It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had enough yet? Cuomo threatens to close synagogues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The Hitler tactics are coming out when (D)emocrats get (D)esperate ❌

Who's paying off these retards ❓

My guess would be GEORGE SOROS.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

They are protected,that is why.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: The2Billies

What I found very odd, is cuomo is targeting Churches and Synagogues. But not saying boo to mosques. Wonder why?

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
-anon

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

mamabeth

That pretty much sums it up doesn't it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
CNN's Chris Cuomo Might be upset at his brother on TV tonight.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
So we will see in The first week of November wether or not we have the gnards to take these governors out. Or we will see if we are all push-overs.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I know how all this turns out.
I have the book .
And have read it.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
So we will see in The first week of November wether or not we have the gnards to take these governors out. Or we will see if we are all push-overs.

Please, our nation has turned into Vaginatus Saurus. Complete with pink hats and masks.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Is this an election year for them?
wiki
edit on 6-10-2020 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul
Some, unfortunately not the ones most of us want. These recall petitions apparently aren’t worth the bandwidth their coded on.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently the reports are that governor Cuomo has his offices closed off to the public so the only way he can get served is if they catch him going in and out of them.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I know how all this turns out.
I have the book .
And have read it.

Yes, it gets much worse before it gets better.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
Well written thread, Billie (as usual). It’s never been about the virus. I know a large part is about removing freedoms again- think the Patriot Act after 911. We don’t get them back. I know they want as much control as they can get.

Clearly there are a large percentage of Americans who are thoroughly brainwashed- these are the people who believe the media. They are brainwashed and possibly stupid. But had so many people NOT already been brainwashed, no wY any of this would have EVER been allowed by We the People.

Enough of us have to get together and do something. Any ideas? I don’t have any ideas but we have to get everyone around the country who isn’t stupid and brainwashed to coordinate and do something lawful to put an end to this.

Burn your local city to the ground.

We can do that now can't we?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Well written thread, Billie (as usual). It’s never been about the virus. I know a large part is about removing freedoms again- think the Patriot Act after 911. We don’t get them back. I know they want as much control as they can get.

Clearly there are a large percentage of Americans who are thoroughly brainwashed- these are the people who believe the media. They are brainwashed and possibly stupid. But had so many people NOT already been brainwashed, no wY any of this would have EVER been allowed by We the People.

Enough of us have to get together and do something. Any ideas? I don’t have any ideas but we have to get everyone around the country who isn’t stupid and brainwashed to coordinate and do something lawful to put an end to this.

Burn your local city to the ground.

We can do that now can't we?

Only with the tacit approval of the local authorities.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently the reports are that governor Cuomo has his offices closed off to the public so the only way he can get served is if they catch him going in and out of them.

Good luck with that. His body guards would never let a meer peasant anywhere near him.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Democrats dont support religion. Islam can’t be repressed though.

reply to: The2Billies

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Democrats dont support religion. Islam can’t be repressed though.

reply to: The2Billies

Obvious when they are saying Amy Barretts faith makes her unfit to serve.

Wait, aren't Biden and Pelosi Catholic? Didn't Biden make a commercial about how he is a good Catholic and his faith? Does that make him unfit to serve too?

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Biden thinks orthodox religious are the dregs of society.

In 2018, Biden described conservatives who oppose LGBT activism as “the dregs of society.”

Speaking to the Human Rights Campaign (HRC), Biden attacked people who have “tried to define family” in the U.S. “Despite losing in the courts and in the court of public opinion, these forces of intolerance remain determined to undermine and roll back the progress you all have made. This time they, not you, have an ally in the White House,” he said of President Donald Trump.

“They’re a small percentage of the American people, virulent people, some of them the dregs of society,” Biden added. “And instead of using the full might of the executive branch to secure justice, dignity, safety for all, the president uses the White House as a literal bully pulpit, callously exerting his power over those who have little or none.”

So if you do hold to traditional religious views whether Jew, Christian, or even Muslim, they're out to get you as the "dregs of society, and lest you think that this is just for Christians:

This is a Biden staffer admitting that all orthodox religious need to be driven out of the public square permanently and shamed for holding those views.

posted on Oct, 10 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So long as the right stands down and stands bye silent the left will sacrifice America.

posted on Oct, 11 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I now understand the brainwashing aspect of this.

I have been watching my friend go down the brainwashing path for over a year with his hyper-liberal girlfriend.

He has finally converted. I knew the transformation was complete when I put out data and he said he “didn’t care” and that “yeah - this is emotional - it’s about what’s right”. He honestly believes that now.

Come to think of it, his decline has been like watching someone develop a mental disorder. The clear headed, thinking person I knew has entirely left the building.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join