It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had enough yet? Cuomo threatens to close synagogues

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Have the Governors done enough damage yet to humanity? At first they said the lockdowns were until the hospitals were not overwhelmed. They are no longer overwhelmed. Then they said it was to prevent hospitals from being overwhelmed. Now they say until there is a vaccine.

In the meantime: www.jta.org...
Democratic Governor Cuomo said that Jews were violating gathering orders and showed a 14 year old picture an example of how they were gathering in large numbers. Which Cuomo says is a threat to society.

"I have to say to the Orthodox community tomorrow, 'If you're not willing to live with these rules, then I'm going to close the synagogues.'"

www.breitbart.com...
legalinsurrection.com...

Many Governors have threatened Christian Churches with closures refused to allow them to open for months on end. Arrested people who attended outdoor religious services. Forbade drive in church services and sent police to fine all people in their cars with the windows up at drive-in services.

Now they are going after the Jews. This tells us a great deal about how a Government run mainly by Democrats plans to deal with religious people and churches and synagogues in the future, since Democratic Governors were the worst offenders.

The Democratic Governor of California wants people in restaurants to put on masks in between bites of food.

“Going out to eat with members of your household this weekend? Don’t forget to keep your mask on in between bites. Do your part to keep those around you healthy,” posted the Governor’s office.
hannity.com... ialflow

Democratic Governor Whitmer who had the most bizarre restrictions of any Governor in the US had the Court strike down her crazy lockdown mandates as unconstitutional. So what did she do, she went to the Health Department and had the Health Department reinstate her orders.

Any violation is a misdemeanor, punishable by six months in jail or a $200 fine. Violations of this order are also punishable by a civil fine of fine of up to $1,000.

www.wxyz.com...

Have the Democrats decided that liberty and freedom are no longer necessary to the US? Now that we know for certain that less than 1% of the people will die of COVID 19 who contract it?

Have the Democrats become punch drunk with power and refusing to give it up, by moving the goal post for reinstating the right of the pursuit of happiness to the American people? Right now there are little to no "fun" or happiness inducing activities that the American people are allowed to do without severe and fun ending restrictions. Will this be permanent?

It seems the Democrats intend to keep the restrictions permanent because Democrats are all saying they will refuse to take the vaccine when it comes out. By telling Democrats and liberals not to take the vaccine they can then extend "for health reasons" the life and soul sucking lockdowns and make them permanent.

Odd because these were the very people who months ago were demanding that vaccines be made mandatory for all US citizens, and now the same Democrats are telling everyone not to take the vaccine for COVID 19.

I am fed up with the constant moving of the goal post. We are well beyond the promised goal of keeping hospitalizations and death numbers down.

Either the Democrats and their sycophantic media are punch drunk with power and enjoy keeping the American people miserable as possible - or they are purposely destroying the economy and scaring the populace in an attempt to get rid of Trump.

I for one am fed up.

I am not anti-mask, I wear one. I am not anti-face shield, sometimes I add a face shield when there are lots of people. I am not anti-caution, I take all the suggested precautions. But that is MY choice! At this point it should be my choice and not forced on everyone.

Especially the forcing of restrictions on Churches and Synagogues which is clearly anti-constitutional and anti-religion.

I say this because Democrats, even Nancy Pelosi, supported and even marched with BLM in protests that all to frequently ended in rioting and looting. Democratic Governors didn't do anything to stop the massive crowds of BLM gathering, many without masks, they actually encouraged them to gather in mass.

Marching with BLM was so hypocritical that I felt they were doing it just to kill off black people because BLM marched during the worst of the COVID crises and about 40% of the deaths and serious illness from COVID were black people while they made up less than 18% of the total population. The Democratic Governors put political optics above the black community by supporting the BLM protests, many of which ended in rioting/looting/violence/and terrorizing citizens.

Yet at the same time Democratic Party Governors harshly shut down churches and synagogues and called them dangerous places to be, even if the services were held outdoors or with people isolated in their cars.

Because of this radical dichotomy COVID 19 could NOT have been the reason for the Democratic Parties behavior. There was something else at work. Hate for religious people? Wanting to score votes and political points with minorities? All the while knowing what they were doing could be killing minorities? This has my head spinning with the conflicting messages the Democrats gave over and over and over and continue to give to the American public.

We have clearly seen with Pres. Trump that COVID 19 is NOT a death sentence for 97-99% of ALL people of ALL ages. So why keep us oppressed? For political gain?

This past summer has shown us exactly how far the Democratic Party is willing to go to restrict the movements of the American people and to remove fundamental freedoms from the entire nation even at the expense of massive numbers of unemployed and a third world economy.

