It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the real reason Trump left the hospital so soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   
If you think about it we all know Trump has been crawling along slowly like a turtle that just woke up from the spring weather hibernating all winter long.
He knows that if he doesn't win the election in November he's going to do something this month and that's been his plan all along.
He knows what fish to catch prior to November 3rd.
he knows by now it's useless to go after the super big whale in the political arena.

We all been looking at all the small fries that have their hands in mud and a political environment in Washington DC.
Many congressmen have retired since Trump took office and there's a reason for that.
Trump is an expert at delegating to those people that are competent , and his mission is to go after his political opponents that took him and his family down these last four years.
As we have recently seen now within the last week, Trump has shown his attackness, anger ,and he's demonstrated that he's not going to take no more BS from anyone.

I really think he's going after the communication license of those Medias that are nothing but propaganda outlets for the Chinese Communist party.
edit on 1000000016082020-10-07T03:08:16-05:00081610am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Mistake.
edit on 1000000018072020-10-07T03:07:18-05:00071810am3 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I think that the answer is obvious, Trump wants to put on a show for the cameras. He wants to present an image of strength. Its for the PR value

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I think that the answer is obvious, Trump wants to put on a show for the cameras. He wants to present an image of strength. Its for the PR value

Yep. Theater. Nothing more.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   
He got kicked out of the hospital over his joyride stunt along with other things?
He was like an uncontrollable 5 year old brat who couldnt accept he couldnt go out and play so the White House pawned him off to the hospital...
Who just sent him back with a no thank you note.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
He got kicked out of the hospital over his joyride stunt along with other things?
He was like an uncontrollable 5 year old brat who couldnt accept he couldnt go out and play so the White House pawned him off to the hospital...

If that's true we'll be hearing about it and the Stars and stripes are military.com.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
And, just before he is released from the hospital, it is reported that malania has made a statement that she isnt leaving the White House till she is feeling better?
What? Did they have to separate the two? Trump wouldnt leave her alone and let her rest?
Sorry, I have no idea how sick trump is, or why he was taken to Walter Reed and given the full arsenal of new and experimental drug, and then sent back...

But, 2020 seems to be the year of crazy... so anything is possible I guess.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
He never wants to be seen as weak. Plus the optics of he's so strong COVID couldn't hold him down. The white house is pretty well staffed medically too.

I think also that, he was not at like day 2 of the illness. It did seem odd that he got some pretty bad symptoms immediately, as they say what day 6 or 7 are usually worse. His doc kept evading when his last negative test was. So now that it's come out that he was not tested daily like we were led to believe, he could have been a week into it and as it was only a moderate case, could be released and get the experimental treatment back at the WH.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Remember: Masks save you ... until you are the president and go out with everyone, including yourself, in a mask.

Also, this occurred after doctors had already come out saying that if improvement continued, they expected him to be released by Monday, but don't let facts get in the way of your imagination.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You do understand that the current PCR test only detects fragments of viral DNA, right? It can't tell you if you are actively sick or not, only that you have been exposed at some point.

A person who has had or has been exposed to COVID can continue to shed viral particles for up to 90 days, but those do not have to be full virus particles, only partial ones, in order to show up as a positive result. Not only that, but partial viral particles are no danger to anyone because they cannot infect anyone.

So to continue obsessively testing someone after their disease process is done tells you very little. It absolutely doesn't tell you if you are still contagious or not, only that your body is still getting rid of viral particles as your immune system destroys them. But at that point, those particles are no danger to you anymore and you aren't ill, and they can't infect anyone around you, either.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Also, the longer you stay in any hospital, the more likely you are to pick up secondary issues. Infections, etc.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Whats he doing about the propaganda of the America Capitalist Party?

Not much except cry FAKE NEWS. VOTE !

My point is that he isn't.
edit on 7-10-2020 by sunkuong because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: frogs453

You do understand that the current PCR test only detects fragments of viral DNA, right? It can't tell you if you are actively sick or not, only that you have been exposed at some point.

A person who has had or has been exposed to COVID can continue to shed viral particles for up to 90 days, but those do not have to be full virus particles, only partial ones, in order to show up as a positive result. Not only that, but partial viral particles are no danger to anyone because they cannot infect anyone.

So to continue obsessively testing someone after their disease process is done tells you very little. It absolutely doesn't tell you if you are still contagious or not, only that your body is still getting rid of viral particles as your immune system destroys them. But at that point, those particles are no danger to you anymore and you aren't ill, and they can't infect anyone around you, either.

I was simply stating the fact that he appeared to be further along in the illness than the public was told. He claimed he did not take any precautions because he was tested daily. That appears not to be the case. It also makes sense that the White House has not been very cooperative with contact tracing. If it turns out that the outbreak is tied to the President infecting all of these people, it looks horrible.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Yes....it worked for Boris.

Didn't work so much for Prince Charles.

Which is why Boris stepped up to the plate to play his part so well.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

My first thought.

He was “encouraged” to leave.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
One Good point Trump DID have it for days before it got bad enough he no longer had a choice But to ask for Help That is Trump all the way .
It is also a GOOD point he checked Out early No law can force Him to stay after all LOL .

As for how bad he got it this IS trump we are talking about The indestructible man who finly had No choice But asking for HELP ! So yes he felt SICK VERY SICK to even admit he needed To go be admitted .

Its a GOOD thing we now have NEW EXPARMENTIAL ??? Drugs ?? To USE ON the president ??? OOO he was in a bad way .

PS LOOKS like the new Dugs work good very very good so while no vax it does mien we can Now help thous have a MUCH higher chance of getting well faster .
edit on 7-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If he was able to leave why stay? It’s not like the WH doesn’t have a state of the art medical facility. Even regular people who have surgeries are pushed to leave the hospital. If the Drs felt he was good to be at home then he should leave.

That is part of the problem with big medical costs is people who don’t really need to be hospitalized go anyway and some don’t want to leave for various reasons. There are other people who can’t stand it and can’t wait to leave. The president is someone that strikes me as one of the people that wouldn’t want to be there.

Maybe he was sick, maybe he wasn’t. I am sure there were some politics involved in all of this, but with him being President and for how much he is under the microscope it’s all politics anyway. How would things look today if he was still in the hospital? I would rather he be out

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Yep. Theater. Nothing more.

Yup, "appearance" and all that. Who knows, could be a positive test with mild symptoms. Probably irresponsible to leave the hospital though..par for the course!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Here is the thing though.. my son was tested about a week and a half ago. He had to meet certain qualifications to get the test.. have the symptoms, have been in contact with someone who had tested positive, ect. None of us common folks are being tested on a regular basis.
And then if we are positive and symptomatic, unless you are practically a candidate for the icu they are just gonna send you home to quarentine with your family and friends share your germs with them.
And, you are not gonna have access to all those drugs.. sorry, you just arent important enough.

And trump thinks he is proof that we have no reason to fear??
We dont have a fully staffed mini hospital within our home. Cooks and maids to tend to our needs. An army of the best drs in the country. Or the ability to get the same drugs he was given...
We have a tad bit of a higher chance of not having a happy ending.

At least one of those drugs trump was given is supposed to be used with those who were very, very sick and I am pretty sure if he was that sick, he would still be in the hospital. He ain't, he is back in the White House, supposedly all better, no longer contagious, having meetings and mingling with the staff. Or what is left of it.

The virus has taken out the top echelon of our defense depts, put them all in quarentine along with some of the top aides, most if not all of the press dept., members of the senate...
But it is nothing to fear..

top topics

join