It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stimulus - The one you're not getting...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: StallionDuck

Why are you blaming this on Trump? Pelosi won't negotiate unless all of her pork is added in. She wants $2.4 trillion, Trump is only trying to do $1.6 trillion.

Because he has the power over this. No one else does. It relies fully on him. If it's because of BS pork added, that's fine. He needs to say this. Otherwise, he's pissing on the american voters. This IS going to backfire if he doesn't step up and either do something, or say something.

He's the PoTUS. I hold him responsible.

He did say it, brother. I googled it as soon as I saw your thread and he tweeted about his reasons about an hour prior. The media just hadn't cared to run that string of tweets about it. Pelosi is evil and is using this shutdown against the people because as of right now, she can.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

His guy in the talks is their to advocate for what the President wants. That said, His guy is not the deal maker, nor is it the presidents responsibility to make a deal. Its Congresses responsibility. Look I don't like Trump, would have voted for a dem if they would have given me a moderate and stayed moderate. However they didn't so I am stuck with the devil I know basically. All that said, from my perspective this is a failure of Pelosi and McConnel and the leaders of the Dems and Reps in the house and senate. Trump is basically saying, we need to be focusing on the SC. From the Reps point of view, he is right. Getting another Conservative in the SC will rein stuff in for 30 years. On top of that, Reps need maintain the majority in the senate, retake the house. If not, we are stuck for Trump fighting for the next 4 years and obstruction. Not saying I agree with the Rep policies, I'm a moderate and only agree with 50%, however by god we pay these Assholes on both sides to do something. They all have not accomplished anything. They need to get working with each other and for us. Enough of the BS.

Camain

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I am capable of understanding.

Either President Trump has Covid brain, or he’s an egomaniac, or he isn’t very good at getting his point across. None of these are very good!

Peace Out ✌️

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thanks for the info. I didn't see that one. Must have slipped through the cracks of the media

That eases me a bit but still... I don't like how this is being handled.

Thanks again! gotta crash

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Trump will get nowhere with this right now, Pelosi is giving almost a trillion to a bunch of cities and much of it has nothing to do with the covid she is giving. She is not budging, and most of what she is wanting goes to big Democratic cities. The Senate and the house are miles apart, the Senate version at a trillion and a half goes to help businesses and people, not cities that are squandering the money. There is some money for Cities in the package the Senate is doing too, but it is more of an even distribution. Think of what she wants to give to these cities, almost a trillion, giving every person over eighteen twelve hundred and every kid in the country costs less than four hundred billion. WTF are those cities going to do with that much money, they must be wasting it. Two and a half times what we get per person goes to the governments of the states.

The people in the house are the worst thing that ever happened to the American people. I am not saying that all Democrat politicians are like that, just the ones making unreasonable demands.
edit on 6-10-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Sounds like "art of the deal" manifesting before our eyes.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

The Proud Boys are the only group with enough balls to help innocent people protect their homes and businesses. Don't tell me you think they're the KKK v.2.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Why are you blaming this on Trump? Pelosi won't negotiate unless all of her pork is added in. She wants $2.4 trillion, Trump is only trying to do $1.6 trillion.

You would think if congress really did care about their constituents they would pass the 1.6 and work on the other 0.8 after.

"The people are starving but we won't give them any of this food until we aquire more." What kinda loony logic is that?

I know, it's beyond insane and all while they point their little sausages at Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: frogs453

He had recently claimed that they needed to keep negotiating to resolve this. His main complaint is that he does not want to help "blue" states. He basically said that the stimulus will come if he is elected again. Do you think the country feels that stimulus,unemployment benefits and help for small businesses is less important than his want to focus on his SCOTUS nominee?

He is now ranting on Twitter that the FDA should speed up and change their safety rules so that a vaccine will be available before the election. The man is a narcissistic loon.
It’s true, his recent claim is that they work on the stimulis FAST.
As for Blue States, him not wanting to help them is NOT true. It is in direct reference to States who allowed the rioting, looting and destruction. The federal Gov will not pay for that. EVER.
As for being elected again, he is saying that if he gets back the House and maintains the Senate, then he’ll have an easy way to push legislation without the pork.

I DON’T NEED THE MONEY. I’m sorry that some of you do, but that’s Pelosis holding American hostage, not Trump. The math is simple, 1.4 to 2.6 Trillion. You decide.

