It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were Americas enemy???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
If you were Americas enemy...who would you want as your president?

One subject not brought up is how the u.s. has stopped hearing about threats from the middle east and especially the name ISIS.

That is mostly because terrorists and America's enemies are afraid of trumps retaliation.

He was the 1st to drop the moab, mother of all bombs and gave soldiers more options when engaging the enemy.

So if I were Americas enemy I would want Biden as president....i would be less weary of his retaliation.

Biden seems less sharp and one I could possibly out negotiate.

If Biden defunds the military the way Obama did. Even better.

And if Biden aligns with aoc, green new deals. These are expensive, radical, and potentially dangerous plans.

This could hurt the u.s. economy and as their enemy I would want them to try such a gamble.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
The enemies of the US were already here and ran their chosen presidential candidate .
Some were here either illegally or via H1B and student visas.
The most part were victims of an education system that allowed folks like Bill Ayers to assume a professorship with absolutely no background in the education fie3ld whatsoever.
Just "hatred for the US"
(Remember where Barry kicked off his presidential run ?)
They lost.
Now they try the same thing yet again, except with a candidate with a level of mental capacity that can be easily domineered , yet just as criminal (nearly)

edit on 10/7/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

That is mostly because terrorists and America's enemies are afraid of trumps retaliation.

When somebody makes a verbal threat at me. I just say,

"Retaliation shall be severe!"

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Either one of the two retards running.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

L B Johnson. Let Israel off the hook for bombing USS Liberty

en.wikipedia.org...

The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian NSA employee), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3] At the time, the ship was in international waters

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Also went full on war in Vietnam.
And perhaps killed JFK

A FILE put together by the FBI suggested John F. Kennedy’s successor, Lyndon Baines Johnson, may have been behind the assassination.

www.news.com.au... 942c4bd59104?utm_source=SEM&utm_medium=PPC_SEM&utm_campaign=[campaign]&gclid=CjwKCAjwzvX7BRAeEiwAsXExo_yvn2V4jInVJMDExawJ3qII2co2pwdnl75tTgNguj1QXfLh7 FXlbRoCmmcQAvD_BwE

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   
if this is about nations rather than terrorists being the enemy then....................

Re Russia, I believe Putin would defo rather have Trump I power

1 Trump is on very good terms with Putin, indeed pardon me if I get this wrong but Trump appears almost in awe of Putin when in his company. It's quite amazing and nobody else quite has an effect like this on Trump. Quite amazing really

2 Trump has done an incredible job of rebalancing the power sharing between Russia and the States. Trump accepts that Russia has a part to play in their near abroad, indeed he sits back and lets Russia play a part in the Middle East keeping the terrorists at bay in that region and saving Christian areas like Syria from a holocaust

3 This is the final reason Putin will desire Trump in power. Global terror has been a thorn in the side of both super powers for two decades, they both share the same threat. Russia has done well to combat it in recent years. At the same time President Trump has defended America from this same Jihadi threat impeccably. Trump has managed through his actions and directives to pretty much make the USA safe from Islamic terror and what's good for the USA in that respect is probably good for Russia too as visual global horrors on TV like 9/11 just become advertising recruiting grounds for wannabe terrorists and Trump has keep the USA pretty much free of this terror

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

If i were americas enemy... i would want trump. At least i know he would want to make a deal.

If i were americas ally....not trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why you hate on retards?
Retards are great compared to these two.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What makes you think trump has made America from terrorism?

And if so, why?

Seems to me the people who hate america havent changed their minds. I could be wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

What makes you think trump has made America from terrorism?

And if so, why?

Seems to me the people who hate america havent changed their minds. I could be wrong

There's been virtually no Jihadi terror perpetrated against the USA mainland under Trump's watch
There's your reason and he's done a fantastic job.

In addition he has bought peace between the Arab world and Israel more states to follow soon and that has got to be a good thing in making the world a better more at peace place right?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I know Biden isn't all there but what exactly makes Trump a retard? His way of spelling? If that's all, phew because many great leaders in history couldn't even read nor write.
I really don't know why the orange man is bad? I am over 50 years old and have never seen a better, more grounded and self aware POTUS.
There is so much good for the people he has done and he doesn't hoard the taxpayers money like Obummer and all the other losers, I really can't see anything bad here?

He's one of the good guys. But the baddies don't want a good, just and down to earth man do they?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

If you were Americas enemy???

as the angry american toby keith said

'cause we'll put a boot in your ass,it's the american way

edit on 7-10-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
...but what exactly makes Trump a retard?

Trump.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Biden seems less sharp and one I could possibly out negotiate.

If you negotiate with Biden, you will be negotiating with all the vested interest that has proppoed him and his cronies up for the last few decades.

The fact is that the US electorate - and the free world - is not being well served by the two possible presidential outcomes.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Trump.

Reason? Scaling back US overseas military and willingness to get involved. Turning the US more insular opens up more of the world for my evil plans.

Biden.

Reason? Could pay his son to make sure his attention is turned the other way while my nefarious schemes come to fruition.

In other words, both are acceptable. Mwaa ha ha ha.........

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I would also add that if I were America's enemy, I would be sure I did everything I could to hurt the president that is working to strengthen this country and I would push anything that I thought would hurt him, even if it meant lying. I would do what it takes to find the positive in the guy who looked weaker, even if it meant lying and if I couldn't find a positive, I would ignore the situation altogether. I would try to reach as many people as I could so they would only find the negative in guy who is trying to keep America strong, that way they, too, would believe what I believe. I would push any incident I could that would push division between the people, and I would focus the most on the low hanging fruit first, i.e. racism and sexism. During all of that, I would do what I could to eliminate piece by piece whatever the best means of protection Americans have, i.e. guns and freedom.

That's what I would do, along with what you said, if I was America's enemy.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
If I was America’s enemy, I’d be stuffing the mailbox with counterfeit mail in ballots to leave the election a sham and confidence of the results in shambles.

Pandemonium brought to you by the simpletons at the DNC.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

If i were americas enemy... i would want trump. At least i know he would want to make a deal.

If i were americas ally....not trump.

Like the Iran deal? Maybe you should have thought your answer through a little more before going all herp a derp.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Agreed 100%. Great way to spell it all out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join