot of the "green eyed monster" in your posts....

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Wow.
Where were they found and who found them?

They could be found everywhere..these little ISIS pamphlets that would tell people how to infiltrate the enemy and how they should live their lives.

Along with rudimentary bomb making directions.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

If I was 'Americas enemy' I wouldn't be bothered who was President as long as you kept on bringing out candidates of the quality you have been recently.....they're all thoroughly unfit for for office, and have been for some time now.

And lets face it, America is doing a great job of tearing itself apart at present, why anyone would want to interfere is beyond me when you's are doing a far better job yourselves than any foreign government could ever hope to achieve?

In this day and age countries mess with one another by going to their enemy countries and trying to start anti government groups.

Groups they can fund to cause chaos and work to divide the country.

America is being divided by outside sources funding antifa,. BLM, LGBTQ, defund police, illegal aliens.

Democrats fall for it and are actually promoting those actions.

While Republicans know this game and call for law and order

The enemy wants a liberal in office who will think twice about retaliation. Will be willing to take more gambles with the economy.

Democrats have ideas so radical and such a gamble it could cripple the economy

Something enemies and deep down Democrats want to see happen to the evil Americans.

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I am seeing a whole lot of the "green eyed monster" in your posts....

Because Democrats and Republicans keep winning? Yeah, I guess so.

edit on 8-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 8 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Of course its all those damn commie bastards.
They are the one's instigating all the division and hate.

Always someone else's fault.

I think at this point a little introspection might be in order.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join