As for what the Country wants, you figure it out. Trump was elected on SCOTUS nominations before Covid was a blink in anyone’s eye. What happens in the interim is for Congress to push.

All in all, there is nothing inherently narcissistic about wanting to get a vaccine to the People, that’s ridiculous. It seems the only loons are those unable to be critical about their information.

His tweet states "poorly run, high crime democratic states". Blue states.

I actually don't need the money. I've saved money working at home with no commute and no new clothes purchases for work. My household has worked the entire shut down with my teenagers making extra money when they added pay to essential workers for a few months.

Funny thing though, just because I may not need the stimulus I do see that there are many people who are hurting and need help. That he now wants to hold it hostage as a I'll help if you re-elect me, and the fact that he seems to really only want to consider red states part of the country is ridiculous.

Also, there is an issue if you want to cut safety measures to rush a vaccination so you can claim you got it done quickly and again think that will influence voters.

Maybe neither were a good example of his narcissism but there are 100s of examples. It is not a matter of being critical of information when it is his own words and actions that are shining examples. Maybe you have never dealt with a true narcissist before. It's easy to be blinded by their charisma. Not your fault.
Not my fault huh? For being critical and understanding what to expect? Right.

However, I do blame you for not being able to clearly see what Pelosis was doing and by default, holding the American people hostage. As for the Vaccine, he is simply saying, get it out so that COVID can’t be used as a crutch.

As for Narcissism, amusing and hilarious that you admitted you didn’t know what it exactly meant and passed it off as something he did before somewhere with examples in crayon probably 🥱

Sorry bro, sucks you’re not getting a handout. I really do feel sorry for you. However, Trump did RT Powell in hopes Pelosis drops her bid.

Again I do not need the stimulus. It is quite telling that you cannot believe that some people can not need something, but see that there are other people within their community or country that need help.

I am not a "bro".

I stated I did not use proper examples. His refusal to ever be seen as "weak", his disdain for women,especially strong women or women of color, his refusal to ever be wrong. His complete lack of empathy, "it is what it is" right? The over exaggeration of how many people show up to his events. His lack of understanding why people don't like him and whining about it when someone is viewed as favorable over him. Lying to make himself look better. I know exactly what a narcissist is. I know how charming they can project themselves to be.

Both sides always try to fill these packages, you are as naive as you claim I am if you don't see that. A President could certainly tell both sides to get it done. He wants a quid pro quo. Vote for me and then I'll do it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I am capable of understanding.

Either President Trump has Covid brain, or he’s an egomaniac, or he isn’t very good at getting his point across. None of these are very good!

Peace Out ✌️

Yup, that’s what I thought. No substance.

This is why it is important to be critical about information and never jump to quickly at an emotional outburst. Makes you look silly. Sorry you need money bro. I can Zelle you a $100 if that helps you?

Haven’t we all learned that 2020 is the year that Democrats held America hostage? More so to the point, that a large group of unwitting and easily lead individuals fell for the Democrat logic plague? Sucks.

*Democrat logic plague, totally stole that from Halo. What is the Logic Plague? It has something to do with an extra galactic mind capable of unraveling AI mind constructs that drive them insane and turn them into slaves.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yes, he's the most powerful man in the country/world but remember when he tried to ban travel from terror filled countries? It was blocked by a single CA judge, and then again by a single Hawaii judge. I don't know how but I guess it's possible.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Republicans increased their relief offer twice and twice it was rejected by the dems with no counteroffer. The last Republican offer was 1.62 Trillion, with aid to States, 400 unemployment adder and the same check as last time for families. The dems would not budge from 2.2 Trillion, blame the dems, the republicans tried to compromise TWICE.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

He had recently claimed that they needed to keep negotiating to resolve this. His main complaint is that he does not want to help "blue" states. He basically said that the stimulus will come if he is elected again. Do you think the country feels that stimulus,unemployment benefits and help for small businesses is less important than his want to focus on his SCOTUS nominee?

He is now ranting on Twitter that the FDA should speed up and change their safety rules so that a vaccine will be available before the election. The man is a narcissistic loon.
As for Blue States, him not wanting to help them is NOT true. It is in direct reference to States who allowed the rioting, looting and destruction. The federal Gov will not pay for that. EVER.
As for being elected again, he is saying that if he gets back the House and maintains the Senate, then he’ll have an easy way to push legislation without the pork.

