It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's comments at a campaign stop in Miami with VIDEO OF Biden !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
establishment ? which one ?
Good No such animal ever existed .

Good establishment the ink had not dryed when Washington went home to have his slave cook dinner .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: ketsuko
Anyone taking bets on how many times Biden has watched "Cuties"?

Lol
Netflix is finally being indicted for that little gem.

What? I thought "Cuties" was the name of a cartoon for little children, like Telebubbies.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I never even hear of it but somehow I am glad i have not .
Teletubby's IKKK not my kids back then .
As for purple dinosaur's I hear they went extinct as the last was Killed By some red neck LOLOl .

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah but Joe keeps saying this stuff. Really no mental filter. He makes racist comments that would have been fine in 1979 and still making creepy comments about young girls. And not last year. Like the last 72 hrs. Trump just doesn't do that stuff. He does say dumb stuff but he does have a better mental filter when talking to the public.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Yeah but Joe keeps saying this stuff. Really no mental filter. He makes racist comments that would have been fine in 1979 and still making creepy comments about young girls. And not last year. Like the last 72 hrs. Trump just doesn't do that stuff. He does say dumb stuff but he does have a better mental filter when talking to the public.

That is why President Trump wants Joe to take a drug test before the debate. When he is making these little campaign stops to talk to 15-20 people, he is not on the drugh...whatever it is. Gaffes and Dementia rear their heads.

When he delivers a speech, like he did today, with FoxNews/CNN/MSNBC covering it LIVE, he's drugged up and almost mistake-free. The same happens before the debates.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
establishment ? which one ?
Good No such animal ever existed .

Good establishment the ink had not dryed when Washington went home to have his slave cook dinner .

I'm leaning towards the status quo being maintained and gaining more power by making you REALLY not want the alternative.
If Trump starts locking people up, I will eat crow

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko
Anyone taking bets on how many times Biden has watched "Cuties"?

Lol
Netflix is finally being indicted for that little gem.

What? I thought "Cuties" was the name of a cartoon for little children, like Telebubbies.

Lol..no.
Don't even watch the preview people.
I hope they get reamed in court

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
well lest assume science has a drug that FINLY can not only stop but revers dementia how is taht a bad thing ?
Assuming the Right is ( lol ) Right and Biden has it what ever drug it is works wonders and now dementia is no different then a 1000 OTHER health problems being the person can live a normal life .

This whole Biden has dementia But a drug is fixing it is stupid just like someone saying Trump took experiential drugs that also work .

If your going to bash Biden alest do It in a way people will care about Like calling out his well watch the video beacsue me I just cant bring my self to call it out .maybe that is why so many reply's about a drug he may of may not have or a health problem we have no direct evidence of .
people take medication for a lot of things what matters is by doing so they can live normal life .
edit on 6-10-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Biden is a certified perv, period.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
All I got to say is ...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

If Biden had not began to develop Dementia, we would have eradicated Cancer by now. Barack Obama gave Joe all the resources he needed after he was put in charge of the "Cancer Moonshot" program, but the V.P. was already too far gone.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Well I posted this because normally the Right goes way out when the name Biden is involved .
But like the other video when he said something that mite be viewed as racists' it just don't seam to matter .

KIND of like the fake Impeachment The democrat's did not even attempt to make it look legit it was all a distraction for what ever goal they really have .
I now think There is No Right wing or even Left wing It is becoming more apparent as the Right let stuff that could total Biden's chances disapire .

That video yesterday posted here and looks LIKE ONLY here . This one will be going by tomorrow .
I think you guys want Trump to lose honestly Your attacks you do make are completely ineffective .

Who won the debate ( the one were most people say they both sucked and You spent days focused on that as If the out come hinged on that and the election is hours away .

Well as i say now it no longer matters to me two sides to the same corrupt coin tarnished so badly we cant tell if its a dime or quarter .

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Well I posted this because normally the Right goes way out when the name Biden is involved .

And your insight and intuition have been noticed by the Mainstream media! FoxNews has expanded on what you posted.

Here is their article: www.foxnews.com...

Congratulations, MidNightStar.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Preschool?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Is this like the Biden equivalent of Trump's, "I'm gonna be dating her in 10 years"?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I'm curious, does this cancel each other out, or not? I'm not sure how whataboutism math works.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

a reply to: midnightstar

Tough to even tell.
My guess is the establishment is good cop

The establishment wants you to think that everything will be wonderful, peachy keen fine, but they keep forgetting that most of the worst abnormalities have been either caused or aided and abetted by them.

The rioting has been aided and abetted by establishment politicians all the way up the food chain. They pull law enforcement back and punish the ones who do try to do their job. They refuse to prosecute rioters who are arrested, etc., so it's catch and release. They legally demonize those who do try to stand up to the rioters, and the press calls it all "peaceful" protesting.

The worst lock downs and economic devastation caused by them have been in places run by establishment politicians all over.

Look at the horrible economy and I'll point to a governor and mayors who are constantly telling people they can't go out and work causing layoffs and business closures.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Sources have said Biden has requested a basement suite in a hotel for the debate next week 😃

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Love this gem...WTF?

"They’ve all of a sudden seen a hell of a lot clearer. They’re saying, 'Jeeze, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf.

....and a couple of the responses to Biden's comment.

"You ain’t Black if you ain’t stocking a grocery shelf for Joe Biden,"

"What???? And Black folks STILL giving him a pass!" National Diversity Coalition for Trump CEO Dr. Darrell Scott exclaimed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join