Biden vows to lockdown the entire nation and mandate masks for the entire nation if a scientist tells him to. Se we know that a Democratic administration will be quick to lock the American people in their homes for an extended period of time. www.washingtonexaminer.com...
abcnews.go.com...

edit on 10/6/20 by The2Billies because: format

+27 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Bill de Blasio had the New York Riot police clearing out Jewish gatherers last night.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well written thread, Billie (as usual). It’s never been about the virus. I know a large part is about removing freedoms again- think the Patriot Act after 911. We don’t get them back. I know they want as much control as they can get.

Clearly there are a large percentage of Americans who are thoroughly brainwashed- these are the people who believe the media. They are brainwashed and possibly stupid. But had so many people NOT already been brainwashed, no wY any of this would have EVER been allowed by We the People.

Enough of us have to get together and do something. Any ideas? I don’t have any ideas but we have to get everyone around the country who isn’t stupid and brainwashed to coordinate and do something lawful to put an end to this.

edit on 6-10-2020 by KansasGirl because: adjective form

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Bill de Blasio had the New York Riot police clearing out Jewish gatherers last night.

And the Democrats accuse the Republicans of being Nazi's.

Democrat Bill De Blasio just did exactly what Hitler did before the worst of the Holocaust began. Krystallnacht in NYC.

link   
Governor Cuomo just said he's restricting Orthodox people because he loves them so much.

Clip. .mobile.twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
1st Amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Exactly! Why are we all sitting on our asses letting this happen? But what do we do? What do We the People do about this?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Governor Cuomo just said he's restricting Orthodox people because he loves them so much.

Yep this Democratic Party Governor loves the Jews as much as Hitler did, at least that is how he is behaving. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yes, it’s their fault he has to punish them. It hurts him more than it hurts them.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

1st Amendment

Exactly! Why are we all sitting on our asses letting this happen? But what do we do? What do We the People do about this?

Go to court, and sue, sue, sue and keep suing. Not just the government, but the individuals enacting these stupid and anti-constitutional laws.

Go about our lives doing what we did before COVID 19 and then sue when we are arrested and blast it all over social media just as happened in the UK. Where a son was not allowed to comfort his grieving mother at a funeral because of COVID restrictions.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Didn't Q drop something about 'Color Of Law". Was it an executive order. It said something about how Government "Officials" can be sued, arrested, or somesuch if they use their power to restrict constitutional rights under color of law.

Can anyone link that?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Governor Cuomo found 3600 death certificates from people who did not die from covid-19 relabeled them as covid-19 deaths, in order to get more money from the federal government.

Add that to all the thousands of people he killed in nursing homes.

To my knowledge there have been no significant lawsuits filed against Governor Cuomo over those two travesties.

So it looks like he's pretty much immune to being brought to Justice or punished, and will most likely be re-elected.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Hitler tactics are coming out when (D)emocrats get (D)esperate ❌

Who's paying off these retards ❓

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He has tons of lawsuits against him hes costing New York a ton of legal fees.

This one he is being sued for damages during riots
www.foxnews.com...

Here we have him being sued for not releasing a list of the nursing home deaths he is trying to hide.
www.empirecenter.org...

Here hes bieng sued for restraunt restrictions on dining
www.silive.com...

Here he is being sued because he took money from the schools 5.2 billion and returned it to the state budget since schools were closed due to covid.
www.nydailynews.com...

Here an arizona woman is suing over his 14 day quarantine he mandated from certain states.
cnycentral.com...

New york civil liberties unon suing because they claim the govenot doesnt have the power to choose who can use 1st amendemt rights.
www.google.com...

Gym owner suing for not allowing him to open
www.foxbusiness.com...

By the way there is a bunch more but i think you guys get the idea New York is spending huge money fighting lawsuits

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Every Ethnic Group and Every Religion get their own "Star" special design !!

❗😈❗

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Yep. I keep all the people chained up in my basement, because I love them so much.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

1st Amendment

Sit on our asses, complain online, and talk about the patriots that are just waiting for something, they don't know for what. But they're waiting.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

1st Amendment

Sit on our asses, complain online, and talk about the patriots that are just waiting for something, they don't know for what. But they're waiting.

I think it's already too late.

Our economy is damaged, people's livelihoods gone, too many supporting the shut downs, lock downs.

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

What I found very odd, is cuomo is targeting Churches and Synagogues. But not saying boo to mosques. Wonder why?

posted on Oct, 6 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Another reminder for all of us that we are in the
end times.We have choices to make and sides to
pick,whom will we serve?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join