I DON’T NEED THE MONEY. I’m sorry that some of you do, but that’s Pelosis holding American hostage, not Trump. The math is simple, 1.4 to 2.6 Trillion. You decide.

As for what the Country wants, you figure it out. Trump was elected on SCOTUS nominations before Covid was a blink in anyone’s eye. What happens in the interim is for Congress to push.

All in all, there is nothing inherently narcissistic about wanting to get a vaccine to the People, that’s ridiculous. It seems the only loons are those unable to be critical about their information.

I actually don't need the money. I've saved money working at home with no commute and no new clothes purchases for work. My household has worked the entire shut down with my teenagers making extra money when they added pay to essential workers for a few months.

Funny thing though, just because I may not need the stimulus I do see that there are many people who are hurting and need help. That he now wants to hold it hostage as a I'll help if you re-elect me, and the fact that he seems to really only want to consider red states part of the country is ridiculous.

Also, there is an issue if you want to cut safety measures to rush a vaccination so you can claim you got it done quickly and again think that will influence voters.

Maybe neither were a good example of his narcissism but there are 100s of examples. It is not a matter of being critical of information when it is his own words and actions that are shining examples. Maybe you have never dealt with a true narcissist before. It's easy to be blinded by their charisma. Not your fault.

However, I do blame you for not being able to clearly see what Pelosis was doing and by default, holding the American people hostage. As for the Vaccine, he is simply saying, get it out so that COVID can’t be used as a crutch.

As for Narcissism, amusing and hilarious that you admitted you didn’t know what it exactly meant and passed it off as something he did before somewhere with examples in crayon probably 🥱

Sorry bro, sucks you’re not getting a handout. I really do feel sorry for you. However, Trump did RT Powell in hopes Pelosis drops her bid.

Again I do not need the stimulus. It is quite telling that you cannot believe that some people can not need something, but see that there are other people within their community or country that need help.

I am not a "bro".

I stated I did not use proper examples. His refusal to ever be seen as "weak", his disdain for women,especially strong women or women of color, his refusal to ever be wrong. His complete lack of empathy, "it is what it is" right? The over exaggeration of how many people show up to his events. His lack of understanding why people don't like him and whining about it when someone is viewed as favorable over him. Lying to make himself look better. I know exactly what a narcissist is. I know how charming they can project themselves to be.

Both sides always try to fill these packages, you are as naive as you claim I am if you don't see that. A President could certainly tell both sides to get it done. He wants a quid pro quo. Vote for me and then I'll do it.
None of matters, your post has more pork then Pelosis 2.6 Trillion dollar package. I could less about the topics you posed, please stay on this topic, Breh.

We’re talking about how Pelosis acting in bad faith to the American people and if I want any stimulis passed, I want the 1.4 Trillion passed and not the 2.6 Trillion passed.

So I guess it comes down to us wanted 1.4 and y’all wanting 2.6, simple math Breh.

I was going to use Stimulus on the RTX 3080 and whatever was left, maybe for an i9 10900k.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Republicans increased their relief offer twice and twice it was rejected by the dems with no counteroffer. The last Republican offer was 1.62 Trillion, with aid to States, 400 unemployment adder and the same check as last time for families. The dems would not budge from 2.2 Trillion, blame the dems, the republicans tried to compromise TWICE.

Been trying to iterate that to these users here and it’s like banging your head against a wall.

I seriously have a headache. Ugh.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I am not a "bro".

He already did tell them both loudly to GET IT DONE, and today she comes back and says give us a huge bribe for our side and we will do it.

See now?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yeah, Trump's now saying Immediate payroll protection, etc. ...he will sign immediately.

He's off the rails on steroids.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The Proud Boys are the only group with enough balls to help innocent people protect their homes and businesses. Don't tell me you think they're the KKK v.2.

I don’t think they are the kkk, however they are not a military branch that I know of, therefore imo the President shouldn’t act like they are. That comment was inciteful!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Yeah, Trump's now saying Immediate payroll protection, etc. ...he will sign immediately.

Sorry you needed the money 😏

Don’t worry, relief is on the way!

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I don’t think they are the kkk, however they are not a military branch that I know of, therefore imo the President shouldn’t act like they are. That comment was inciteful!
I think you’re intelligent enough to determine what the President meant. The Proud Boys are not some personal paramilitary group. Stop taking things literally, Breh.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

Sorry you needed the money 😏

Don’t worry, relief is on the way!

What I need is competency in leadership in the country in which I live.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join