It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump authorizes declassification of all Russia collusion, Hillary Clinton email probe documents

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I think it would be wise to see what the fully-declassified documents actually disclose before reaching any final conclusions.

Based on previous declassifications of redacted information, a clear pattern has emerged of using national security as a pretext for obstructing justice, which is a felony under federal law, and evident in great abundance in this case.

Former CIA Director John Brennan has publicly complained about selective declassification of the documents exposing these crimes, and I agree.

Too many facts are being withheld from the people who need them the most: the American people.

Let the truth be known, and the way forward along with it.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: rickymouse
IT's about time he did that. I think they need to stomp down on some of the people trying to run a coup in this country.

If he had anything worth he would've released it long time ago. He is trailing in the polls and is getting desperate. He had 4 years to do so, 2 years where Republicans had all the power.

since this is nothing, you should have nothing to worry about. Nothing to see here, move along.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
He is telling us to act. That means he wants americam citizens to utilize the freedom of information act to gather documents so that we as private citizens can bury the guilty in lawsuits.

I've been wondering about a thought similar to yours. It revolves around the Derivative Evidence Doctrine; otherwise known as Fruit of the Poisonous Tree. What it means is that evidence obtained through an illegal search or other illegal method is not admissible in court.

POTUS said he had it all...on tape. Additionally, in another thread, a question often asked by the alphabet guy/gal is how do you get evidence out in the wild? Or something like that. It's making me think that what they (Administration) do have was obtained illegally. This would be why no action has been taken on it. The slow drip in declass has been an attempt to get around that doctrine. Not saying this is the case, just throwing it out there. It's not a fully formed thought, yet. I don't know that if once it is in the wild, that we could take action on it via civil suits as you suggest. Would need an attorney to chime in on that.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Yes goes down in history family history my father my grandfather my great grandfather the president of the United States was impeached.

but was not removed from office, and that is what really counts.
so what if the opposing partying and a few of his own who don't like him voted to impeach him cause they don't like him.
he still in the white house.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
IT's about time he did that. I think they need to stomp down on some of the people trying to run a coup in this country.

If he had anything worth he would've released it long time ago. He is trailing in the polls and is getting desperate. He had 4 years to do so, 2 years where Republicans had all the power.

That really isn't a compelling argument; the delay could just as easily be a politician sitting on information for when he needed it the most... when he was behind in the polls.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Did not know he was running against Hillary again?!

Well, Biden /WAS/ vice president in the administration under whose watch this happened. Was he not?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

Aww yea!!!

Been waiting for this day, it is going to be an epic day!!

Many from the former administration will ultimately be charged with SEDITION at the least and TREASON for the puppet masters.

Cheers my friends, time for #thegreatawakening followed up with the inevitable #greatapology !!

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I don't believe anyone will get more than a stern talking to here. Remember, Justice only matters for the poor folk. The privileged have their own rules.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No wonder we saw some "action" lately.....😃

Not too obvious is it ? 😬

Facebook bans QAnon across its platforms

House Votes To Condemn QAnon Conspiracy Theory: 'It's A Sick Cult'

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
While I would love to see some trials, nobody of substance is at risk.

They won't go after obama because that will open all previous living presidents for prosecution.

They won't get Hillary cause she knows where all the bodies are buried.

That said f yea let's actually get some transparency.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Legitimizes Q as a threat to criminals and those protecting criminals.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

I wouldn't care if she's no longer in the public eye and in an old folks home. You do the crime, you hopefully do the time. Perhaps this is the hanging moment she talked about.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Trump probably now only realises how much he screwed up by not doing this earlier.
He had all the power to do it but did nothing.
As helooks at his internal polling and realises he has lost, he will likely reflect on how weak he has been in dealing with the Democrat tactics.

As for doing this now - too late, Ineffective.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump probably now only realises how much he screwed up by not doing this earlier.
As helooks at his internal polling and realises he has lost,

Really? You seriously believe the polls are right this time?

Rotflmao!

You guys are going to all die of strokes in unison when he wins in a landslide bigger than you've ever seen before, maybe even 538 to zero...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just had a thought and correct me where I’m wrong. But this proves Obama knew it was a lie and allowed the government to waste all that time and money and ruin people’s lives. Maybe that’s the realization everyone’s had. But they didn’t put it in those words to make it click to me.
Even if he didn’t orchestrate it, this proves he knew it was BS.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The resources could not be allocated unless the president signed off on them. Counterintelligence hoaxes are very high-level.

Even Peter strzok was in the dark as to what precipitated the Witch Hunt.

edit on 10/7/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
The requested declassification is beginning.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: UKTruth
As helooks at his internal polling and realises he has lost,

Really? You seriously believe the polls are right this time?

Rotflmao!

You guys are going to all die of strokes in unison when he wins in a landslide bigger than you've ever seen before, maybe even 538 to zero...

Careful with 'you guys' nonsense.
I am not on either side, but I can see that Trump is going to lose.
This is not 2016.

edit on 7/10/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

May I ask what’s happened since 2016 that would make Trump lose to Biden ? I think he meant “you guys” that believe Trump will lose the election.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Such strong headwinds. Tonight's vice presidential debate moderator is anti Trump also.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join