It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: DNI Declassifies John Brennan Handwritten Notes After Obama Briefing

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
But this info DID come from Russia.

It came from an intelligence source. Where does
it state "Russia"?

It "came" from Hillary Clinton's foreign policy advisor.

“a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” which was “alleged approved by Hillary Clinton.”

www.nationalreview.com... /

Was Hillary Clinton being advised by a Russian???

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe declassified intelligence on Tuesday that suggests Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign had created a plan in July 2016 to frame then-candidate Donald Trump for Russian hacking — at least according to Russian intelligence.

www.breitbart.com... sion-holman-jenkins/

Ratcliffe said the intelligence community was unable to confirm the validity of the claim that Clinton cooked up the scandal. He wrote the information was derived from “Russian intelligence analysis ” that could have been an “exaggeration or fabrication.”

nypost.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

The resources needed to execute this entrapment of Donald Trump could not have happened without approval from the Obama-Biden Administration

Rumor has it there are more DECLASS coming.

Also some say indictments.

Are you familiar with this reporter?

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

To be clear: Ratcliffe states that this was not Russian disinformation!

Like the "Hooker/Pee" story....

That one could be true but its not about Trump.

It was really about Bill Clinton (check the timelines and it looks legit) 😃

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

And next year will be any better?

People have had a lot of Koolaid. The media
can change this in a few short days, we will
see what they do.

If the reporting is COVID, people will be stuck on COVID.

If they switch it up to Trump stealing the election,
that is what folks will get stuck on.

But yea, that is all cra**y.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well that was a guess before THIS Declass.

If you read this one linked in the OP, you will see that
the intelligence was coming from a conversation from
one of Hillary Clinton's foreign policy advisors.

I wasn't aware she had a Russian on her team?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Too little too late.
Americans already lost their country.
Every single person involved in the scandal has gotten away with it and in 1 months time it will be buried. Indeed those that tried to investigate it will be put in jail.
27 days until America falls to Marxism.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

They have a short window of opportunity.
I know they are aware of this, keenly so.

28 days and counting.

In the meantime, operations are well underway
to tamper with the votes.

twitter.com...

I do not believe that Joe Biden can win

But the Dem's it seems are in full force fraud mode.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Well that was a guess before THIS Declass.

If you read this one linked in the OP, you will see that
the intelligence was coming from a conversation from
one of Hillary Clinton's foreign policy advisors.

I wasn't aware she had a Russian on her team?

From your links:

"In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians' hacking of the Democratic National Committee. The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication,” Ratcliffe wrote in a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee.

townhall.com...

Ratcliffe informed the committee last week that the Obama administration obtained Russian intelligence in July 2016 with allegations against Clinton, but cautioned that the intelligence community “does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the text to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication.”

www.foxnews.com...

Newly declassified handwritten notes from former CIA Director John Brennan show that the U.S. intelligence community knew in 2016 that Russian intelligence was actively monitoring, and potentially injecting disinformation into, Clinton’s anti-Trump collusion narrative.

thefederalist.com... eration/

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I got home last night and found two mail-in ballots my my mailbox, one with my first and last name and another with my full name. It surprised me because a month earlier I had finished the pain-in-the-ass process of changing my status back to vote in person (California automatically switched everyone to mail in).
So, now do I get 3 votes for Trump?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't know.... in other places of the world, government would send a task force wherever these criminals are and arrest them the very same day.

Trump administration getting soft and pc. I think they don't want to see protestors marching with signs " Free Obama" or "Free Hillary".

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

DNI John Ratcliff has just declassified John Brennan's
handwritten notes as ordered by President Trump.
Brennan's notes were written after he briefed Obama
on Clinton's scheme.

So...Caught RED Handed!

Newly declassified documents show former CIA Director John Brennan took notes after briefing President Barack Obama on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's plans to frame then presidential candidate Donald Trump as a Russian asset.

townhall.com...

The Declass shows the CIA referral personally addressed to both
Comey and Strzok. Apparently Comey lied through his teeth
when he stated last week that this didn't ring his bell.

"To be clear, this is not Russian disinformation and has not been assessed as such by the Intelligence Community,” Ratcliffe said in a statement to Fox News.
www.foxnews.com...

A source familiar with the documents told Fox News on Tuesday that the allegation was "not disinformation." "This is not Russian disinformation. Even Brennan knew, or he wouldn't be briefing the president of the United States on it," the source said. "There is a high threshold to orally brief the president of the United States and he clearly felt this met that threshold." Another source familiar with the documents told Fox News that "this information has been sought by hundreds of congressional requests for legitimate oversight purposes and was withheld for political spite—and the belief that they’d never get caught." The source added that the Brennan notes are significant because it is “their own words, written and memorialized in real time.”

(bold my emphasis)

Actual documents are here at The Federalist:
thefederalist.com... eration/

Is there an October Surprise in the works?

Related ATS Thread BEFORE DECLASS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the letter, (actually from 29th September) read,
"The IC does not know the accuracy of this allegation or the extent to which the Russian intelligence analysis may reflect exaggeration or fabrication".

That is in direct reference to the Hilary Clinton allegation so Ratcliffe does not comfirm any plot whatsovever.

Everybody knows about Brennan's briefing, which was about Russian interference re members of Trump's campaign, and that had been going on for some time...Trump himself had also been briefed before official takeover.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

For Better or Worse, our justice system is not like most other countries.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Again, you are cherry picking out quotes that were
commonly used before the DECLASS, and you're skipping
key parts.

Brennan’s notes, which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence, cite “a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” which was “alleged approved by Hillary Clinton.”

The heavily-redacted CIA memo references “an exchange discussing U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.”

The CIA referral specifically its reference to “CROSSFIRE HURRICANE fusion cell,” suggests that the Obama administration’s anti-Trump investigation may not have been limited to the FBI, but included the use of CIA assets and surveillance capabilities, which is illegal by the way.

In addition, as Ratcliffe has said repeatedly in reference to this
DECLASS, this is not Russian disinformation.

www.nationalreview.com... /
edit on 6-10-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

I got home last night and found two mail-in ballots my my mailbox, one with my first and last name and another with my full name. It surprised me because a month earlier I had finished the pain-in-the-ass process of changing my status back to vote in person (California automatically switched everyone to mail in).
So, now do I get 3 votes for Trump?

I wasn't aware something like that would be needed to vote in person?

Have they cancelled the in person voting in CA?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It's not cancelled, they just automatically switched everyone to mail-in ballots. If you want to vote in person you have to go online and request it, then download a confirmation form, fill it in and sign and mail it. Anyone here in California should check their voter status and switch it back otherwise you're stuck with mail-in.

MY VOTER STATUS - CA

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

DAH, comrade; whatever you say.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

An arrest warrant for Hillary Clinton would do it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
None of the revelations matter, or will be exposed to the general public, unless actions are taken by our department of justice.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Again, you are cherry picking out quotes that were
commonly used before the DECLASS, and you're skipping
key parts.

The key part is that these allegation were gleaned from Russian intel, not from the Clinton Campaign.

A source familiar with the documents explained that Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 6-10-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
None of the revelations matter, or will be exposed to the general public, unless actions are taken by our department of justice.

exactly buy im not holdingy breath .

i see nothing but more of the same political soundbite ammunition coming from this for an election year

nobody at those levels will ne held accountable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join